Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How has FR changed you?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
FR helped me save and budget in real life ..i was so used to spending money rather than saving
FR helped me save and budget in real life ..i was so used to spending money rather than saving
hey im ilo ! remember to always take a break and drink some water
FR helped me get to know one of my friends just a little bit better. I know most of my friends in real life and for one of them it helped us bond just a little bit more, and now we have lore, and lore, and roleplay, and lore, and more lore to talk about. Plus, I've gotten quite a few good laughs on this site and I know I can come on here to relieve some stress whenever I need to.
FR helped me get to know one of my friends just a little bit better. I know most of my friends in real life and for one of them it helped us bond just a little bit more, and now we have lore, and lore, and roleplay, and lore, and more lore to talk about. Plus, I've gotten quite a few good laughs on this site and I know I can come on here to relieve some stress whenever I need to.
968.png nJvQNh8.pngctYHVNq.png
[quote name="boggybuddy" date="2019-09-06 11:12:06" ] 1. Social skills 2. Organization 3. Spurs creativity 4. Lovely friendships 5. Sometimes, hope for the future [/quote] Eyup
boggybuddy wrote on 2019-09-06 11:12:06:
1. Social skills
2. Organization
3. Spurs creativity
4. Lovely friendships
5. Sometimes, hope for the future
Eyup
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
I guess it's helped me to see dragons in a different way. When someone says 'dragon' I used to immediately think: Scales. Wings. Tails. Fire. Nothing else. Now, when someone says 'dragon' I immediately think: Eyes. Sparkles. Feathers. Scales. Tongues.
I guess it also taught me to not get involved in any little thing, to not fight my friends' battles. Or I'll get suspended.
I guess it's helped me to see dragons in a different way. When someone says 'dragon' I used to immediately think: Scales. Wings. Tails. Fire. Nothing else. Now, when someone says 'dragon' I immediately think: Eyes. Sparkles. Feathers. Scales. Tongues.
I guess it also taught me to not get involved in any little thing, to not fight my friends' battles. Or I'll get suspended.
74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png
[quote name="ahzidal" date="2019-09-04 17:29:17" ] It's given me a reason to actually get up in the mornings sometimes. It's hard to more frequently than I'd like to admit. [/quote] It's also given me a little more confidence in my ability to use pixels to make pictures. And I've had a lot of opportunities to make people smile with games and gifts and silly posts and compliments. I love doing that kind of thing, but it's 500x harder in real life due to factors like health and money and extreme introversion, so I never could that much before. And I know that it's basically just arranging or handing out fancy pictures on a screen and sometimes putting a silly framework on the process, but like. If it makes people a little happier, it makes people a little happier. You know?
ahzidal wrote on 2019-09-04 17:29:17:
It's given me a reason to actually get up in the mornings sometimes. It's hard to more frequently than I'd like to admit.

It's also given me a little more confidence in my ability to use pixels to make pictures.

And I've had a lot of opportunities to make people smile with games and gifts and silly posts and compliments. I love doing that kind of thing, but it's 500x harder in real life due to factors like health and money and extreme introversion, so I never could that much before. And I know that it's basically just arranging or handing out fancy pictures on a screen and sometimes putting a silly framework on the process, but like. If it makes people a little happier, it makes people a little happier. You know?
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
like many have said, some good friends. it helped a little with some self-discovery, too.
like many have said, some good friends. it helped a little with some self-discovery, too.
[quote name="Snek" date="2019-10-04 01:51:46" ] [quote name="ahzidal" date="2019-09-04 17:29:17" ] It's given me a reason to actually get up in the mornings sometimes. It's hard to more frequently than I'd like to admit. [/quote] It's also given me a little more confidence in my ability to use pixels to make pictures. And I've had a lot of opportunities to make people smile with games and gifts and silly posts and compliments. I love doing that kind of thing, but it's 500x harder in real life due to factors like health and money and extreme introversion, so I never could that much before. And I know that it's basically just arranging or handing out fancy pictures on a screen and sometimes putting a silly framework on the process, but like. If it makes people a little happier, it makes people a little happier. You know? [/quote] I resonate with this. My favorite thing to do here is give gifts.
Snek wrote on 2019-10-04 01:51:46:
ahzidal wrote on 2019-09-04 17:29:17:
It's given me a reason to actually get up in the mornings sometimes. It's hard to more frequently than I'd like to admit.

It's also given me a little more confidence in my ability to use pixels to make pictures.

And I've had a lot of opportunities to make people smile with games and gifts and silly posts and compliments. I love doing that kind of thing, but it's 500x harder in real life due to factors like health and money and extreme introversion, so I never could that much before. And I know that it's basically just arranging or handing out fancy pictures on a screen and sometimes putting a silly framework on the process, but like. If it makes people a little happier, it makes people a little happier. You know?

I resonate with this. My favorite thing to do here is give gifts.
Art shop.

Free Genes.
though life can be rather hectic, I can always return to this site and feel a sense of peace. no matter how out of control the various factors in my day-to-day life can feel, I have complete control over my lair, gening my dragons, managing my funds, etc.

there’s something really comforting in that. ^^
though life can be rather hectic, I can always return to this site and feel a sense of peace. no matter how out of control the various factors in my day-to-day life can feel, I have complete control over my lair, gening my dragons, managing my funds, etc.

there’s something really comforting in that. ^^
tumblr_pz606oxqHn1wlclvpo1_100.pngnatureshade.png
friendship!! and spreadsheets!!!! also @asinglepringle wow 11/10 would suffer through dragon hell again for [emoji=heart]
friendship!! and spreadsheets!!!!

also @asinglepringle wow 11/10 would suffer through dragon hell again for
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
@/october

Hi i love you

also FR is nice it got me into art so that's nice
@/october

Hi i love you

also FR is nice it got me into art so that's nice
7waqdr1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9