Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ::Generous Gene - A blossom item pool::
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22
@MoonlitCacti
better put me on team 2 lol, I can Lilium Petal but not Mum (lvl30 Foraging)
@MoonlitCacti
better put me on team 2 lol, I can Lilium Petal but not Mum (lvl30 Foraging)
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
@MoonlitCacti
@torture
@Fiendishly
@iiSwizzle *
@Kryptica *
@Roule
@Aterna *
@xxstarpupx *
@Arinyl *
@Scorpiontail *
@ItsGigglez
@Menoko
@Hoodies
@OceanLotus
@starshiny*
@Taswell
@Vardia *
@absinthy
@howtoquityou

Hello everyone! Hold on, I have a lot I want to say... First of all, thanks so much for all of your interest, it looks like this will actually be a thing!

Now this is going to be a temporary set up, as I’d like to make a new thread with more “reserved” posts, but I’ll ping you when it gets to that. Also, I have started to record everyone’s payments on the front page. Please let me know if you see any errors (ex. Like what items you will likely contribute, which will affect what team you are placed in, please refer to the first post). Ideally this will be transferred to a spreadsheet so that my assistant(s?) can help keep track while I’m absent. However, I haven’t had the time to make it (or learn to make a pretty looking spreadsheet...) so if you anyone is willing and confident enough to make one feel free to do so!

For payments or regular donations, I was thinking that we would start off with bi-weekly (once every two weeks) payments as it can be hard to acquire Pretty Pink Mums for both players who can or cannot gather for them. If you haven’t sent in any items, feel free to do so whenever you get the chance. Monetary donations will also be accepted and you can pay in advance. I’ll be holding onto the items until enough has been gathered. @/torture will temporarily hold items to improve our chances of catching the Swipp trade or collect them when I am not online for a while.

When our goal is achieved, I’ll go into this in more detail when the time comes, we will be “raffling” off the gene. So far, the plan is that the more items (mainly mums) that a player donates, the more likely they are at receiving the gene sooner (kinda like buying more tickets). However, the minimum amount (20 Mums) per player must be met when everyone gets the gene. There are a few kind hearted individuals that will try and compensate for players who cannot gather them or always buy them to expand our collective funds. However, it is very helpful if you can try to fund your own mums and carry your own weight in sense. The period between the payment will likely change between the groups, to allow those with difficulties getting them have a chance to get them. This should allow for people who invested their gathering points/ time not feel like they are taking on extra weight that they don’t need too. This should hopefully allow those who can’t efficiently retrieve them to still participate and have an enjoyable experience.

While Dried Lilium Petals will likely not count as much in terms of increasing your chance for the gene (they are still appreciated) as they will probably be weighed differently. This is due to the fact that they are far more easier to obtain.

If you do not think you can make enough of a contribution in the payment period (again mostly mums or currency for mums), let me know and I can put you on a waiting list. I would really hate for someone to feel scammed if you suddenly leave this program or don’t carry their own weight. While there are a lot of kind people, I don’t want anyone to be taken advantage of…

Remember, I cannot control what you do! I am relying on everyone’s honesty and morals/ethics to help us get this gene. If someone does get scammed, I will try to help, but there is only so much that I can do! Please don’t be disrespectful, it will make me sad...

This is still a work in progress, so if you have any suggestions, questions or need clarification, please let me know. (I’m still trying to figure out the best way to prevent scams and people not helping fund more of this gene after they win…) I’ll try to answer them as soon as I have some time to myself!

Thanks for your time and patience. It’s my first time starting a program and I have so many amazing people to thank for my amazing experience! (Sorry for my rambling!)
@MoonlitCacti
@torture
@Fiendishly
@iiSwizzle *
@Kryptica *
@Roule
@Aterna *
@xxstarpupx *
@Arinyl *
@Scorpiontail *
@ItsGigglez
@Menoko
@Hoodies
@OceanLotus
@starshiny*
@Taswell
@Vardia *
@absinthy
@howtoquityou

Hello everyone! Hold on, I have a lot I want to say... First of all, thanks so much for all of your interest, it looks like this will actually be a thing!

Now this is going to be a temporary set up, as I’d like to make a new thread with more “reserved” posts, but I’ll ping you when it gets to that. Also, I have started to record everyone’s payments on the front page. Please let me know if you see any errors (ex. Like what items you will likely contribute, which will affect what team you are placed in, please refer to the first post). Ideally this will be transferred to a spreadsheet so that my assistant(s?) can help keep track while I’m absent. However, I haven’t had the time to make it (or learn to make a pretty looking spreadsheet...) so if you anyone is willing and confident enough to make one feel free to do so!

