Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Whale then....
1 2 3
I say as I notice that [item=Deeprealm Hunter] is nearing 1kg on the AH. Arm yourselves gang, we're going on a whaling expedition.
I say as I notice that Deeprealm Hunter is nearing 1kg on the AH.

Arm yourselves gang, we're going on a whaling expedition.
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
What lol

That can't be right. DId people forget Redrock Cove existed?
What lol

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
@Thalath

It's because the boss fam is a Hibernal Den item :T
@Thalath

It's because the boss fam is a Hibernal Den item :T
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
Whale whale whale, what do we have here? Is this a reason to cry loudly and continuously for an extremely long period of time? Yes, yes it is :)
Whale whale whale, what do we have here? Is this a reason to cry loudly and continuously for an extremely long period of time? Yes, yes it is :)
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
[quote name="Thalath" date="2019-02-22 18:35:34" ] What lol That can't be right. DId people forget Redrock Cove existed? [/quote] Redrock isn't used for fodder training, so people can't train fodder AND hunt for the boss at once, so it's free to inflate, since it's needed for the HD
Thalath wrote on 2019-02-22 18:35:34:
What lol

Redrock isn't used for fodder training, so people can't train fodder AND hunt for the boss at once, so it's free to inflate, since it's needed for the HD
i once had a dream that I got this. that was the dream. that's it. pink whale.
i once had a dream that I got this. that was the dream. that's it. pink whale.
Hello LGBT Community
[quote name="@Sopheroo" date="2019-02-22 18:39:40" ] [quote name="Thalath" date="2019-02-22 18:35:34" ] What lol That can't be right. DId people forget Redrock Cove existed? [/quote] Redrock isn't used for fodder training, so people can't train fodder AND hunt for the boss at once, so it's free to inflate, since it's needed for the HD [/quote] Oh man, it is!?! That explains that then!
@Sopheroo wrote on 2019-02-22 18:39:40:
Thalath wrote on 2019-02-22 18:35:34:
What lol

Redrock isn't used for fodder training, so people can't train fodder AND hunt for the boss at once, so it's free to inflate, since it's needed for the HD

Oh man, it is!?!

That explains that then!

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
[quote name="Purpleater13" date="2019-02-22 18:32:15" ] I say as I notice that [item=Deeprealm Hunter] is nearing 1kg on the AH. Arm yourselves gang, we're going on a whaling expedition. [/quote] Time to drop leveling, get your harpoons and moby thing books, we're going to mapleshade township for some whaling! [s]I swear if someone gets that[/s] Also me stop being bad at things
Purpleater13 wrote on 2019-02-22 18:32:15:
I say as I notice that Deeprealm Hunter is nearing 1kg on the AH.

Arm yourselves gang, we're going on a whaling expedition.
Time to drop leveling, get your harpoons and moby thing books, we're going to mapleshade township for some whaling!

I swear if someone gets that

Also me stop being bad at things
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif
[quote name="Kataracts" date="2019-02-22 18:39:26" ] Whale whale whale, what do we have here? Is this a reason to cry loudly and continuously for an extremely long period of time? Yes, yes it is :) [/quote]
Kataracts wrote on 2019-02-22 18:39:26:
torture_isaac.png
Holy- I saw this post and decided to head over to Redrock Cove to try to grind one while they were still rare. First enemy is a Deeprealm Hunter. I think it's amusingly fitting, and finish the battle.

The familiar dropped.
Holy- I saw this post and decided to head over to Redrock Cove to try to grind one while they were still rare. First enemy is a Deeprealm Hunter. I think it's amusingly fitting, and finish the battle.

The familiar dropped.
med_fish_smol.pngsplish_smol.png
1 2 3