Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 2018 December Kindness Challenge
1 2 ... 199 200 201 202 203 ... 268 269
Finished~
Finished~
fLdYOuE.pngNl7xQPH.png
kCHWEjf.png
QUIpVFE.png
Jd88XNq.png
J7D1quC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
Just sent someone a surprise~
Just sent someone a surprise~
I'll find something good to put here again one day
Day 19 complete, sent someone 2 purple sludges :)
Day 19 complete, sent someone 2 purple sludges :)
alo_chibi_shark.png ......
wip
I missed a few days!

Day 13: Did a couple lair reviews.

Day 14: Signed up for some pinglists

Day 15: Ordered some lore

Day 16: Sent @/LilSunLeopard some familiars.

Day 17: Sent a Tan Bandana to @/AzureAmpora

Day 18: Donated to Nature's discount battle stone shop!

Day 19: Sent @/VolcanicThunder something!

Day 18: Donated to Nature's battle stone thread
I missed a few days!

Day 13: Did a couple lair reviews.

Day 14: Signed up for some pinglists

Day 15: Ordered some lore

Day 16: Sent @/LilSunLeopard some familiars.

Day 17: Sent a Tan Bandana to @/AzureAmpora

Day 18: Donated to Nature's discount battle stone shop!

Day 19: Sent @/VolcanicThunder something!

Day 18: Donated to Nature's battle stone thread
kujzePB.png
[center][font=times new roman][color=indigo][size=7]Day 19[/size] -------------- [font=times new roman][color=indigo]I went on over to the surprise thread and threw someone a scattersight- [img]https://i.imgur.com/96jbhP0.png[/img]
Day 19

I went on over to the surprise thread and threw someone a scattersight-

96jbhP0.png
Participated in Give a Surprise, Get a Surprise! :)
Participated in Give a Surprise, Get a Surprise! :)
dZN7FlK.pngSee progress on the Alchemy Flight!
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif • Any pronouns
• I love random pings
• I subscribe to the threads I make
Day 19 is done! [quote=Cheshly's Kindness Challenge Completion List][center] [b]1[/b] [b]2[/b], [b]3[/b] [b]4[/b], [b]5[/b], [b]6[/b] [b]7[/b], [b]8[/b], [b]9[/b], [b]10[/b] [b]11[/b], [b]12[/b], [b]13[/b] [b]14[/b], [b]15[/b], [b]16[/b], [b]17[/b] [b]18[/b], [b]19[/b], 20, 21, 22 23, 24, 25 26, 27 28, 29 30, 31 [/quote]
Day 19 is done!
Cheshly's Kindness Challenge Completion List wrote:
2, 3
4, 5, 6
7, 8, 9, 10
11, 12, 13
14, 15, 16, 17
18, 19, 20, 21, 22
23, 24, 25
26, 27
28, 29
30, 31

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
Did the give a surprise, get a surprise!
Gave to:

Vixshi

I also made up for yesterday and gifted a few players~
Gifted:

iiSwizzle
PrismDragonfly (such a sweetheart ;u;)

Days completed: days 7, 8, 9, 10, 15, 16, 17, 18, and 19!
Did the give a surprise, get a surprise!
Gave to:

Vixshi

I also made up for yesterday and gifted a few players~
Gifted:

iiSwizzle
PrismDragonfly (such a sweetheart ;u;)

