Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What would your diet be..
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Plants, Meat, then Insects probably. I'm not too big of a fan of seafood, and I like my vegetables and baked goods a lot.
Plants, Meat, then Insects probably. I'm not too big of a fan of seafood, and I like my vegetables and baked goods a lot.
I need this to be visible so I can figure out what'ssssssssssssssssssssssss
x
- FR + 3
- Writer, Artist
- Random pings andx
messagesxencouraged!
x x388Nhd.png
Plants, seafood, and meat! So I’d be a picky Imperial or Guardian, haha.

I love fruit, sweet potatoes, nuts, bread, rice, and green beans, so plants would probably come first. Then either meat or seafood- I actually don’t eat a lot of meat; just some daily fish or poultry for dinner.
Plants, seafood, and meat! So I’d be a picky Imperial or Guardian, haha.

I love fruit, sweet potatoes, nuts, bread, rice, and green beans, so plants would probably come first. Then either meat or seafood- I actually don’t eat a lot of meat; just some daily fish or poultry for dinner.
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
Meat and plants, all the way. Can we get like, a fifth food group?? Of cake and bread and all that nonsense. And then like... a new species that exclusively eats the Mysterious New Fifth Food group, naturally. No meat or bugs, no seafood or plants- JUST CAKE >8(
Meat and plants, all the way. Can we get like, a fifth food group?? Of cake and bread and all that nonsense. And then like... a new species that exclusively eats the Mysterious New Fifth Food group, naturally. No meat or bugs, no seafood or plants- JUST CAKE >8(
plants! :3
plants! :3
Ljw7JvQ.png
ll0CfnD.png
CHNE2tI.png
q9EEy5M.png
7zOPjcL.png
All meat all the time. But more specifically any chicken or fowl species that crosses my path.
All meat all the time. But more specifically any chicken or fowl species that crosses my path.
PWJY.png
Insects. Plentiful and full of protein and funky :D
Insects. Plentiful and full of protein and funky :D
Plants and meat

I strongly dislike seafood and insects are just....yuck
Plants and meat

I strongly dislike seafood and insects are just....yuck
5iXiC8z.png
szLFrpq.png
jA5A7gu.png
cutkr0S.png
fkWjutW.png
QG3ZDTL.png
meat, plants, and then maybe seafood...i'm sure asl not eating any [emoji=insect]s
meat, plants, and then maybe seafood...i'm sure asl not eating any s
Lk8UWJk.gifxx
everything for me
can't decide
everything for me
can't decide
fruityfresh%20by%20underscum.png
Meat and plants, tbh. insects and seafood are YUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!
Meat and plants, tbh. insects and seafood are YUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!
HglzBbg.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13