Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Which emojis will you use for lair tabs?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[emoji=music note]-my vocaloid fandragons [emoji=purple gem 2]-clan flight reps [emoji=gold crown]-royal family [emoji=book 2]-normal dragons with lore [emoji=gear]-normal dragons that need lore [emoji=rainbow star 1]-special dragons
-my vocaloid fandragons
-clan flight reps
-royal family
-normal dragons with lore
-normal dragons that need lore
-special dragons
[emoji=rainbow star 1] for the soon to be current lore. [emoji=arcane rune] for the older stuff with Noodlesnek and the like. [emoji=crescent moon 2] for miscellaneous dragons. [emoji=sword and shield] for fodder. (and of course, the hibernal den for dead dragons)
for the soon to be current lore.
for the older stuff with Noodlesnek and the like.
for miscellaneous dragons.
for fodder.
(and of course, the hibernal den for dead dragons)
vojnGCQ.png
[emoji=wing] For my normal lore dragons [emoji=eclipsed sun] For my gods [emoji=sword and shield] For fodder
For my normal lore dragons
For my gods
For fodder
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
[emoji=nautilus] main lore dragons [emoji=sword and shield] for my faction-based dragons [emoji=deer skull] fandragons [emoji=crescent moon 1] non-permanent dragons (fodder, breeders)
main lore dragons
for my faction-based dragons
fandragons
non-permanent dragons (fodder, breeders)
Bluefin Charger Fin » cal
» he/they
» FR+0
___________________________________________ Q5wOe0Z.gif
[emoji=rainbow star 2] for permas [emoji=mystery bag] for dragons I'm unsure about whether to keep or not [emoji=treasure] for fodder/dragons for sale all the icons are really cute though :0
for permas
for dragons I'm unsure about whether to keep or not
for fodder/dragons for sale
all the icons are really cute though :0
[emoji=phoenix feather][color=360705] - VYRA - the lore core of the clan [emoji=eliminate][color=360705] - pillars of tears - level 25s, aside from VYRA's l25s [emoji=torch][color=360705] - elemental council - flight reps. includes l25s and fandragons. [emoji=autumn tree][color=360705] - misc. - other dragons, not breeding projects, fandragons, VYRA, l25, or any of that. [emoji=maple leaf][color=360705] - successors - timelocke kids, have a graveyard in the hibernal den [emoji=d20][color=360705] - breeding projects - speaks for itself. [emoji=red vial][color=360705] - temporary dragons - fodder, and dragons i'm selling or holding. [color=360705]edit for the hibernal den and the fandragons in it: edit 2: i'll explain them i'm bored [emoji=puzzle piece][color=360705] - bfdi fandragons - i immediately thought of episode 7 with the puzzle, and here we are. [emoji=special eyes][color=360705] - rwby fandragons - ruby's special eyes. [emoji=butterfly 2][color=360705] - by light fandragons - it pretty much revolves around evil insects, so this secretly evil butterfly did the trick [emoji=skull][color=360705] - successor simulation graveyard - those who fell in the simulation. have a skull. [emoji=music note][color=360705] - vocaloid fandragons - it's vocaloid. must i explain it? it's hecking j-pop.
- VYRA - the lore core of the clan
- pillars of tears - level 25s, aside from VYRA's l25s
- elemental council - flight reps. includes l25s and fandragons.
- misc. - other dragons, not breeding projects, fandragons, VYRA, l25, or any of that.
- successors - timelocke kids, have a graveyard in the hibernal den
- breeding projects - speaks for itself.
- temporary dragons - fodder, and dragons i'm selling or holding.

edit for the hibernal den and the fandragons in it:
edit 2: i'll explain them i'm bored

- bfdi fandragons - i immediately thought of episode 7 with the puzzle, and here we are.
- rwby fandragons - ruby's special eyes.
- by light fandragons - it pretty much revolves around evil insects, so this secretly evil butterfly did the trick
- successor simulation graveyard - those who fell in the simulation. have a skull.
- vocaloid fandragons - it's vocaloid. must i explain it? it's hecking j-pop.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
In no order and uncertain contents: [emoji=music notes]-My villains [emoji=skull] or [emoji=deer skull]-Bandit group [emoji=blue gem]-My cult (combine with Bandit group?) [emoji=pirate hat] or [emoji=pirate ship]-My airship crew [emoji=ceramic jar]-My bathhouse [emoji=shockswitch red] or [emoji=eliminate]-My Coli squad [emoji=money bag]-My bazaar and merchants [emoji=candle] or [emoji=fire rune]-The rest of my clan
In no order and uncertain contents:
-My villains
or -Bandit group
-My cult (combine with Bandit group?)
or -My airship crew
-My bathhouse
or -My Coli squad
-My bazaar and merchants
or -The rest of my clan
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
[emoji=deer skull] - Pestilence Hoarde [emoji=plague rune] - Crimson Scar [emoji=rainbow star 1] - Forgotten Elementals [emoji=snowflake] - Team Sea Surge [emoji=gloom tile] - The Hive [emoji=dna] - Subspecies [emoji=torch] - Clanless dragons [emoji=bestiary] - Pokemon fan dragons [emoji=hourglass] - Doctor Who fan dragons [emoji=gold star] - SU fan dragons [emoji=looking glass] - Undecided dragons [emoji=familiar heart] - Projects [emoji=sword and shield] - Fodder [emoji=money bag] - Dragons for sale
- Pestilence Hoarde
- Crimson Scar
- Forgotten Elementals
- Team Sea Surge
- The Hive
- Subspecies
- Clanless dragons
- Pokemon fan dragons
- Doctor Who fan dragons
- SU fan dragons
- Undecided dragons
- Projects
- Fodder
- Dragons for sale
rFG4FSy.gif HWUyWaT.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
fwY7xo3.png
[emoji=gold star]- Olds & Favorites [emoji=yellow gem]- Breeding Pairs [emoji=glimmer tile]- Gen 1s [emoji=money bag]- For Sale
- Olds & Favorites
- Breeding Pairs
- Gen 1s
- For Sale
lightweaver1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb2va5.png

- Fr +0
- Female
- Wishlist
[emoji=nature rune] - primal nature breeding project [emoji=wing] - lore clan [emoji=book 2] - my Wings of Fire hatchery dragons [emoji=eliminate] - fodder [emoji=puzzle piece] - other
- primal nature breeding project
- lore clan
- my Wings of Fire hatchery dragons
- fodder
- other
Check out my co-owned Wings of Fire themed hatchery! Z1mj4pe.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9