Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Im not like OTHER args....
1 2 3
i don't use basic hygiene~

I'm kidding, but I AM tired of all these ARGs
no more please
i'm drowwwnnniiinnng
and they're all kind of the same
culty, deathy, confusing
like that water person, that joinus kid (who I think is still active) that snarc bot
i don't use basic hygiene~

I'm kidding, but I AM tired of all these ARGs
no more please
i'm drowwwnnniiinnng
and they're all kind of the same
culty, deathy, confusing
like that water person, that joinus kid (who I think is still active) that snarc bot
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
This one today is... the first one I've seen in a while... so I don't know what you're complaining about..? I mean, if it's not your thing, that's fair, but there are some people who rather enjoy them.
This one today is... the first one I've seen in a while... so I don't know what you're complaining about..? I mean, if it's not your thing, that's fair, but there are some people who rather enjoy them.
Okay I’m a bit lost
What’s an ARG?
Okay I’m a bit lost
What’s an ARG?
Yi8U9eL.pngX4Rja7n.pngYi8U9eL.png
8RAJoZx.gif +3 hours FR time
i was confused but then i took a look through FRD

oof
i was confused but then i took a look through FRD

oof
waaah my signature broke and i dont wanna fix it rn
@Yagine I'm just gonna quote myself from a few minutes ago, if ya don't mind. [quote name="SuddenlyJoxar" date="2019-06-25 16:44:00" ] I don't quite remember the full acronym off the top of my head, I think it's "Alternate Reality Game", but basically it's an internet treasure hunt. Some big ones flow over into the real world at points. In short: internet mystery puzzles. They usually make no sense until you start piecing things together. [/quote]
@Yagine
I'm just gonna quote myself from a few minutes ago, if ya don't mind.
SuddenlyJoxar wrote on 2019-06-25 16:44:00:
I don't quite remember the full acronym off the top of my head, I think it's "Alternate Reality Game", but basically it's an internet treasure hunt. Some big ones flow over into the real world at points. In short: internet mystery puzzles. They usually make no sense until you start piecing things together.
[quote name="SuddenlyJoxar" date="2019-06-25 16:51:04" ] This one today is... the first one I've seen in a while... so I don't know what you're complaining about..? I mean, if it's not your thing, that's fair, but there are some people who rather enjoy them. [/quote] agreed some people don’t realize you don’t have to comment on every frd thread ever made! just Block them and move on ok
SuddenlyJoxar wrote on 2019-06-25 16:51:04:
agreed

some people don’t realize you don’t have to comment on every frd thread ever made! just Block them and move on ok
epic gamer fr discord
I mean
At least the watertower one was enjoyable
I mean
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
Yeah, they're no different than spam-bots because they're not even discussing anything remotely related to FR nor relevant material.

Yeah, they're no different than spam-bots because they're not even discussing anything remotely related to FR nor relevant material.

@SuddenlyJoxar I mean, they usually don't amount to anything? JoinUs just spammed the frd and I haven't seen any others last longer than a couple hours
@SuddenlyJoxar I mean, they usually don't amount to anything? JoinUs just spammed the frd and I haven't seen any others last longer than a couple hours
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
[quote name="@SolifugeSpace" date="2019-06-25 16:53:27" ] I mean At least the watertower one was enjoyable [/quote] (sorry for the ping) I kept seeing watertower achievements but alas, I hadn't joined when the incident occurred. Could you enlighten me, please :D?
@SolifugeSpace wrote on 2019-06-25 16:53:27:
I mean
(sorry for the ping)
I kept seeing watertower achievements but alas, I hadn't joined when the incident occurred. Could you enlighten me, please :D?
1 2 3