Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lair / Hibernal Den Changes (2/18)
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
is there a way to drag multiple dragon at once from one page to another? and is there wa way to switch which tab new dragons are sorted into without having to change all of them to a different tab?
is there a way to drag multiple dragon at once from one page to another? and is there wa way to switch which tab new dragons are sorted into without having to change all of them to a different tab?
Lichtdrache.gif
Just signed onto FR for the first time in months and I'm soooo happy with the new Lair rehaul. Thank you so much FR team!
Just signed onto FR for the first time in months and I'm soooo happy with the new Lair rehaul. Thank you so much FR team!
I don't want to sound like I'm looking for reasons to hate - I kind of like the redesign /then again I'm the kind of person who doesn't like changes. in the beginning. and then perhaps - only in some cases - gets used to the new thing/
BUT
I noticed something that really gets on my nerves.
With the tabs there to eventually organize the dragons, when we hatch new ones they immediately go to the tail of the very first tab. No matter what the tab is for.
And they don't go in the order they're in the lair when you'd scroll through them with the arrows. I wanted to check out the babies this way - one by one. Open one click arrow to go to NEXT BABY and instead land on a dragon I later found to be not even the first one of the next tab in order. Can we have a normal scrolling, please?
Also - a way to see how many free spots we have in the lair. Right now it's shoved in the bottom of one of the Lair pages but one has to look for it so they can see. This is something I don't like about this kind of lair - I loved seeing the blank squares and knowing what I can get and how much so I can plan. With this Lair arrangement planning's out of the window.
I don't want to sound like I'm looking for reasons to hate - I kind of like the redesign /then again I'm the kind of person who doesn't like changes. in the beginning. and then perhaps - only in some cases - gets used to the new thing/
BUT
I noticed something that really gets on my nerves.
With the tabs there to eventually organize the dragons, when we hatch new ones they immediately go to the tail of the very first tab. No matter what the tab is for.
And they don't go in the order they're in the lair when you'd scroll through them with the arrows. I wanted to check out the babies this way - one by one. Open one click arrow to go to NEXT BABY and instead land on a dragon I later found to be not even the first one of the next tab in order. Can we have a normal scrolling, please?
Also - a way to see how many free spots we have in the lair. Right now it's shoved in the bottom of one of the Lair pages but one has to look for it so they can see. This is something I don't like about this kind of lair - I loved seeing the blank squares and knowing what I can get and how much so I can plan. With this Lair arrangement planning's out of the window.
Rbf96Oh.gif9EAG2oz.pngRbf96Oh.gif
RBvgAJf.png
Just signed back in after being gone awhile I love everything except the dragon cards being grey it looks ugly to me. =/
Just signed back in after being gone awhile I love everything except the dragon cards being grey it looks ugly to me. =/
sQ35KLV.png
@vivimorena I think your newly hatched dragons or newcomers all go to the first tab because it is your main tab aka assigned as the dragon inbox, marked with a purple arrow in edit mode. If you don't want the first tab to be your dragon inbox, you can move it to the end and assign another tab as your first.

However, there IS some weird bug when you scroll through your dragons and they're not in the correct order. Bro had the same problem and I have no idea what could be causing it

Edit: OH MY GODS, I just realised how long it's been since your answer. I am so sorry in case you've already figured that out
@vivimorena I think your newly hatched dragons or newcomers all go to the first tab because it is your main tab aka assigned as the dragon inbox, marked with a purple arrow in edit mode. If you don't want the first tab to be your dragon inbox, you can move it to the end and assign another tab as your first.

However, there IS some weird bug when you scroll through your dragons and they're not in the correct order. Bro had the same problem and I have no idea what could be causing it

Edit: OH MY GODS, I just realised how long it's been since your answer. I am so sorry in case you've already figured that out
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@TehuMertt
Didn't know you can change the dragon inbox so thanks :) & no problem with the late-ness :D
They've been in the correct order lately.
@TehuMertt
Didn't know you can change the dragon inbox so thanks :) & no problem with the late-ness :D
They've been in the correct order lately.
RBvgAJf.png
@vivimorena sadly there is no way to actually assign the dragon inbox function on another tab but what I wanted to point out is that you can move your inbox to the end of your lair if you so desire [emoji=ridgeback tongue size=1]
@vivimorena sadly there is no way to actually assign the dragon inbox function on another tab but what I wanted to point out is that you can move your inbox to the end of your lair if you so desire
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@TehuMertt - still, thanks :) I'm getting to like it & use the arrangement just now [emoji=coatl happy size=1]. .... I'm really wanting wildclaw emojis though.
@TehuMertt - still, thanks :) I'm getting to like it & use the arrangement just now .
I'm really wanting wildclaw emojis though.
RBvgAJf.png
@vivimorena oH I feel you. I'm the same way but about Snapper emojis. I just really love Snappers as a concept

And no problem, I'm glad I could help in any way ♥
@vivimorena oH I feel you. I'm the same way but about Snapper emojis. I just really love Snappers as a concept

And no problem, I'm glad I could help in any way ♥
haha lol
haha lol
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42