Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Skydancer <3
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 286 287
I keep coming back to this post, hoping for an ETA on these guys ;_;. In the mean time, i guess i&#039;ll just horde money like a fiend.

Got a white/white primary pair all set aside for this breed. Nnngh. My current favorite, right next to Imperials. I love me some feathered dargonz.
I keep coming back to this post, hoping for an ETA on these guys ;_;. In the mean time, i guess i&#039;ll just horde money like a fiend.

Got a white/white primary pair all set aside for this breed. Nnngh. My current favorite, right next to Imperials. I love me some feathered dargonz.
Looking to buy Plague themed items, skins, accents and dragons!

plague_banner.png
I absolutely CANNOT wait to get a Skydancer of my own! I love both of the genders and how they look. <3 I already have a female lined up to become a Skydancer when it gets released: [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/2857_350.png[/img] I might consider her mate becoming a Skydancer as well, but I'm not quite sure yet. But I do know that when Skydancer becomes officially released, [i]I'm so grabbing a breed change scroll.[/i] +_+ Seriously, to the one who Kickstarter'd this, thank you so very much. <3
I absolutely CANNOT wait to get a Skydancer of my own! I love both of the genders and how they look. <3 I already have a female lined up to become a Skydancer when it gets released:
2857_350.png
I might consider her mate becoming a Skydancer as well, but I&#039;m not quite sure yet. But I do know that when Skydancer becomes officially released, I&#039;m so grabbing a breed change scroll. +_+

Seriously, to the one who Kickstarter&#039;d this, thank you so very much. <3
k5te.png
Wow. This is amazing. Lovely. Beautiful. UGH. I want one. Or seventeen...

Thank you kickstarter *u*
Wow. This is amazing. Lovely. Beautiful. UGH. I want one. Or seventeen...

Thank you kickstarter *u*
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.gif
Man, the Skydancers look so fantastic! I think when they are released they will quickly become my favorite breed along with Pearlcatchers, since I have a love for feathered dragons.

I can&#039;t wait until these are released, they are just soooo preetttyyy, and I already have a goal I&#039;m working toward for a male skydancer. Though, because it doesn&#039;t seem like there is any idea to when they will be released, I don&#039;t really have any set plans for a female.

Now excuse me while I stare and drool over the sketches yet again.
Man, the Skydancers look so fantastic! I think when they are released they will quickly become my favorite breed along with Pearlcatchers, since I have a love for feathered dragons.

I can&#039;t wait until these are released, they are just soooo preetttyyy, and I already have a goal I&#039;m working toward for a male skydancer. Though, because it doesn&#039;t seem like there is any idea to when they will be released, I don&#039;t really have any set plans for a female.

Now excuse me while I stare and drool over the sketches yet again.
Currently Inactive Lair. Hope to come back soon.

Those are simply beautiful! I LOVE the way they look ! <3 Perhaps they will come about this summer? I have a feeling theres going to be some majour update already here soon xP
I don&#039;t mind!
But when it comes to getting different dragon breeds in my lair, [aside from the starter dragons ] its slow going. Earning money to trade with others or to buy a scroll is just such a pain for me right now. But I will get there one day, and I plan on getting at least one of each breed. And that includes this little specialty I see here!

Can&#039;t wait for their glorious arrival.

Those are simply beautiful! I LOVE the way they look ! <3 Perhaps they will come about this summer? I have a feeling theres going to be some majour update already here soon xP
I don&#039;t mind!
But when it comes to getting different dragon breeds in my lair, [aside from the starter dragons ] its slow going. Earning money to trade with others or to buy a scroll is just such a pain for me right now. But I will get there one day, and I plan on getting at least one of each breed. And that includes this little specialty I see here!

Can&#039;t wait for their glorious arrival.
@Belial [quote name="Belial" date="2013-06-26 13:47:08" url="main.php?p=mb&board=frd&page=3&id=46378#168475"]@Leosnake I believe all kickstarter sponsored items/monsters/dragon will be available through the marketplace for treasure. Now its only speculation but if you go to the Encyclopedia you can find a new slot for "uncommon" breeds in the breed rarity page. I believe this slot [i](with no known dragons occupying it)[/i] is going to be where Skydancers will be categorized. [/quote] Cool I was wondering what they were going to out in that category.
@Belial
@Leosnake I believe all kickstarter sponsored items/monsters/dragon will be available through the marketplace for treasure. Now its only speculation but if you go to the Encyclopedia you can find a new slot for "uncommon" breeds in the breed rarity page. I believe this slot (with no known dragons occupying it) is going to be where Skydancers will be categorized.

Cool I was wondering what they were going to out in that category.
@Rikkaix From what I understand, they&#039;re coming in August.

I can&#039;t wait. I have a feeling that the moment they do, I&#039;ll have a lair full of these. :P

I can&#039;t wait. I have a feeling that the moment they do, I&#039;ll have a lair full of these. :P
Ahhhh I want some so bad! I guess I&#039;ll be hoarding my treasure to save up for one ;u;
Ahhhh I want some so bad! I guess I&#039;ll be hoarding my treasure to save up for one ;u;
[quote name="RebelMel" date="2013-06-27 02:05:27" url="main.php?p=mb&board=frd&page=4&id=46378#175816"]@Rikkaix From what I understand, they're coming in August. I can't wait. I have a feeling that the moment they do, I'll have a lair full of these. :P[/quote] O.o *spazzes* August come here already!

O.o *spazzes* August come here already!
17728084.pngeVqW5uR.gif
August? Ooooh. And August is when the KS stuff gets shipped out too. Yay!
August? Ooooh. And August is when the KS stuff gets shipped out too. Yay!
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 286 287