Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | tbh (RoR skins)
1 2 3 4 5 6
I don't mind them. But I wish there were more reds. Our eye color is red. Red is my favorite color. More red skins, please.
I don't mind them. But I wish there were more reds. Our eye color is red. Red is my favorite color. More red skins, please.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
[quote name="Mip" date="2018-10-04 13:26:20" ] [quote name="corprus" date="2018-10-04 11:59:29" ] lol tbh i love all that gross stuff, i think the process of decomposition is fascinating but i can also see why people aren't big on the gooey, rotting thing plague isn't everyone's cup of tea but hey, fests only last for like a week so if it's not your thing there's the other monthly events to enjoy [/quote] [/quote]
Mip wrote on 2018-10-04 13:26:20:
corprus wrote on 2018-10-04 11:59:29:
lol tbh i love all that gross stuff, i think the process of decomposition is fascinating but i can also see why people aren't big on the gooey, rotting thing

plague isn't everyone's cup of tea but hey, fests only last for like a week so if it's not your thing there's the other monthly events to enjoy
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
Living critters in places they shouldn't be is the closest I come to nope, but if I look at it enough I adjust to it, as long as it isn't transposed onto human or animal flesh. Otherwise I adore all of the above and so far the entries have not disappointed.
Living critters in places they shouldn't be is the closest I come to nope, but if I look at it enough I adjust to it, as long as it isn't transposed onto human or animal flesh. Otherwise I adore all of the above and so far the entries have not disappointed.
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
A lot of those skins might not win because the dragon looks like its "hurt" sigh.
A lot of those skins might not win because the dragon looks like its "hurt" sigh.
gPt7rtY.pngCHCjXcz.png
@BlackandTan oh i know!!! last year had some beautiful ones that unfortunately broke the runes...
@BlackandTan oh i know!!! last year had some beautiful ones that unfortunately broke the runes...
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
i partially agree - as much as i love plague and the body horror and rotting aesthetic in general, the pus skins... eh. i'm not bothered by them or anything since i found fly maggots in my backyard yesterday, but they just look. ick. i love all the skins submitted so far, but i can already predict so many skins aren't going to win because the dragon looks like it's "hurt",,,with the Actual Undead Merged Bodies lore we have, that rule is a sort of grey area. i'm a fan of sci/fi an/or horror movies so plague's aesthetic is a big hell yeah for me.
i partially agree - as much as i love plague and the body horror and rotting aesthetic in general, the pus skins... eh. i'm not bothered by them or anything since i found fly maggots in my backyard yesterday, but they just look. ick. i love all the skins submitted so far, but i can already predict so many skins aren't going to win because the dragon looks like it's "hurt",,,with the Actual Undead Merged Bodies lore we have, that rule is a sort of grey area. i'm a fan of sci/fi an/or horror movies so plague's aesthetic is a big hell yeah for me.
mischievous creature of flesh and bones
Whilst I am sorry that you got a condition i cant see why you cannot simply overlook the things you dont like.. if you KNOW it is triggering your phobia why on earth then click on it? Plague is ALL about rot, pus, death, decay, survival etc,.. if you dont like that.. dont look at the skins or join plague.. Some quote from the official map.. [quote][b]Rot[/b] and runaway [b]viruses[/b] pulse through the landscape, [b]infecting[/b] the terrain as it spreads ever outward in a [b]sick spiral of death and decay[/b]. The Wyrmwound - Even the dragons who settle along the crater's edge stay clear of this [b]pustule[/b] lake, wary that any contact could wipe them out, or [b]turn them into something monstrous[/b] Rotrock Rim -[b] twisted, grotesque, and pulsing[/b] . [/quote] EVERY year us plaguelings have to hear " ohh no its horrid to look at" every year we get to see our festival invaded by "ohh no it has a whole in its body.. how awful" PLEASE let us have our festival... And cut the accent makers some slack..Plague dragons are not supposed to be fluffy bunnies with pink bows on.. well some might like that its not the essence of the flight as you see from the OFFICIAL map quotes. And have you seen our deity? [img]http://flightrising.com/images/gods/10.png[/img] She has tattered wings, pustules growing out of her body and several wholes in her body as well as no skin on her head and other places... Let us have really nice plague skin and accents so we are not forced to look for UM accents to keep us happy... and even those are under sever restrictions... These I dont even consider that plaguelike because they are so mild [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=468672] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/4687/468672_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=642872] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/6429/642872_350.png[/img] [/url] LET US HAVE OUR FESTIVAL !! I dont complain about the pinkness in the arcane festival.. I just dont buy the skins or the apparel.. why cant you do the same for plague..
Whilst I am sorry that you got a condition i cant see why you cannot simply overlook the things you dont like.. if you KNOW it is triggering your phobia why on earth then click on it?

