Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What happened to the trading post???
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 57 58
[quote name="Glacecakes" date="2018-08-21 19:08:27" ] i guess since roundsey will make it so there's no empty slots, they got rid of it. BUT DOES THAT MEAN ROUNDSEY IS COMING...... [/quote] Probably!
Glacecakes wrote on 2018-08-21 19:08:27:
i guess since roundsey will make it so there's no empty slots, they got rid of it.
BUT DOES THAT MEAN ROUNDSEY IS COMING......
Probably!
uCR5SCW.png
[quote name="@FloatingInSpace" date="2018-08-21 19:03:11" ] Quick, someone do a "only 90s kids will remember" mock up. [/quote] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9ce0/f/2018/233/a/6/only_by_skuiblaka-dckta8j.png[/img]
@FloatingInSpace wrote on 2018-08-21 19:03:11:
Quick, someone do a "only 90s kids will remember" mock up.
only_by_skuiblaka-dckta8j.png
blank.png
My Art
She/They
+3 FR time
divider.png
shadow.gif
damn this is boring
damn this is boring
39171734.pnguglyplushies.pngsephydragflipped.png
T-the trading post...
HOW AND WHY
T-the trading post...
HOW AND WHY
3359079.gif3359080.gifJA8qUrr.png
I DEMAND a new map >:( The buttons are so ugly :(
I DEMAND a new map >:( The buttons are so ugly :(
X0JktGl.png
[quote name="ShadowTheEdgehog" date="2018-08-21 19:09:02" ] [quote name="@.FloatingInSpace" date="2018-08-21 19:03:11" ] Quick, someone do a "only 90s kids will remember" mock up. [/quote] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9ce0/f/2018/233/a/6/only_by_skuiblaka-dckta8j.png[/img] [/quote] Thank you I appreciate this immensely.
ShadowTheEdgehog wrote on 2018-08-21 19:09:02:
@.FloatingInSpace wrote on 2018-08-21 19:03:11:
Quick, someone do a "only 90s kids will remember" mock up.
only_by_skuiblaka-dckta8j.png
Thank you I appreciate this immensely.
uCR5SCW.png
[quote name="Rexcaliburr" date="2018-08-21 19:06:19" ] To be fair the Trading Post was one of the last few places with old art that actually gave some character and colour. It had functionality and style. Sure, the buttons are functional and allow for easier additions, but the fact that we also weren't notified and it looks bland is just.... rather sad. [/quote] It sounds like the updated world map is going to be where all the fun stuff and character is going so I guess knowing that I just don't mind as much if the normal everyday UI stuff is streamlined, especially if it means they may be more likely to add new stuff to it that way if it's just a matter of adding a new button.
Rexcaliburr wrote on 2018-08-21 19:06:19:
To be fair the Trading Post was one of the last few places with old art that actually gave some character and colour. It had functionality and style. Sure, the buttons are functional and allow for easier additions, but the fact that we also weren't notified and it looks bland is just.... rather sad.

It sounds like the updated world map is going to be where all the fun stuff and character is going so I guess knowing that I just don't mind as much if the normal everyday UI stuff is streamlined, especially if it means they may be more likely to add new stuff to it that way if it's just a matter of adding a new button.
If it WAS supposed to stay this way, We can at least do art like in Fairgrounds, y/y? Yes one of the two, going back or starker back images.
If it WAS supposed to stay this way, We can at least do art like in Fairgrounds, y/y? Yes one of the two, going back or starker back images.
eZCszQ2.png1GLQpTC.pngV4alZnn.png
:/
:/
I for one hate it! It doesn't feel like a trading post anymore, more like an auction house design, I liked the small clearing and clusters of stands... I hope they bring it back :(
I for one hate it! It doesn't feel like a trading post anymore, more like an auction house design, I liked the small clearing and clusters of stands... I hope they bring it back :(
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 57 58