Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Downloadable Familiars Catalogue
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@CardboardMoose Ahh I love this! Thank you so much!
@CardboardMoose Ahh I love this! Thank you so much!
Wishlist | She/her | +19hrs
@CardboardMoose

Hey there! This is pretty awesome, and I figured you may be interested in a little project I've been working on.

It's kind of like yours, just a little more expanded. Let me know what you think or if you have a better name for this pbft.
@CardboardMoose

Hey there! This is pretty awesome, and I figured you may be interested in a little project I've been working on.

It's kind of like yours, just a little more expanded. Let me know what you think or if you have a better name for this pbft.
avAuMu2.png 025_zpsv0z8fu9j.png UHOkQbX.png
@CardboardMoose
I found your familiar spreadsheet a while back and have been using it ever since it is just awesome. I finally dug around the forums again to see if there was an updated version for all these shiny new familiars, and there was... although now there is yet another familiar update! I was wondering if you had a pinglist for when you post updated versions of the file, and if so, could I please be put on it? Thank you! And thank you for making this!
@CardboardMoose
I found your familiar spreadsheet a while back and have been using it ever since it is just awesome. I finally dug around the forums again to see if there was an updated version for all these shiny new familiars, and there was... although now there is yet another familiar update! I was wondering if you had a pinglist for when you post updated versions of the file, and if so, could I please be put on it? Thank you! And thank you for making this!
21540618690_69ae1b403a_t.jpg21107556343_406194b5b2_t.jpg16693422127_7cfe264c28_o.png tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@Wolvnblues WHOOPS this took me forever to reply to but dang, that looks awesome! Good job!

@arlip You know, I never thought about doing a pinglist? That's a really good idea! I've just uploaded the most recent version, which as well as the new familiars has some typo fixes.

Would people like a pinglist for when I update this? I would totally be cool with doing that if people would find it useful.
@Wolvnblues WHOOPS this took me forever to reply to but dang, that looks awesome! Good job!

@arlip You know, I never thought about doing a pinglist? That's a really good idea! I've just uploaded the most recent version, which as well as the new familiars has some typo fixes.

Would people like a pinglist for when I update this? I would totally be cool with doing that if people would find it useful.
29eokmx.png
WELP new familiars the day after I update? COOL OKAY new version is up, look at all those ghosties omg.
WELP new familiars the day after I update? COOL OKAY new version is up, look at all those ghosties omg.
29eokmx.png
Update is up! Those poodle miths look SO FLUFFY I wanna snuggle them forever.

ALSO it was very uncool of me to take so long about this but like a year ago @Allochthon sent me some tips for the spreadsheet and that was super sweet of them!! So I want to thank them in public, like.
Update is up! Those poodle miths look SO FLUFFY I wanna snuggle them forever.

ALSO it was very uncool of me to take so long about this but like a year ago @Allochthon sent me some tips for the spreadsheet and that was super sweet of them!! So I want to thank them in public, like.
29eokmx.png
Ding ding ding, new version is live! I am desperate for those bonepickers guys you don't even know.
Ding ding ding, new version is live! I am desperate for those bonepickers guys you don't even know.
29eokmx.png
Wow everyone it's been so long since I updated I'm so sorry! The new version is up now, I'll try not to take so long next time. ;---;
Wow everyone it's been so long since I updated I'm so sorry! The new version is up now, I'll try not to take so long next time. ;---;
29eokmx.png
Who loves fat mermaids? I LOVE FAT MERMAIDS!! Update is live!
Who loves fat mermaids? I LOVE FAT MERMAIDS!! Update is live!
29eokmx.png
@CardboardMoose Thanks a ton for this. I do have one question though, how did you program the cells to change colors like that based on what's in them and auto add up?
@CardboardMoose Thanks a ton for this. I do have one question though, how did you program the cells to change colors like that based on what's in them and auto add up?
Wishlist
566.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11