Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How?
1 2 3
*Sees wind winning dominance*

HOW IS THIS HAPPENING?
*Sees wind winning dominance*

HOW IS THIS HAPPENING?
v2PJF9u.png 6kR982D.pngWn6vGC1.png
Aren't they conquesting this week?
Aren't they conquesting this week?
I am in Wind, and I was just as surprised xD

(But yeah, upon checking we did have a conquest push)
I am in Wind, and I was just as surprised xD

(But yeah, upon checking we did have a conquest push)
cm_icn.png sig.png

Censorship is never the ______
We had a conquest last week ^^
We had a conquest last week ^^
7zcCDc4.png
You could say they are WINDING!

ill go now

ill go now
hdCEH9z.png Rabigrace she/her
wishlist
earth lair
+0 server time
I am not very active anymore
[quote name="Rabigrace" date="2019-07-09 17:12:23" ] You could say they are WINDING! [/quote] No, no, I like it :P
Rabigrace wrote on 2019-07-09 17:12:23:
No, no, I like it :P
I love pings! Don't be afraid to ping me; I tend to miss a lot of replies, even if they're right after my own post, so please, please ping if you want me to see!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
Guess that’s what happens when everyone in wind exalts a bunch of dragons. //shrug//
Guess that’s what happens when everyone in wind exalts a bunch of dragons. //shrug//

Puppy
She/Her - FR+3
FR Writer/Artist Discord
aaaa
We were merely paving the way for the flying pigs, Hell-bound snowballs, Snapper ballerinas, and other underrepresented groups. Impossibility solidarity! *raises fist*
We were merely paving the way for the flying pigs, Hell-bound snowballs, Snapper ballerinas, and other underrepresented groups. Impossibility solidarity! *raises fist*
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
[quote name="PuppyLuvr06" date="2019-07-09 17:47:51" ] Guess that’s what happens when everyone in wind exalts a bunch of dragons. //shrug// [/quote] Does that mean that they throwing caution to the wind? :P
PuppyLuvr06 wrote on 2019-07-09 17:47:51:
Does that mean that they throwing caution to the wind? :P
dd4c357c-68d4-4116-bccc-e1c20c55aa3c.png
Since wind almost never wins dominance doesnt this mean that they're all just too nice to exhalt their dragons? Wind seems like they are all just really nice
Since wind almost never wins dominance doesnt this mean that they're all just too nice to exhalt their dragons? Wind seems like they are all just really nice
image.pngwGjTru5.pngUcA1ifP.pngimage.png
1 2 3