Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | My progen has the most common color comb
1 2 3 4 5
@BattleVegan

Me too haha. I saw there were so many colours I was tempted to hit generate random...

But in the end I only looked from the white to blue range...I did not explore the other colours...
@BattleVegan

Me too haha. I saw there were so many colours I was tempted to hit generate random...

But in the end I only looked from the white to blue range...I did not explore the other colours...
There are only 20 Ivory/Maize/Charcoal dragons active on the site, though I can't say I'm surprised since it's a... Difficult combo.

But my random really takes the special snowflake prize; he's one of 4 and the youngest member of their little group is over 2 years old. Green/Caribbean/Splash is much rarer than I thought it would be.
There are only 20 Ivory/Maize/Charcoal dragons active on the site, though I can't say I'm surprised since it's a... Difficult combo.

But my random really takes the special snowflake prize; he's one of 4 and the youngest member of their little group is over 2 years old. Green/Caribbean/Splash is much rarer than I thought it would be.
You think that's bad? Lol, my Progen has 33295 lookalikes. (not counting the tertiary color) and most of them are other progens.
You think that's bad? Lol, my Progen has 33295 lookalikes. (not counting the tertiary color) and most of them are other progens.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
488 is nothing compared to a XXX White or Obsidian dragon.
There are almost 130000 total XXX White dragons (55000 active)
There are also 63000 total XXX Obsidian dragons (27500 active)
488 is nothing compared to a XXX White or Obsidian dragon.
There are almost 130000 total XXX White dragons (55000 active)
There are also 63000 total XXX Obsidian dragons (27500 active)
Mine (ice/sky/beige) has 50 active clones/121 ever. Not bad, not bad.
Mine (ice/sky/beige) has 50 active clones/121 ever. Not bad, not bad.
FR+1 - I will host nests for free, just ask/PM!
Make sure to copy/paste my name to ensure I will get your ping!
Custom:
Green/royal/forest, one of 11 active, 35 total

Random:
Coral/brown/midnight, one of five active, 32 total
Custom:
Green/royal/forest, one of 11 active, 35 total

Random:
Coral/brown/midnight, one of five active, 32 total
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8646879] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/86469/8646879_350.png[/img] [/url] 1 of 6 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8646881] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/86469/8646881_350.png[/img] [/url] 1 of 10. Actually surprised there are so few of this combo!

8646879_350.png

1 of 6

8646881_350.png

1 of 10. Actually surprised there are so few of this combo!
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
Oh hey this is interesting! I never thought to search up my progen's colours but she's one of 7 total and only 1 of 2 not exalted. :D
(Although her original colours were 1 of 34. xD)

My random is 1 of 49 and not scattered. :3
Oh hey this is interesting! I never thought to search up my progen's colours but she's one of 7 total and only 1 of 2 not exalted. :D
(Although her original colours were 1 of 34. xD)

My random is 1 of 49 and not scattered. :3
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
My custom is only one of 5 active dragons. I thought Royal/crimson/rust would be more common for some reason. And one of the 5 happens to be her daughter....haha. She's one of 39 total though.

My random is more common, he's one of 23 active and 131 total.

kind of cool to know haha

My custom is only one of 5 active dragons. I thought Royal/crimson/rust would be more common for some reason. And one of the 5 happens to be her daughter....haha. She's one of 39 total though.

My random is more common, he's one of 23 active and 131 total.

kind of cool to know haha

QFXpYkj.png
My progen is one out of 56 dragons total with her colour combo. Only 13 of those (inccluding her) are not exalted
My progen is one out of 56 dragons total with her colour combo. Only 13 of those (inccluding her) are not exalted
IMG_8704.png
1 2 3 4 5