Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The first KS familiar is up for raffle!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Man, they're really front loading aren't they? I wish they'd slow down, just so other people in the distant future have a shot. If they use up all of the fun stuff now, people joining years later won't get anything fun.
Man, they're really front loading aren't they? I wish they'd slow down, just so other people in the distant future have a shot. If they use up all of the fun stuff now, people joining years later won't get anything fun.
uCR5SCW.png
[quote name="Taranzza" date="2018-09-12 04:49:25" ] [quote name="HenryTheArcher" date="2018-09-12 02:58:23" ] I keep going with 10 tickets. [/quote] Same. It's a good amount. [/quote]
Taranzza wrote on 2018-09-12 04:49:25:
HenryTheArcher wrote on 2018-09-12 02:58:23:
I keep going with 10 tickets.
Same. It's a good amount.
I need this to be visible so I can figure out what'ssssssssssssssssssssssss
x
- FR + 3
- Writer, Artist
- Random pings andx
messagesxencouraged!
x x388Nhd.png
Didn't expect a KS item in the pool so soon, makes me wonder how many more they have available.

In general I'm curious to see what the prize pool is going to look like on a regular basis in the long run. Will they continue to throw in high profile items until they run out or are we still enjoying the early days hype and eventually they'll start spacing out the rare items and fill the prize pool with less valuable items/dragons. It'll be interesting to see.
Didn't expect a KS item in the pool so soon, makes me wonder how many more they have available.

In general I'm curious to see what the prize pool is going to look like on a regular basis in the long run. Will they continue to throw in high profile items until they run out or are we still enjoying the early days hype and eventually they'll start spacing out the rare items and fill the prize pool with less valuable items/dragons. It'll be interesting to see.
[quote name="HenryTheArcher" date="2018-09-12 02:58:23" ] I keep going with 10 tickets. [/quote]
HenryTheArcher wrote on 2018-09-12 02:58:23:
I keep going with 10 tickets.
DWUBZ.gif
So many people have so little faith in the devs .-. Jeez folks, the devs for this game are so responsive and polite compared to other games I've played, show a little respect and trust!
So many people have so little faith in the devs .-. Jeez folks, the devs for this game are so responsive and polite compared to other games I've played, show a little respect and trust!
93fkMbU.png Lljxkv3.gif My username isn't a reference to Borderlands 2, got it from the killer doll episode of The Twilight Zone! SsBvTtd.gif BiBear.png
[quote name="Tinytalkingtina" date="2018-09-12 06:01:43" ] So many people have so little faith in the devs .-. Jeez folks, the devs for this game are so responsive and polite compared to other games I've played, show a little respect and trust! [/quote] this is exactly how i feel. everyone is so cynical and rude when compared to many sites these devs are saints.
Tinytalkingtina wrote on 2018-09-12 06:01:43:

this is exactly how i feel. everyone is so cynical and rude when compared to many sites these devs are saints.
ycSiwsB.png
I always buy 20 tickets. The first week I bought 75. Thousands of treasure down the drain with nothing in my hands.

I only buy 20 because usually the stuff is something I don’t like. I never liked the dragons, and although the familiars were cute I knew I couldn’t win them because of my awful luck.

But this week I actually like this familiar. I love warrior cats so I generally enjoy the cat familiars. But I have several birds irl. So seeing a familiar with my favorite animal with the wings of my pets is just adorable!

So I really hope they stick to this for awhile longer because I actually like how they swapped dragons with familiars for the time being.

[/s]Even though I need genes. Oof[/s]
I always buy 20 tickets. The first week I bought 75. Thousands of treasure down the drain with nothing in my hands.

I only buy 20 because usually the stuff is something I don’t like. I never liked the dragons, and although the familiars were cute I knew I couldn’t win them because of my awful luck.

But this week I actually like this familiar. I love warrior cats so I generally enjoy the cat familiars. But I have several birds irl. So seeing a familiar with my favorite animal with the wings of my pets is just adorable!

So I really hope they stick to this for awhile longer because I actually like how they swapped dragons with familiars for the time being.

[/s]Even though I need genes. Oof[/s]
hypmic-hypnosis-mic.gif
It surprised me when I saw it because I expected a dragon but it’s not unwelcome! If I got it tho I have no idea who to put it on lmao

But tbh I’m happy with this round of prizes, even the Baldwin Mat since it can really help more advanced brews. I’d love a Companion Comet though so I can give it to my gf as a gift :3

HOWEVER that being said Roundsey is a gamble and like most things of that nature the house always has better odds. I thought when it was announced it’d be like a 1-50 ticket maximum per week since a lot of players can’t really afford mega amounts unless they have time and/or experience, but yeah no cx

TLDR; I’ll still try Roundsey but I won’t go over like, 10 tickets lol
It surprised me when I saw it because I expected a dragon but it’s not unwelcome! If I got it tho I have no idea who to put it on lmao

But tbh I’m happy with this round of prizes, even the Baldwin Mat since it can really help more advanced brews. I’d love a Companion Comet though so I can give it to my gf as a gift :3

HOWEVER that being said Roundsey is a gamble and like most things of that nature the house always has better odds. I thought when it was announced it’d be like a 1-50 ticket maximum per week since a lot of players can’t really afford mega amounts unless they have time and/or experience, but yeah no cx

TLDR; I’ll still try Roundsey but I won’t go over like, 10 tickets lol
[quote name="Tinytalkingtina" date="2018-09-12 06:01:43" ] So many people have so little faith in the devs .-. Jeez folks, the devs for this game are so responsive and polite compared to other games I've played, show a little respect and trust! [/quote]
Tinytalkingtina wrote on 2018-09-12 06:01:43:
unika___corgi_by_coloradoblues-dcj6rnj.png
FR +9
Wishlist

I keep trying to escape this town,
And I just might, I'll take flight
Maybe tomorrow, not tonight.
hmmmmm still just gonna buy my one ticket, i’m surprised to see a ks item already
hmmmmm still just gonna buy my one ticket, i’m surprised to see a ks item already
all of my hoards are located here! // free level twenty-four cauldron!
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9