Days completed: days 7, 8, 9, 10, 15, 16, 17, 18, and 19!
Dez - No pronouns - 23 - FR+0
day 19 done!
day 19 done!
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
[center][size=4][font=Georgia][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2562909#post_2562909]Story[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2562909/1#post_36133932]Main Post[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2562909/1#post_36133934]Task List [/url]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2562909/1#post_36133936]Raffle[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2562909/1#post_36133942]Pinglist [/url]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2562909/1#post_36133955]Thanks[/url][/font][/size] [/center] [center][img]https://image.ibb.co/dMxZiV/divider-smol.png[/img][/center] [center][size=4][font=Georgia]The gentle morning is quiet and morphean. Snow drifts in less flurry and does not stick quite so easily. It is both a beautiful sight and a welcome one, civilians content to walk the path and leave their footprints in the thin snow-dust as they travel. You see Claus speaking with a dragon who looks to be somewhat mature in age. He smiles and his arms are quick to move in typical fashion, his eagerness unable to be quelled no matter who he seems to speak with. He spots you, and with a pleased smile, ushers you over to partake in the conversation. “Hello, my friend!” He chimes. “Hello, and good morning to you! I was having the pleasure of a wonderful conversation with an old friend. He has come to greet one of our merchants.” “We were hatchlings together, in a lair far from here,” The dragon chuckles, nothing but a fondness within his eyes. He is content to bid Claus farewell in search of the dragon, and Claus brings you down the pathway with him, beginning your morning walk together. He fusses carefully about your details, making sure that you are suitably warm for the weather, all the while humming a melody distantly familiar to you. “Can you believe how close it is getting to that special day?” Claus grins. He grows a childlike excitement at the mere thought of it, his steps turn from plods to bounces, wings fluttering in the cool air, adding an extra spring to his footfalls. “Goodness, I can barely contain the joy in my heart!” He dances circles around you while you walk, and his choral tune grows louder, bolder in sound, and peppered with a kind laughter. Claus claps his paws together and finishes his performance with a quiet, mimicked cheer, and a proud smile. The walk through the square takes you to the courier’s hub, the whipping by of dragons leaving the roost-like nests, papers fluttering as if they were strewn leaves plucked from trees. Claus moves himself to keep from blocking any of the couriers in their busy duties.and offers the hub a greeting, to which a kind uproar returns his greeting twofold. “Among these letters,” Claus regards you with a smile. “Are many, many stories. Letters from dragons and owners of lairs who recall the origin of their family and friends, and wish to thank them for it, perhaps show them how the dragon is now, what has become of them. How wonderful to receive such a letter!” He watches dragons take flight, sorting through messages and packing away letters in firm bags. Claus ambles through the hub and to the courtyard of the roost, watching dragons land and take off in tandem. “Today’s act of kindness shall be to try and get in touch with the origins of some of our most beloved friends,” Claus beams with joy. “To tell them how positively overjoyed we are to know them!” From the courtyard the bells ring much louder, their chime no longer a mere twinkle but a reverberating vibration in the skies. Claus stretches his wings and nods to himself. He thinks for a moment before he turns to you and chuckles. “I must be off! I have a small surprise for you, but oh I simply could not tell you just yet!” He winks. “I hope you enjoy it! Please feel free to watch the couriers, I find their endless journeys to be incredibly fascinating!” Claus departs from the hub quickly, turning to give you a knowing look. A look conveying to you the words he has often said to you, and a smile to coincide with it. He rushes off to the sound of the bells and you are left to relax in the hub. You wonder what the messages could possibly contain, but are made welcome quickly with drinks and food by pleased dragons, on their way to deliver letters. [center][img]https://image.ibb.co/nBK2N0/candle-smol.png[/img][/center] [center][size=4][font=Georgia]Hello all, sorry for the delayed posting, I got caught up making Honey Cinnamon Shortbread! I honestly wish I could share it with you all <3 Hope you're all doing well today! Today we have another easier task to give you a little break from spending, but as always, if you feel like gifting instead, then that's absolutely fine :D [center][img]https://image.ibb.co/fCX8Uf/divider-2-without-prop-smol.png[/img][/center] [center][size=5][font=Georgia][b]December 20th[/b][/size][/font][/center] [center][size=4][font=Georgia] If you know who they are, ping (or just mention if you don't feel comfortable pinging) the Breeders/original owners of some of your most favourite dragons and let them know why! [/size][/font][/center] [center][img]https://image.ibb.co/fCX8Uf/divider-2-without-prop-smol.png[/img][/center] [center][size=3][font=Georgia]@toadmonkey @kvon @mayanaz @Starwindrider @Kunikida @Catsrevenge @Rocwylde @Starcloud @PelicanBitten @Kairo @Watercolour @BlueJaysFeather @mithrel @Veritable @Levengale @Pteropoda @Oriel @CowboyMouth @danijust @Jessaboo @Nerds @ArowanaPrincess @Welgan @Joeydragonz @Aquatic @beepboopitsme @Ratiasu @Edgedancer @Zith @Redeim @Gryphoness @Shiraya @EndraPhoenix @Siris @TheGoodAku @LucidFeathers @Mnkn10 @TemperDragoness @NovaBlu @Snek @Allunar @yellowstarfish @NoodleMomma @heavylobster @croix @Keryth @Enasencca @dransnake @JonTargaryen @Sillywinter @WingedClaymore @EverAthena @Dalinar @Ashki @MythicalViper @ApprenticeWriter @woolly @Xotik @starrynightren @Oakendrake @Emmahaa @absurditea @Yewwily @mysticSpaghetti @Shudder @Tox @LiveOak @Eiira @Rabigrace @minty @218715 @brighteningskies @DankNarwhal @Endofighter @Plushstiel @iiSwizzle @L1BR4 @Gravebloom @chocollama @TinyGryphon @Catvrix @broodlords @commoncomitatus @Smols @Emberglo @Megan65 @SerenityBreeze @Cheshly @ObsidianMage @starshiny @Kataracts @SilentRiver @LemonQuartz @ShadyApocalpyse @Autopsy @Kitanya @LemonyCurry @BlazingSkyDragon @Mystiki @Gusted @SaltyLeti @Interverse @Possums @Skylexar @Ladylilitu @WhimsicalWinds @Screamingbirb @DuoSora @Zaratyst @CallMeMoe @RoyalSorceress @EasilyAmusedKat @Juxta13 @sparklesdani @Elves @Siris @Xirei @Strawberrium @Hyleoroi @Punkinator919 @Goldia @Lora24 @GreenwolfKate @Renocide @Arianethel @grandmaeblob @Loreka @Avifors @Raedeshe @dustclouds @Bananacorn @PheonixPonder @Aersolace @ilexopaca @SkyDancer10 @Lisegathe @ElementalEntropy @dancingcrane @nostalgicgalaxy @Reignswrath @halforq @Redsand @CasiCasi @Ramirez33 @FoggyDownpour @dreamscaperer @SocklessWonder @Kasairan @usualuniqueness @Taluwen @SwampQween @hawchoo @Sylphiette @TooElfy @RileythePlagueDr @UbertheInso @Sagittariuss @Trashess @Atilwi @pallida @PopatoPips @GalacticSeviper @Dezrend @Kattalio @Cunea @Rockmama @MariKatt @ElleMelle @Kissie @24Finns @Hinumi @Vaguity @PandaOverlord @mcbenik @Breadsticc @Seonais