Plague is ALL about rot, pus, death, decay, survival etc,.. if you dont like that.. dont look at the skins or join plague..

Some quote from the official map..
Quote:
Rot and runaway viruses pulse through the landscape, infecting the terrain as it spreads ever outward in a sick spiral of death and decay.

The Wyrmwound - Even the dragons who settle along the crater's edge stay clear of this pustule lake, wary that any contact could wipe them out, or turn them into something monstrous

Rotrock Rim - twisted, grotesque, and pulsing

EVERY year us plaguelings have to hear " ohh no its horrid to look at" every year we get to see our festival invaded by "ohh no it has a whole in its body.. how awful"

PLEASE let us have our festival... And cut the accent makers some slack..Plague dragons are not supposed to be fluffy bunnies with pink bows on.. well some might like that its not the essence of the flight as you see from the OFFICIAL map quotes.

And have you seen our deity?

10.png

She has tattered wings, pustules growing out of her body and several wholes in her body as well as no skin on her head and other places...

Let us have really nice plague skin and accents so we are not forced to look for UM accents to keep us happy... and even those are under sever restrictions...

These I dont even consider that plaguelike because they are so mild

468672_350.png

642872_350.png

LET US HAVE OUR FESTIVAL !! I dont complain about the pinkness in the arcane festival.. I just dont buy the skins or the apparel.. why cant you do the same for plague..
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
I really wish we could get a bit of feedback on our accents/skins from staff. Not on quality, but why they did not qualify. I had an accent that I tried to print, and found out bathing suits/bikinis on dragons are a no. I had no idea. I get really anxious about accidentally disqualifying myself. RoR is such a tough one, there is such a fine line. I stuck to the look of the plague nest, and hope it's okay. It's not really attached either, more like.. plague jewels? lol [img]https://i.postimg.cc/BvkKX3qb/skin_guardian_f_dragon_rot.png[/img] Still a WIP.
I really wish we could get a bit of feedback on our accents/skins from staff. Not on quality, but why they did not qualify. I had an accent that I tried to print, and found out bathing suits/bikinis on dragons are a no. I had no idea. I get really anxious about accidentally disqualifying myself. RoR is such a tough one, there is such a fine line.

I stuck to the look of the plague nest, and hope it's okay. It's not really attached either, more like.. plague jewels? lol

skin_guardian_f_dragon_rot.png

Still a WIP.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
@MistressMacchika
You have my utmost sympathy. Trypophobia ain't fun. At least I have it mild, but boy are those skins, er, creepy.

Best of luck to all the contestants, of course! But I have my eye on a few skins I would love.
@MistressMacchika
You have my utmost sympathy. Trypophobia ain't fun. At least I have it mild, but boy are those skins, er, creepy.

Best of luck to all the contestants, of course! But I have my eye on a few skins I would love.
There was a time he thought a single
sword could save the kingdom. A
time, all regrets were yet far away...
I don't mind blood, bones, extra limbs etc etc.. but the pus and boils and maggots.. no.
I don't mind blood, bones, extra limbs etc etc.. but the pus and boils and maggots.. no.
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
1 2 3 4 5 6