For payments or regular donations, I was thinking that we would start off with bi-weekly (once every two weeks) payments as it can be hard to acquire Pretty Pink Mums for both players who can or cannot gather for them. If you haven’t sent in any items, feel free to do so whenever you get the chance. Monetary donations will also be accepted and you can pay in advance. I’ll be holding onto the items until enough has been gathered. @/torture will temporarily hold items to improve our chances of catching the Swipp trade or collect them when I am not online for a while.

When our goal is achieved, I’ll go into this in more detail when the time comes, we will be “raffling” off the gene. So far, the plan is that the more items (mainly mums) that a player donates, the more likely they are at receiving the gene sooner (kinda like buying more tickets). However, the minimum amount (20 Mums) per player must be met when everyone gets the gene. There are a few kind hearted individuals that will try and compensate for players who cannot gather them or always buy them to expand our collective funds. However, it is very helpful if you can try to fund your own mums and carry your own weight in sense. The period between the payment will likely change between the groups, to allow those with difficulties getting them have a chance to get them. This should allow for people who invested their gathering points/ time not feel like they are taking on extra weight that they don’t need too. This should hopefully allow those who can’t efficiently retrieve them to still participate and have an enjoyable experience.

While Dried Lilium Petals will likely not count as much in terms of increasing your chance for the gene (they are still appreciated) as they will probably be weighed differently. This is due to the fact that they are far more easier to obtain.

If you do not think you can make enough of a contribution in the payment period (again mostly mums or currency for mums), let me know and I can put you on a waiting list. I would really hate for someone to feel scammed if you suddenly leave this program or don’t carry their own weight. While there are a lot of kind people, I don’t want anyone to be taken advantage of…

Remember, I cannot control what you do! I am relying on everyone’s honesty and morals/ethics to help us get this gene. If someone does get scammed, I will try to help, but there is only so much that I can do! Please don’t be disrespectful, it will make me sad...

This is still a work in progress, so if you have any suggestions, questions or need clarification, please let me know. (I’m still trying to figure out the best way to prevent scams and people not helping fund more of this gene after they win…) I’ll try to answer them as soon as I have some time to myself!

Thanks for your time and patience. It’s my first time starting a program and I have so many amazing people to thank for my amazing experience! (Sorry for my rambling!)
@/howtoquityou

Fixed it~
@/howtoquityou

Fixed it~
Gotcha! Remember to fix the links for the buttons so it goes to the right thread.
Gotcha! Remember to fix the links for the buttons so it goes to the right thread.
P9aWhak.png Ujr5ghr.png B8HmiZX.png UYR6vpC.png WBC5JG3.png
Y4rfA4q.png
Hmm, this is a lot more intricate than I imagined. It's nice to see that people who are not participating are donating items and funds, although what's on the front page is so much to take in and process; it seems unnecessarily complex. I thought it would just be: get the petals get the mums, give them to one person to trade in, then raffle it off equal-odds. It looks as though it's not that simple, however.

So I don't think I will be participating, it's a little more complicated than I originally anticipated. If you decide to make another thread following your original idea, please let me know!
Hmm, this is a lot more intricate than I imagined. It's nice to see that people who are not participating are donating items and funds, although what's on the front page is so much to take in and process; it seems unnecessarily complex. I thought it would just be: get the petals get the mums, give them to one person to trade in, then raffle it off equal-odds. It looks as though it's not that simple, however.

So I don't think I will be participating, it's a little more complicated than I originally anticipated. If you decide to make another thread following your original idea, please let me know!
____________ iS24ah4.png
» roule | he / they • +0 fr time «
g1 collector • pixel artist
feel free to PM me about anything!

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
@MoonlitCacti I currently have 10+ dried petals to add to the pool
@MoonlitCacti I currently have 10+ dried petals to add to the pool
Art
Wishlist
Skin Shop
2cvYwZ7.png
@Roule

Sorry about that, I’ll take you off... would you like me to ping you when I get things a little bit more refined?
@Roule

Sorry about that, I’ll take you off... would you like me to ping you when I get things a little bit more refined?
@ItsGigglez

Nice! Send them over whenever you get the chance~
@ItsGigglez

Nice! Send them over whenever you get the chance~
@MoonlitCacti sure. I understand getting things started can be a challenge at first, so if things are more streamlined in the future, you can ping me again. It's just a little confusing for me at the moment, sorry ^^;
@MoonlitCacti sure. I understand getting things started can be a challenge at first, so if things are more streamlined in the future, you can ping me again. It's just a little confusing for me at the moment, sorry ^^;
____________ iS24ah4.png
» roule | he / they • +0 fr time «
g1 collector • pixel artist
feel free to PM me about anything!

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
@MoonlitCacti
This still a thing?
@MoonlitCacti
This still a thing?
P9aWhak.png Ujr5ghr.png B8HmiZX.png UYR6vpC.png WBC5JG3.png