divider-smol.png

The gentle morning is quiet and morphean. Snow drifts in less flurry and does not stick quite so easily. It is both a beautiful sight and a welcome one, civilians content to walk the path and leave their footprints in the thin snow-dust as they travel.

You see Claus speaking with a dragon who looks to be somewhat mature in age. He smiles and his arms are quick to move in typical fashion, his eagerness unable to be quelled no matter who he seems to speak with. He spots you, and with a pleased smile, ushers you over to partake in the conversation.

“Hello, my friend!” He chimes. “Hello, and good morning to you! I was having the pleasure of a wonderful conversation with an old friend. He has come to greet one of our merchants.”

“We were hatchlings together, in a lair far from here,” The dragon chuckles, nothing but a fondness within his eyes. He is content to bid Claus farewell in search of the dragon, and Claus brings you down the pathway with him, beginning your morning walk together. He fusses carefully about your details, making sure that you are suitably warm for the weather, all the while humming a melody distantly familiar to you.

“Can you believe how close it is getting to that special day?” Claus grins. He grows a childlike excitement at the mere thought of it, his steps turn from plods to bounces, wings fluttering in the cool air, adding an extra spring to his footfalls. “Goodness, I can barely contain the joy in my heart!”

He dances circles around you while you walk, and his choral tune grows louder, bolder in sound, and peppered with a kind laughter. Claus claps his paws together and finishes his performance with a quiet, mimicked cheer, and a proud smile.

The walk through the square takes you to the courier’s hub, the whipping by of dragons leaving the roost-like nests, papers fluttering as if they were strewn leaves plucked from trees. Claus moves himself to keep from blocking any of the couriers in their busy duties.and offers the hub a greeting, to which a kind uproar returns his greeting twofold.

“Among these letters,” Claus regards you with a smile. “Are many, many stories. Letters from dragons and owners of lairs who recall the origin of their family and friends, and wish to thank them for it, perhaps show them how the dragon is now, what has become of them. How wonderful to receive such a letter!”

He watches dragons take flight, sorting through messages and packing away letters in firm bags. Claus ambles through the hub and to the courtyard of the roost, watching dragons land and take off in tandem.

“Today’s act of kindness shall be to try and get in touch with the origins of some of our most beloved friends,” Claus beams with joy. “To tell them how positively overjoyed we are to know them!”

