Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Silly AH Dragon Searches
1 2 3 4 5
I saw a while ago someone made an "edible dragons" AH search with food colors for their primary/secondary/tertiary ex. Wine/Chocolate/Watermelon and I really loved the idea and I want to see more like it.

To that end, I humbly submit Liquid Dragons and the related Liquid Bellies.

I was hesitant about including Splash, since that's not really a liquid in itself so much as... liquid-adjacent. But I figured it was easier to add it and remove it later if I changed my mind. There's also plenty of things which can conceivably be liquefied (hello melted metals and blended fruits) but I decided to exclude them based on the spirit of the list.

Edit: Thoughts? Do you have any?
Meteorological Dragons

The List:
Liquid Dragons
Liquid Bellies
Meteorological Dragons
Fruit/Smoothie Dragons (SCB)
Almost Greys (Torchii)
Eyeburner Fuel (Torchii)
X/Ice/Cream Gen 1 (Tuatara)
Steve Irwin
34 Flavors Ice/Cream (Vertigris)
S and F (010)
Minerals (010)
Mostly Foodstuffs (010)
Berry Berry Extraordinary (I LOVE this one! hehe!)
Wining, Dining, Romancing
Finer Things in Life
Flowers
Sagwa (Melons)
Under The Sea
Metals
Pastels
Soil Types
Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego? (StormDragon21)
Animals (Havic)
Gems (Havic)
Pigments
Inkjet (Permyriad)
Time (azureiris)
Flamingo (Rotohecks)
Shopping List (Wizardry)

ideas I haven't made just yet so i dont forget again lmao
-industrial (building materials???? oo)
-fire theme
-lightning theme
-spices (& herbs?)
-?
I saw a while ago someone made an "edible dragons" AH search with food colors for their primary/secondary/tertiary ex. Wine/Chocolate/Watermelon and I really loved the idea and I want to see more like it.

To that end, I humbly submit Liquid Dragons and the related Liquid Bellies.

I was hesitant about including Splash, since that's not really a liquid in itself so much as... liquid-adjacent. But I figured it was easier to add it and remove it later if I changed my mind. There's also plenty of things which can conceivably be liquefied (hello melted metals and blended fruits) but I decided to exclude them based on the spirit of the list.

Edit: Thoughts? Do you have any?
Meteorological Dragons

The List:
Liquid Dragons
Liquid Bellies
Meteorological Dragons
Fruit/Smoothie Dragons (SCB)
Almost Greys (Torchii)
Eyeburner Fuel (Torchii)
X/Ice/Cream Gen 1 (Tuatara)
Steve Irwin
34 Flavors Ice/Cream (Vertigris)
S and F (010)
Minerals (010)
Mostly Foodstuffs (010)
Berry Berry Extraordinary (I LOVE this one! hehe!)
Wining, Dining, Romancing
Finer Things in Life
Flowers
Sagwa (Melons)
Under The Sea
Metals
Pastels
Soil Types
Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego? (StormDragon21)
Animals (Havic)
Gems (Havic)
Pigments
Inkjet (Permyriad)
Time (azureiris)
Flamingo (Rotohecks)
Shopping List (Wizardry)

ideas I haven't made just yet so i dont forget again lmao
-industrial (building materials???? oo)
-fire theme
-lightning theme
-spices (& herbs?)
-?
Well. This was a thread I didn't know I needed. I am now in want of a tall glass of something cold and fizzy - or alternatively; warm, sweet and chocolatey - missing a lair slot, and 6000t poorer. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51878599] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/518786/51878599_350.png[/img] [/url] Worth it? [i]Heck yeah[/i]. Those lists were a really cool idea, @Matchmaker! Thanks for sharing them! [emoji=heart size=1]
Well. This was a thread I didn't know I needed. I am now in want of a tall glass of something cold and fizzy - or alternatively; warm, sweet and chocolatey - missing a lair slot, and 6000t poorer.

51878599_350.png

Worth it? Heck yeah.

Those lists were a really cool idea, @Matchmaker! Thanks for sharing them!
m8ucmws.png

It appears that we are in a forum signature.
. . . says Wilde.
--

Please stop this lunatic owl from buying any more dragons.
Sincerely, the Nightwatch Clan.
Poetry dragons? Marigold petals, Honey bee, Midnight Firefly etc.

Also, you're missing ice for the weather dergs?

Smoothie/fruit dergs
Poetry dragons? Marigold petals, Honey bee, Midnight Firefly etc.

Also, you're missing ice for the weather dergs?

