Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rust treasure chests
1 2
How do you deal with them? [item=Rusted Treasure Chest] .........I know there are silver and gold types too. And it seems that there are more treasures (maybe even gems) in them.... I 've already accumulated 16 chests! Should I open all, or keep digging and exchange the better with Swipp?
How do you deal with them?
Rusted Treasure Chest
.........I know there are silver and gold types too. And it seems that there are more treasures (maybe even gems) in them....

I 've already accumulated 16 chests! Should I open all, or keep digging and exchange the better with Swipp?
2d8158282156ee16.pngd1f5979e18bb7660.png
exchange!
exchange!
@Pskywave

With patience, the best value with rusted, iron (not silver) and gilded chests comes from opening the chest and getting its contents.

A lot of people do mass chest openings. I'm planning in the longterm to open about 20 thousand of them.

Edit: don't exchange them. The rusted chests aren't worth much but the gold you need is. Selling two gold ores makes you enough treasure to buy a gilded chest all by itself and the trade needs 5.
@Pskywave

With patience, the best value with rusted, iron (not silver) and gilded chests comes from opening the chest and getting its contents.

A lot of people do mass chest openings. I'm planning in the longterm to open about 20 thousand of them.

Edit: don't exchange them. The rusted chests aren't worth much but the gold you need is. Selling two gold ores makes you enough treasure to buy a gilded chest all by itself and the trade needs 5.
mkpoaHZ.png
@Stormdance
Wow 20k chests, when are you doing a mass chest opening?
@Stormdance
3YVdS.gifnVsDK.giftkcez.gifbja3g.gifIzYqF.gif
[quote name="Drag0n5" date="2019-02-23 01:06:49" ] @Stormdance Wow 20k chests, when are you doing a mass chest opening? [/quote]
Drag0n5 wrote on 2019-02-23 01:06:49:
@Stormdance
just came back to the
game, please be patient!
19. g1/special id collector
I only open 100 at a time, saving up and opening them all at once is amazing :D
I only open 100 at a time, saving up and opening them all at once is amazing :D
15587.png szLFrpq.pngGjf5omr.png
JvUa9ma.pngWKtl2lb.png
UU9vIu2.pngxYQkuHQ.png
iJRr6Ic.pngrix3ppo.png
Some links above aren't working yet due
to being future projects! Stay tuned!
@pskywave

I like to keep them and do mass openings whenever I reach a few hundred!

Imo the most lucrative thing to do with the iron and gilded chests is to sell them, because the apparel and familiars in them are usually duplicates and I don't need them. Usually I'll keep a few just to open for fun, though :)
@pskywave

I like to keep them and do mass openings whenever I reach a few hundred!

Imo the most lucrative thing to do with the iron and gilded chests is to sell them, because the apparel and familiars in them are usually duplicates and I don't need them. Usually I'll keep a few just to open for fun, though :)

puffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuff

FR +9
I open them when I get them, I'm too impatient XD Sometimes you can get nice stuff even from the rust ones (like apparel - even a junk one will sell well).

And yup, iron and gold chests have gems in them!
I open them when I get them, I'm too impatient XD Sometimes you can get nice stuff even from the rust ones (like apparel - even a junk one will sell well).

And yup, iron and gold chests have gems in them!
HOARD EM

For a mass opening or something :>
HOARD EM

For a mass opening or something :>
I sell gilded for 40kt, I open iron and rusted. Iron sells for about 12kt, but I get 1-2 apparel out of them, 2-4k treasure and some gems.. to me it's a better value to open. The rusted ones only sell for 2-4kt, so if I get a familiar or apparel, I have the better value. And right now iron and rusted give items you need for the hibernal den quest!
I sell gilded for 40kt, I open iron and rusted. Iron sells for about 12kt, but I get 1-2 apparel out of them, 2-4k treasure and some gems.. to me it's a better value to open. The rusted ones only sell for 2-4kt, so if I get a familiar or apparel, I have the better value. And right now iron and rusted give items you need for the hibernal den quest!
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
1 2