From the courtyard the bells ring much louder, their chime no longer a mere twinkle but a reverberating vibration in the skies. Claus stretches his wings and nods to himself. He thinks for a moment before he turns to you and chuckles.

“I must be off! I have a small surprise for you, but oh I simply could not tell you just yet!” He winks. “I hope you enjoy it! Please feel free to watch the couriers, I find their endless journeys to be incredibly fascinating!”

Claus departs from the hub quickly, turning to give you a knowing look. A look conveying to you the words he has often said to you, and a smile to coincide with it. He rushes off to the sound of the bells and you are left to relax in the hub.

You wonder what the messages could possibly contain, but are made welcome quickly with drinks and food by pleased dragons, on their way to deliver letters.

candle-smol.png

Hello all, sorry for the delayed posting, I got caught up making Honey Cinnamon Shortbread! I honestly wish I could share it with you all <3 Hope you're all doing well today! Today we have another easier task to give you a little break from spending, but as always, if you feel like gifting instead, then that's absolutely fine :D

divider-2-without-prop-smol.png
December 20th

If you know who they are, ping (or just mention if you don't feel comfortable pinging) the Breeders/original owners of some of your most favourite dragons and let them know why!
divider-2-without-prop-smol.png
@toadmonkey @kvon @mayanaz @Starwindrider @Kunikida @Catsrevenge @Rocwylde @Starcloud @PelicanBitten @Kairo @Watercolour @BlueJaysFeather @mithrel @Veritable @Levengale @Pteropoda @Oriel @CowboyMouth @danijust @Jessaboo @Nerds @ArowanaPrincess @Welgan @Joeydragonz @Aquatic @beepboopitsme @Ratiasu @Edgedancer @Zith @Redeim @Gryphoness @Shiraya @EndraPhoenix @Siris @TheGoodAku @LucidFeathers @Mnkn10 @TemperDragoness @NovaBlu @Snek @Allunar @yellowstarfish @NoodleMomma @heavylobster @croix @Keryth @Enasencca @dransnake @JonTargaryen @Sillywinter @WingedClaymore @EverAthena @Dalinar @Ashki @MythicalViper @ApprenticeWriter @woolly @Xotik @starrynightren @Oakendrake @Emmahaa @absurditea @Yewwily @mysticSpaghetti @Shudder @Tox @LiveOak @Eiira @Rabigrace @minty @218715 @brighteningskies @DankNarwhal @Endofighter @Plushstiel @iiSwizzle @L1BR4 @Gravebloom @chocollama @TinyGryphon @Catvrix @broodlords @commoncomitatus @Smols @Emberglo @Megan65 @SerenityBreeze @Cheshly @ObsidianMage @starshiny @Kataracts @SilentRiver @LemonQuartz @ShadyApocalpyse @Autopsy @Kitanya @LemonyCurry @BlazingSkyDragon @Mystiki @Gusted @SaltyLeti @Interverse @Possums @Skylexar @Ladylilitu @WhimsicalWinds @Screamingbirb @DuoSora @Zaratyst @CallMeMoe @RoyalSorceress @EasilyAmusedKat @Juxta13 @sparklesdani @Elves @Siris @Xirei @Strawberrium @Hyleoroi @Punkinator919 @Goldia @Lora24 @GreenwolfKate @Renocide @Arianethel @grandmaeblob @Loreka @Avifors @Raedeshe @dustclouds @Bananacorn @PheonixPonder @Aersolace @ilexopaca @SkyDancer10 @Lisegathe @ElementalEntropy @dancingcrane @nostalgicgalaxy @Reignswrath @halforq @Redsand @CasiCasi @Ramirez33 @FoggyDownpour @dreamscaperer @SocklessWonder @Kasairan @usualuniqueness @Taluwen @SwampQween @hawchoo @Sylphiette @TooElfy @RileythePlagueDr @UbertheInso @Sagittariuss @Trashess @Atilwi @pallida @PopatoPips @GalacticSeviper @Dezrend @Kattalio @Cunea @Rockmama @MariKatt @ElleMelle @Kissie @24Finns @Hinumi @Vaguity @PandaOverlord @mcbenik @Breadsticc @Seonais
qvTNuJR.png
~May the wind forever be in your favour and may it always be at your back~

Australian | FR +19 | She/Her
candle-smol.png
1 2 ... 199 200 201 202 203 ... 268 269