Smoothie/fruit dergs
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
big good i approve

might i suggest: almost greys, a collection of some of the dullest colors
eyeburner fuel, some of the brightest colors
big good i approve

might i suggest: almost greys, a collection of some of the dullest colors
eyeburner fuel, some of the brightest colors
they/worm/she | 19 | frt +3 | pings ok!
art shop | wishlist | tumblr | usd commissions
zorua.gif
Hmm. Now I want to start a collection of "food dragons" XD.
Hmm. Now I want to start a collection of "food dragons" XD.
Please help me raise my Dragon Cave hatchlings and hatch my eggs by viewing and clicking on them. :D (A big thank you to everyone who has already helped!)
I remember searching for a food colors G1. I love the idea of a dragon with themed color names like that.

My favorite on the AH was a XXY Latte/Raspberry G1, since it's food AND a real thing. Raspberry lattes are a real thing you can order.

Also, the candy Cinnamon Imperials. Which, you know, we have the color Cinnamon and we have Imperials. Trying to breed triple Cinnamon Imps was not a task I was up to doing so I never did it.
I remember searching for a food colors G1. I love the idea of a dragon with themed color names like that.

My favorite on the AH was a XXY Latte/Raspberry G1, since it's food AND a real thing. Raspberry lattes are a real thing you can order.

Also, the candy Cinnamon Imperials. Which, you know, we have the color Cinnamon and we have Imperials. Trying to breed triple Cinnamon Imps was not a task I was up to doing so I never did it.
dlJsEIj.png
i love this but the prices make me shed a single tear
i love this but the prices make me shed a single tear
- order
I have an Ice cream G1 search I check every now and then. Nothing for sale at the moment but every now and then one pops up
I have an Ice cream G1 search I check every now and then. Nothing for sale at the moment but every now and then one pops up
I actually have a few "food dragons", they're super fun! I have my fruit vendor FruitSalad (she's wearing a skin, her colors are honeydew/strawberry/cantaloupe) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41147619] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/411477/41147619_350.png[/img] [/url] Currently I'm trying to breed this beautiful mint/ice/cream dragons, so we'll see how that turns out. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=152&bodygene=15&breed=12&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=163&tertgene=18&winggene=25&wings=3&auth=a83ca4fd8c57f91d82da6e541601ac2e45fd2ba8&dummyext=prev.png[/img] On a similar note, I finally got a chocolate/honey/blood dragon! She's triple basic right now, but my plan is to make her chocolate bar / honey bee / blood stained [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50643538] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/506436/50643538_350.png[/img] [/url] I'm always on the lookout for new and fun themed dragons!
I actually have a few "food dragons", they're super fun!

I have my fruit vendor FruitSalad
(she's wearing a skin, her colors are honeydew/strawberry/cantaloupe)

41147619_350.png

Currently I'm trying to breed this beautiful mint/ice/cream dragons, so we'll see how that turns out.
dragon?age=1&body=152&bodygene=15&breed=12&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=163&tertgene=18&winggene=25&wings=3&auth=a83ca4fd8c57f91d82da6e541601ac2e45fd2ba8&dummyext=prev.png

On a similar note, I finally got a chocolate/honey/blood dragon! She's triple basic right now, but my plan is to make her chocolate bar / honey bee / blood stained

50643538_350.png

I'm always on the lookout for new and fun themed dragons!
eLAndXa.png FooterAds.gif
Gary was here, Ash is a loser
2OTuj7X.png I hoard black orpingtons and black-capped chickadees!
@AmethystOwl I'd apologize for inspiring an impulse buy, but I think he's a really cute one! @SCB Clever idea, though hard to make an AH search for... I'll play around with it. Thanks for letting me know I forgot Ice!! I'll fix it up ASAP And thanks for the smoothie dragons [emoji=tundra love size=2][emoji=tundra tongue size=2] @Torchii Thanks for the lists! :) @JennyWren Ugh, I wanted to originally too! It just seems so fun. And it's no help that my avatar dragon is 2 for 3- eggplant/forest/cantaloupe @hume I never knew raspberry lattes or cinnamon imperials existed! Shows how cultured I am lmao @Order [emoji=tundra sad size=2] Don't I know it @Tuatara Neat! @Cunea What about Lead Paint? lol but really, your dragons are lovely! Makes me wish we had a "vanilla" color I'll be updating the first post with all your suggestions in a minute! :)
@AmethystOwl I'd apologize for inspiring an impulse buy, but I think he's a really cute one!

@SCB Clever idea, though hard to make an AH search for... I'll play around with it. Thanks for letting me know I forgot Ice!! I'll fix it up ASAP
And thanks for the smoothie dragons

@Torchii Thanks for the lists! :)

@JennyWren Ugh, I wanted to originally too! It just seems so fun. And it's no help that my avatar dragon is 2 for 3- eggplant/forest/cantaloupe

@hume I never knew raspberry lattes or cinnamon imperials existed! Shows how cultured I am lmao

@Order Don't I know it

@Tuatara Neat!

@Cunea What about Lead Paint? lol but really, your dragons are lovely! Makes me wish we had a "vanilla" color

I'll be updating the first post with all your suggestions in a minute! :)
1 2 3 4 5