Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What happened to the trading post???
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58
yeet I just noticed

It aint pretty
yeet I just noticed

It aint pretty
I mean all this really does is make the trading post consistent with other parts of the site like the AH and Crossroads if you think about it. No one seems to mind those.
I mean all this really does is make the trading post consistent with other parts of the site like the AH and Crossroads if you think about it. No one seems to mind those.
Oof
If it stays like this that'll be dull and depressing lol

Also why couldn't they just add the old art in the background like faded out what the heck
Oof
If it stays like this that'll be dull and depressing lol

Also why couldn't they just add the old art in the background like faded out what the heck
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
I'm sad I was hoping it was a bug on my PC but noo the art is gone
I'm sad I was hoping it was a bug on my PC but noo the art is gone
[quote name="EndraPhoenix" date="2018-08-21 18:59:57" ] I know they're adding roundsey but...I'm gonna miss the old art :( Wish they just made an extra path RIP The old artwork [/quote] Actually it would look pretty cool if they just had winding Trading Post paths I want this
EndraPhoenix wrote on 2018-08-21 18:59:57:
I know they're adding roundsey but...I'm gonna miss the old art :(
Wish they just made an extra path

RIP The old artwork

Actually it would look pretty cool if they just had winding Trading Post paths I want this
eZCszQ2.png1GLQpTC.pngV4alZnn.png
[quote name="Szora" date="2018-08-21 19:04:43" ] I mean all this really does is make the trading post consistent with other parts of the site like the AH and Crossroads if you think about it. No one seems to mind those. [/quote] Yeah but those didn't have pictures before so... we can't miss what was there
Szora wrote on 2018-08-21 19:04:43:
Yeah but those didn't have pictures before so... we can't miss what was there
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
PUT THAT THING BACK WHERE IT CAME FROM OR SO HELP ME
PUT THAT THING BACK WHERE IT CAME FROM OR SO HELP ME
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
[quote name="Szora" date="2018-08-21 19:04:43" ] I mean all this really does is make the trading post consistent with other parts of the site like the AH and Crossroads if you think about it. No one seems to mind those. [/quote] To be fair the Trading Post was one of the last few places with old art that actually gave some character and colour. It had functionality and style. Sure, the buttons are functional and allow for easier additions, but the fact that we also weren't notified and it looks bland is just.... rather sad.
Szora wrote on 2018-08-21 19:04:43:

To be fair the Trading Post was one of the last few places with old art that actually gave some character and colour. It had functionality and style. Sure, the buttons are functional and allow for easier additions, but the fact that we also weren't notified and it looks bland is just.... rather sad.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Yeah it literally just happened Dx
Yeah it literally just happened Dx
I personally don't.. much care for it? I liked the more interactive vibe it had previously. It does seem to fit the sites interface.
I personally don't.. much care for it? I liked the more interactive vibe it had previously. It does seem to fit the sites interface.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58