Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | yall drop your wishlists part 2
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Hope you feel better! I get ya, helping other ppl always makes me feel better :)

here's my wishlist
Hope you feel better! I get ya, helping other ppl always makes me feel better :)

here's my wishlist
57vDzYs.png
You're so sweet, I really hope you feel better soon! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47565656] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/475657/47565656_350.png[/img] [/url]
You're so sweet, I really hope you feel better soon!

47565656_350.png
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
All eggs and genes! Pinstripe, firefly, and trail are all on my "need" list, but I have literally 0 genes in my hoard rn, so literally anything would be great lol.
All eggs and genes! Pinstripe, firefly, and trail are all on my "need" list, but I have literally 0 genes in my hoard rn, so literally anything would be great lol.
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
> +3 FR
>She/Her
>Stuck in G1 Hell
I hope you'll feel better soon! Remember to set aside time to take care of yourself as well. [emoji=heart size=1] And thank you also for the offer! My wishlists are in my sig if you'd like to take a look. I've broken them up into three for easier management. xD
I hope you'll feel better soon! Remember to set aside time to take care of yourself as well.

And thank you also for the offer! My wishlists are in my sig if you'd like to take a look. I've broken them up into three for easier management. xD
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
Oof life can really suck sometimes man; like everyone else, hope you feel better soon :)

i would absolutely love a gaoler thylacine, gaoler facet, or gaoler jaguar/crystal; or a shimmer or permabab scroll but those are all hecka expensive sorry lol and by no means do you have to get me anything!

Again, feel better soon!
Oof life can really suck sometimes man; like everyone else, hope you feel better soon :)

i would absolutely love a gaoler thylacine, gaoler facet, or gaoler jaguar/crystal; or a shimmer or permabab scroll but those are all hecka expensive sorry lol and by no means do you have to get me anything!

Again, feel better soon!
tUjSZIC.png
My wishlist is kinda pricey so I won't link it here, but if you're looking to take your mind off things I wouldn't mind a few cute/silly doodles of my dragons! Just pick your favorites of mine and have at it! I'll even tip! [emoji=coatl winking size=1] Hope you feel better! I've been having a rough time lately too, though I'm sure for different reasons. You'll get through this [emoji=coatl star size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
My wishlist is kinda pricey so I won't link it here, but if you're looking to take your mind off things I wouldn't mind a few cute/silly doodles of my dragons! Just pick your favorites of mine and have at it! I'll even tip!

Hope you feel better! I've been having a rough time lately too, though I'm sure for different reasons. You'll get through this
3 hours ahead of FR time
My wishlist is in my profile. *hugs*
My wishlist is in my profile. *hugs*
Bat_on_a_string_sig_size.pngoIKb3Tj.png5hHSdlu.gif
Wow, this is a very sweet thing to do! Making others feel happy makes me feel better, I find, and I believe that's what you're going for here. My wishlist is in my bio, but don't feel obligated to send me anything, I just wanted to thank you and send you my best wishes. Hoping that you start to feel better sooner than later [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Wow, this is a very sweet thing to do! Making others feel happy makes me feel better, I find, and I believe that's what you're going for here. My wishlist is in my bio, but don't feel obligated to send me anything, I just wanted to thank you and send you my best wishes.

Hoping that you start to feel better sooner than later
____________ iS24ah4.png
» roule | he / they • +0 fr time «
g1 collector • pixel artist
feel free to PM me about anything!

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
just sent a bunch of stuff! feel free to keep dropping em ;)
just sent a bunch of stuff! feel free to keep dropping em ;)
torture_isaac.png
My wishlist is on this girl! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4328419] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/43285/4328419_350.png[/img] [/url] No obligations obviously! and I hope you're feeling better soon <3<3
My wishlist is on this girl!

4328419_350.png

No obligations obviously! and I hope you're feeling better soon <3<3
Q9opeXe.png...8ydRw4n.png...o022-d01-L-Firtarian.pngo141-d02-Firtarian.pngo141-d03-Firtarian.pngo141-d04-Firtarian.pngs1-d2-Firtarian.pngs1-d14-Firtarian.pngs1-d16-Firtarian.pngs1-d4-Firtarian.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13