Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Advertising Report Thread
1 2 ... 380 381 382 383 384 ... 592 593
Just came across at My Little Pony the Movie (coming out on my birthday no less) ad that has been playing sound for a good minute now. It's not inappropriate in any way, but I've never come across sound-playing ads on this site before, and figure it's unwanted, so here I am reporting it.
Just came across at My Little Pony the Movie (coming out on my birthday no less) ad that has been playing sound for a good minute now. It's not inappropriate in any way, but I've never come across sound-playing ads on this site before, and figure it's unwanted, so here I am reporting it.
I have no idea what it's advertising but there's an ad that appears on the bottom bar with sound that i can't do anything about featuring peoples foreheads and a song about living your life like a work of art?

I went to post here about it and now it's playing again right now at the bottom of the screen.
No, really, I wish I were kidding, but it is.

EDIT: And it scrolls you down to the bottom of the page. Forgot that important detail.

EDIT 2: I looked back the thread a little, it's the swindon designer outlet some others have already mentioned
I have no idea what it's advertising but there's an ad that appears on the bottom bar with sound that i can't do anything about featuring peoples foreheads and a song about living your life like a work of art?

I went to post here about it and now it's playing again right now at the bottom of the screen.
No, really, I wish I were kidding, but it is.

EDIT: And it scrolls you down to the bottom of the page. Forgot that important detail.

EDIT 2: I looked back the thread a little, it's the swindon designer outlet some others have already mentioned
I got the same ad as unicornbandages, which I had gotten a while ago (posted on page 381).
I got the same ad as unicornbandages, which I had gotten a while ago (posted on page 381).
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
Are adverts which play sound allowed? I got one from Bridgend Designer Outlets (sounds the same as what unicornbandages and Sparkbreeze are talking about!) which played an annoying song and couldn't stop it.

Edit: And, as previously mentioned, it scrolls your page all the way to the bottom. I missed that the first time.
Are adverts which play sound allowed? I got one from Bridgend Designer Outlets (sounds the same as what unicornbandages and Sparkbreeze are talking about!) which played an annoying song and couldn't stop it.

Edit: And, as previously mentioned, it scrolls your page all the way to the bottom. I missed that the first time.
Check out my lazy excuse of a hatchery!
@Jayweil I don't think that FR's fault, you probably have adware
@Jayweil I don't think that FR's fault, you probably have adware
2gzbgvt.png eq6zQ9M.png
AaYNmEX.png
rUoKR6y.png
ypcKWM0.png
@unicornbandages I Get the same Problem as Well! Only for that one Advert my Page gets Pulled down to the Bottom :S Really Annoying while Doing stuff in the Dressing Room :(

I Find Right Clicking on it and Pressing Reload Seems to Stop it, But When you go Onto a Different page after it Comes back :(
@unicornbandages I Get the same Problem as Well! Only for that one Advert my Page gets Pulled down to the Bottom :S Really Annoying while Doing stuff in the Dressing Room :(

I Find Right Clicking on it and Pressing Reload Seems to Stop it, But When you go Onto a Different page after it Comes back :(
I have the same add issue as what unicornbandages reported. It's really intrusive and annoying. I have to close the page to get it to stop and if you're in the coli then it's even more annoying.

Another sound add too has just popped up, and there was another earlier. (One of them seemed to be just a block of black though? I don't know.)
I have the same add issue as what unicornbandages reported. It's really intrusive and annoying. I have to close the page to get it to stop and if you're in the coli then it's even more annoying.

Another sound add too has just popped up, and there was another earlier. (One of them seemed to be just a block of black though? I don't know.)
2z3ylwh.gif
Got the same video advert that's scrolling everyone else to the bottom of the page today. Can anyone ping me when it's gone so I can re-disable adblock?
Got the same video advert that's scrolling everyone else to the bottom of the page today. Can anyone ping me when it's gone so I can re-disable adblock?
Ire Tweet
I keep getting the annoying music one a few others have mentioned too.

Swinden Designer Outlet - https://www.mcarthurglen.com/uk/swindon-designer-outlet/en/?utm_source=Clearstream&utm_medium=Display&utm_campaign=AW17

Although I actually find the music quite catchy, It is really getting on my nerves. I normally watch a video on the other half of my screen while playing Flight Rising and having this music keep playing is a real pain.

The advert also forces the screen down to the bottom and will not let me scroll back up for a few seconds while the advert starts. Bonding with my familiars today was a nightmare!
I keep getting the annoying music one a few others have mentioned too.

Swinden Designer Outlet - https://www.mcarthurglen.com/uk/swindon-designer-outlet/en/?utm_source=Clearstream&utm_medium=Display&utm_campaign=AW17

Although I actually find the music quite catchy, It is really getting on my nerves. I normally watch a video on the other half of my screen while playing Flight Rising and having this music keep playing is a real pain.

The advert also forces the screen down to the bottom and will not let me scroll back up for a few seconds while the advert starts. Bonding with my familiars today was a nightmare!
yMwAJm4.gif9X6Ea51.png22M3FLu.png
THAT AD! THAT FLIPPIN' AD! What @Unicornbandages said; it WILL NOT STOP, and is ruining my ability to play games, because it KEEPS DRAGGING ME DOWN to watch some smug people prancing about and singing about 'live your life like a work of art' (*voms*). I don't even know what it's advertising, but I'm not buying it out of principle.

I'm on Chrome, so can't block it.

PLEASE MAKE IT STOP.
THAT AD! THAT FLIPPIN' AD! What @Unicornbandages said; it WILL NOT STOP, and is ruining my ability to play games, because it KEEPS DRAGGING ME DOWN to watch some smug people prancing about and singing about 'live your life like a work of art' (*voms*). I don't even know what it's advertising, but I'm not buying it out of principle.

I'm on Chrome, so can't block it.

PLEASE MAKE IT STOP.
DGvY4qO.gif
1 2 ... 380 381 382 383 384 ... 592 593