Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Downloadable Familiars Catalogue
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Hi everyone! Because I am a massive, terrible nerd, I've made a spreadsheet catalogue of all the familiars that currently exist, including where/how to get them and a thing you can check to list which ones you have.

I knocked it up in an evening for my own purposes (I'm so bad at keeping track of what familiars I have, it's embarrassing) so if anyone has suggestions for improving it I'd be super grateful.

It can be downloaded here. I hope it's useful for someone!
Hi everyone! Because I am a massive, terrible nerd, I've made a spreadsheet catalogue of all the familiars that currently exist, including where/how to get them and a thing you can check to list which ones you have.

I knocked it up in an evening for my own purposes (I'm so bad at keeping track of what familiars I have, it's embarrassing) so if anyone has suggestions for improving it I'd be super grateful.

It can be downloaded here. I hope it's useful for someone!
29eokmx.png
That's awesome and incredibly helpful! :D
Thanks for making it!
That's awesome and incredibly helpful! :D
Thanks for making it!
This was super helpful! Thank you for creating this.
This was super helpful! Thank you for creating this.
Any dragon with an auction symbol or Unnamed on my last page is for sale.
Thank you for this!
Thank you for this!

tumblr_n6ymlfL8ML1tnv6ito3_500.gif
Inactive!

Monokuma.png

Slightly Inactive
If you want my attention please ping or send me a PM
sRZrMGg.png

spring_into_the_coldness_of_hell_by_yukinotenshi23-d6xu66g.png

Signature Shop â…  Art Shop â…  Accent & Skin Shop
@CardboardMoose, this is great! Thank you so much! :)
@CardboardMoose, this is great! Thank you so much! :)
_________SmBLerv.png_ _ __SwjxiXr.png_ _ __2lLWOc3.png_ _ __E4B4gsl.png_ _ __rkoKRrQ.png_
Thanks so much! This is awesome.
Thanks so much! This is awesome.
@CardboardMoose

This is a great resource! Thanks for sharing :)
@CardboardMoose

This is a great resource! Thanks for sharing :)
Hi @CardboardMoose, I'm pretty sure we just became Moose Buddies, okay? And this is awesome! :D
Hi @CardboardMoose, I'm pretty sure we just became Moose Buddies, okay? And this is awesome! :D
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
Oh wow, this is brilliant! I've been meaning to make a list but never got round to it, so thank you so much @CardboardMoose :3
Oh wow, this is brilliant! I've been meaning to make a list but never got round to it, so thank you so much @CardboardMoose :3
Wow, this is really helpful! Thanks!
Wow, this is really helpful! Thanks!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11