Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 2018 December Kindness Challenge
1 2 ... 145 146 147 148 149 ... 268 269
sent!
sent!
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
Sent a couple of older skins to a new player!~
Sent a couple of older skins to a new player!~
scuz me, what u
doin?
gems_badge_100.png
My mama's better than yours!
treasure_badge_100.png nosy, aren't ya?
Dec 11th complete.

I use a few accents but everyone I've seen wishlists for on Secret Santa tend to have very particular tastes. Some want accents not skins, some want skins only, some want Fest, some don't, and usually certain ones.

To keep from gifting someone something useless, I gave a random newer player (Moonpearl) 10 crates.

I figure they can get a little bit of treasure and a few gems out of it if they don't want the skins.
Dec 11th complete.

I use a few accents but everyone I've seen wishlists for on Secret Santa tend to have very particular tastes. Some want accents not skins, some want skins only, some want Fest, some don't, and usually certain ones.

To keep from gifting someone something useless, I gave a random newer player (Moonpearl) 10 crates.

I figure they can get a little bit of treasure and a few gems out of it if they don't want the skins.
Gave a fest accent to a friend who needs it ;]

I can't even afford the bunch of pastel skincents I need (I've never gotten a um before), let alone send a non-fest skincent to someone t.t
Gave a fest accent to a friend who needs it ;]

I can't even afford the bunch of pastel skincents I need (I've never gotten a um before), let alone send a non-fest skincent to someone t.t
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
Gifted an accent to Dransnake that they've wanted!
Gifted an accent to Dransnake that they've wanted!
Day 11: Sent an Abyss Striker skin to BirdBrained, who I found via the Nature Wishing Well.
Day 11: Sent an Abyss Striker skin to BirdBrained, who I found via the Nature Wishing Well.
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
Day 10 done, albeit late.
Day 11 is done as well, sent a UM accent to a friend
Day 10 done, albeit late.
Day 11 is done as well, sent a UM accent to a friend
Gifted some skins from 2017!
Gifted some skins from 2017!
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
I sent a Maple Breeze accent.

I also did yesterday's giftbomb yesterday!
I sent a Maple Breeze accent.

I also did yesterday's giftbomb yesterday!
uDNAbBS.png
[quote=December 11th]Give a skin/accent to a random person, perhaps something that isn't a fest skin. If you can only afford to give fest skins, perhaps something that is older or suits their dragons more![/quote] Day 11 Completed!
December 11th wrote:
Give a skin/accent to a random person, perhaps something that isn't a fest skin. If you can only afford to give fest skins, perhaps something that is older or suits their dragons more!

Day 11 Completed!

+3 FR
Fool's Gold Hoarder
Yellow Canary Hoarder
"i assure you brother,
the sun will shine on us again."
- loki odinson
T9M8A5R.png
1 2 ... 145 146 147 148 149 ... 268 269