Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | your dumbest FR project
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
easy question

what is your dumbest project/goal on Flight Rising?

Mine, personally, involves a lot of female snappers and fertility queen skins. (I am accepting donations of both snappers and skins for this project)

so how 'bout yall? any dumb goals?
easy question

what is your dumbest project/goal on Flight Rising?

Mine, personally, involves a lot of female snappers and fertility queen skins. (I am accepting donations of both snappers and skins for this project)

so how 'bout yall? any dumb goals?
21571.png Call me Meido! (any pronouns)
Neurodivergent, I do use tone indicators at times!
Don't be afraid to ping me! (+3 FR Time)
Wishlist - Gene Plans
Current Avatar
having money and like 20 bird dragons
having money and like 20 bird dragons
Ot3Ahks.jpg
collect all the books and hoard them in my vault.

why do i do this.

is it because i can't buy a literal library irl so i project?

idk

but i have so many books in my vault.
collect all the books and hoard them in my vault.

why do i do this.

is it because i can't buy a literal library irl so i project?

idk

but i have so many books in my vault.
y3NW8md.gifI'm two hours ahead of Flightrising time!y3NW8md.gif
Hoarding freaking Lightning Eggs because shiny glowy orbs.

I only have six so far don't judge me.

Wish I could put each one in its own stack so they look like more.
Hoarding freaking Lightning Eggs because shiny glowy orbs.

I only have six so far don't judge me.

Wish I could put each one in its own stack so they look like more.
KfpmU0m.png
Honestly? Probably the breeding pair project I'm working on right now. [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=105&bodygene=18&breed=2&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=166&tertgene=23&winggene=15&wings=139&auth=9bdf408095f3ac1dc9ca6c6df7bb7ebd4d903cbb&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=105&bodygene=18&breed=3&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=57&tertgene=23&winggene=15&wings=139&auth=5cfb7bf6a50f31c7484052c04d69aee2872d3dde&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] Breeding pair projects take at least 3-4 months for me to complete. Usually, if you're a breeder and if you're going to sink that much time into something, you generally want the pair to be, y'know, [i]appealing[/i] so some degree. But of course me being me, I've been working since late August to get this unusual XYZ colour combo just so I can give them the busiest and least popular genes on the site. Why? Because I want more Ringlets Guardians and Mirrors, dangit! This pair is going to do so poorly in my hatchery, and I've been telling myself this for months now, but I'm still going through with it lmao.
Honestly? Probably the breeding pair project I'm working on right now.

dragon?age=1&body=105&bodygene=18&breed=2&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=166&tertgene=23&winggene=15&wings=139&auth=9bdf408095f3ac1dc9ca6c6df7bb7ebd4d903cbb&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=105&bodygene=18&breed=3&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=57&tertgene=23&winggene=15&wings=139&auth=5cfb7bf6a50f31c7484052c04d69aee2872d3dde&dummyext=prev.png

Breeding pair projects take at least 3-4 months for me to complete. Usually, if you're a breeder and if you're going to sink that much time into something, you generally want the pair to be, y'know, appealing so some degree.

But of course me being me, I've been working since late August to get this unusual XYZ colour combo just so I can give them the busiest and least popular genes on the site. Why? Because I want more Ringlets Guardians and Mirrors, dangit!

This pair is going to do so poorly in my hatchery, and I've been telling myself this for months now, but I'm still going through with it lmao.
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
I don’t really have any atm, just saving up money here and there.
But...@despairpods can you tell me more about your goal? That sounds interesting

Also @arcaneidolriots
That’s an awesome pair, please ping me when you get a pair like that together!!
I don’t really have any atm, just saving up money here and there.
But...@despairpods can you tell me more about your goal? That sounds interesting

Also @arcaneidolriots
That’s an awesome pair, please ping me when you get a pair like that together!!
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
Book fandragon. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=4&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=15142,22046&xt=dressing.png[/img] It grants anyone who reads it the power to see five minutes into the future.
Book fandragon.

dummy?breed=4&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=15142,22046&xt=dressing.png
It grants anyone who reads it the power to see five minutes into the future.
Probably to make the most inbred lineage possible....I haven't started but it's an idea that's been floating around in the back of mind for a while. No idea why, but ye

@arcaneidolriots I think those guys look really cool! I'd love a ping when you get them done. =D
Probably to make the most inbred lineage possible....I haven't started but it's an idea that's been floating around in the back of mind for a while. No idea why, but ye

@arcaneidolriots I think those guys look really cool! I'd love a ping when you get them done. =D
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
The Codex Club
The Codex Club
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
Trying to get the most posts on the site, which I did

was fun but what a stupid goal slfgjhfgjh
Trying to get the most posts on the site, which I did

was fun but what a stupid goal slfgjhfgjh
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png