Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | man im filthy rich
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date="2019-06-11 19:19:47" ] @Rotring Ahhhh unfortunately ALL of the food I get goes towards keeping my clan afloat :( These jerks eat a LOT! And my coli luck has been truly terrible; I've gotten one egg in 3 years, and nothing else of value. Maybe RNG is saving up to toss a whole bunch of luck at me at once? XD I do play the fairgrounds (admittedly shock switch is more my jam lol) and brew AS MUCH as possible :) Selling fodder works a bit, but that's only a bit every 5 days. I think I'm going to try and get into training and exalting more fodder... a 7k adult leveled to 7 can pull 12-14k sometimes lol Thank you for your kind reply! :3 I really just want cash to fund a budding gaoler addiction lol [/quote] Omg same issue, all the way up to the [i]NotShockALock(tm)[/i] and sucking at literally everything else in the fairgrounds.
ImpossibleJedi4 wrote on 2019-06-11 19:19:47:
@Rotring
Ahhhh unfortunately ALL of the food I get goes towards keeping my clan afloat :( These jerks eat a LOT! And my coli luck has been truly terrible; I've gotten one egg in 3 years, and nothing else of value. Maybe RNG is saving up to toss a whole bunch of luck at me at once? XD

I do play the fairgrounds (admittedly shock switch is more my jam lol) and brew AS MUCH as possible :)

Selling fodder works a bit, but that's only a bit every 5 days. I think I'm going to try and get into training and exalting more fodder... a 7k adult leveled to 7 can pull 12-14k sometimes lol

Thank you for your kind reply! :3 I really just want cash to fund a budding gaoler addiction lol

Omg same issue, all the way up to the NotShockALock(tm) and sucking at literally everything else in the fairgrounds.
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
*waves meekly from her pile of 1.5kg and pretty much almost 0kt*

I always try to do G&G, and coli farm, but I find it really tedious to do the same thing over and over, and a small but persuasive part my brain always convinces me it's not worth the payout, even as the rest of it shouts: "IT STACKS UP IF YOU DO IT EVERY DAY, YOU MORON.'

*waves meekly from her pile of 1.5kg and pretty much almost 0kt*

I always try to do G&G, and coli farm, but I find it really tedious to do the same thing over and over, and a small but persuasive part my brain always convinces me it's not worth the payout, even as the rest of it shouts: "IT STACKS UP IF YOU DO IT EVERY DAY, YOU MORON.'

m8ucmws.png

It appears that we are in a forum signature.
. . . says Wilde.
--

Please stop this lunatic owl from buying any more dragons.
Sincerely, the Nightwatch Clan.
I do glimmer/gloom every day, usually. I also bond to my familiars every day. I open their chests, because I am still collecting familiars and apparel and they give gems, too. In the future I might sell them, but I enjoy opening them too much xD
I breed to exalt, and try to make sure I can exalt at least two each day.
I try to bank at least 100kt a day.

My gems fluctuate. I get the buff gem from keeping my clan fed, and whatever drops from the chests I open.

I currently have 600g and almost 2 million treasure. Saving up so next time my flight dominates I can increase my lair a few times.
I do glimmer/gloom every day, usually. I also bond to my familiars every day. I open their chests, because I am still collecting familiars and apparel and they give gems, too. In the future I might sell them, but I enjoy opening them too much xD
I breed to exalt, and try to make sure I can exalt at least two each day.
I try to bank at least 100kt a day.

My gems fluctuate. I get the buff gem from keeping my clan fed, and whatever drops from the chests I open.

I currently have 600g and almost 2 million treasure. Saving up so next time my flight dominates I can increase my lair a few times.
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
I know someone got one million gems by grinding the whole life in coli for one full year and a half:o
I know someone got one million gems by grinding the whole life in coli for one full year and a half:o
Man I was happy to save up enough for a coatl scroll... now I have like... 300g?

I mostly rely on G&G and selling Baldwin stuff

I feel my best prospects would probably be some kinda art/lore shop but I actually gotta be... productive for that to work dghsegu
Man I was happy to save up enough for a coatl scroll... now I have like... 300g?

I mostly rely on G&G and selling Baldwin stuff

I feel my best prospects would probably be some kinda art/lore shop but I actually gotta be... productive for that to work dghsegu
prev UNs are SpaceCrows, Zephariel, and Dramaturgy | FR+3
[quote name="Quintillion" date="2019-06-11 19:35:50" ] [quote name="Sefaro" date="2019-06-11 19:28:46" ] *slaps roof of vault* this bad boy can hold so much money i’m afraid of impulse spending in it [/quote] The vault is 90% of the reason I'm not constantly flat-out broke, haha [/quote] Bless our FR vault and our ability to hide money.
Quintillion wrote on 2019-06-11 19:35:50:
Sefaro wrote on 2019-06-11 19:28:46:
*slaps roof of vault* this bad boy can hold so much money i’m afraid of impulse spending in it

The vault is 90% of the reason I'm not constantly flat-out broke, haha

Bless our FR vault and our ability to hide money.
I keep spending gems all the time. i am saving for that and that gene, and when I have enough - I just buy it lolz. If I didn't bought those stuff, I could surely have 50kg. but why to let that sit if I am saving for stuff which I need so ye, be gone, gems
I keep spending gems all the time. i am saving for that and that gene, and when I have enough - I just buy it lolz. If I didn't bought those stuff, I could surely have 50kg. but why to let that sit if I am saving for stuff which I need so ye, be gone, gems
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
Just hangin over here with 44 whole gems. Just try to beat that, guys.
Just hangin over here with 44 whole gems. Just try to beat that, guys.
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
Sniping those gaoler genes the first few days made a ton of money, and gem prices were always higher then treasure prices so I sold them for gems. I probably made over 5kg from the release, which is huge for me. But at the same time, you need to have the treasure to spend in the mp to do this. I’ve also made a ton from flipping dragons in the AH. For example, a few days ago I bought an unbred low 7 digit G1 for 20kt and it sold less then an hour later for 1kg.
Sniping those gaoler genes the first few days made a ton of money, and gem prices were always higher then treasure prices so I sold them for gems. I probably made over 5kg from the release, which is huge for me. But at the same time, you need to have the treasure to spend in the mp to do this. I’ve also made a ton from flipping dragons in the AH. For example, a few days ago I bought an unbred low 7 digit G1 for 20kt and it sold less then an hour later for 1kg.
[quote name="Dagomor" date="2019-06-11 19:00:51" ] Spending money to make money. [/quote] Honestly this is the most important thing, if you spend all your money on projects as soon as you get it you are basically starting from scratch every time. Not a problem if you can pump out a bunch of cool accents...but kind of hard to keep up with otherwise. That and spending your money (and time) in wise investments. That doesn't mean don't take risks, but weigh up whether it is worth it.
Dagomor wrote on 2019-06-11 19:00:51:
Spending money to make money.

Honestly this is the most important thing, if you spend all your money on projects as soon as you get it you are basically starting from scratch every time. Not a problem if you can pump out a bunch of cool accents...but kind of hard to keep up with otherwise.

That and spending your money (and time) in wise investments. That doesn't mean don't take risks, but weigh up whether it is worth it.
CK1QM1M.png91069659.png91292986.png91366580.png91366581.png91366582.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7