Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Guess the Next Exciting Update
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Map update and new breed [emoji=tundra laughing]
Map update and new breed
1565535886176.png
Noggles elevated to dragon breed. I guess they'd have to give them wings, though...
Noggles elevated to dragon breed. I guess they'd have to give them wings, though...
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

tidelords return

new breed

maybe some animal apperal?? not likely but oof
tidelords return

new breed

maybe some animal apperal?? not likely but oof
246.png IT/XE/HE - 20
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

"Somewhere deep inside me fester memories and dreams.."
[quote name="Dromaeosaur" date="2019-03-11 11:45:44" ] Mapmapmap But for unnanounced updates? New breed please [/quote]
Dromaeosaur wrote on 2019-03-11 11:45:44:
Mapmapmap

But for unnanounced updates? New breed please
i really like star wars ok
@/DoctorAlphys
not sure if you were talking to me, you didn't ping me and all, but if you were. you're not the tidelord, and i think I'm allowed to dream. new breeds are being worked on, there's evidence if you look, and i meant new pet apperal. i already know about the cats, pixies, frogs, snakes and fish ect.

thank you for the follow-up, but i didn't ask. i didn't mean this to be rudely toned, but i wont apologise if it comes off that way on your end tone-wise.

sending a gift.

carry on :")
@/DoctorAlphys
not sure if you were talking to me, you didn't ping me and all, but if you were. you're not the tidelord, and i think I'm allowed to dream. new breeds are being worked on, there's evidence if you look, and i meant new pet apperal. i already know about the cats, pixies, frogs, snakes and fish ect.

thank you for the follow-up, but i didn't ask. i didn't mean this to be rudely toned, but i wont apologise if it comes off that way on your end tone-wise.

sending a gift.

carry on :")
246.png IT/XE/HE - 20
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

"Somewhere deep inside me fester memories and dreams.."
All I want is a new breed. So much.
All I want is a new breed. So much.
yfM68XN.gif
Realistic guess: map update

Guess based purely on wish fulfilment: Tidelord returns in April with a new breed just in time for his festival
Realistic guess: map update

Guess based purely on wish fulfilment: Tidelord returns in April with a new breed just in time for his festival
I'm guessing an update on BotE stuff, since it'll be a year since that happened next week (Tidelord's return???). Though, it's possible they'll save that until after the meat microholiday, since after that will be Drakeharvest and we'll come full circle.

I don't expect the map update just yet...
I'm guessing an update on BotE stuff, since it'll be a year since that happened next week (Tidelord's return???). Though, it's possible they'll save that until after the meat microholiday, since after that will be Drakeharvest and we'll come full circle.

I don't expect the map update just yet...
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
[quote name="Vaxl" date="2019-03-11 12:00:50" ] [quote]What could the staff release that would have you jumping with joy?[/quote] release me from dragon pixel hell [/quote] The exciting update is that they just release the Eleven IRL [s]and they accidentally end the world again[/s]
Vaxl wrote on 2019-03-11 12:00:50:
Quote:
What could the staff release that would have you jumping with joy?

release me from dragon pixel hell

The exciting update is that they just release the Eleven IRL and they accidentally end the world again
29370123p.png172210p.pnghd_onoff.giftumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo2_75sq.pngtumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo1_75sq.png
It'll be april fools
It'll be april fools
Good_Shit_WCMale_Emoji_Size.png Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7