Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Team: What NOT To Do 2.0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
-Adventure Mode, but it's extremely buggy and kickstarter/early festival items are rewarded...early on.

-Flight Rising becomes strictly pay to play - don't have money? It's impossible to obtain gems/treasure then.

-Premium memberships

- Unhatched eggs become extremely common to the point of worthlessness - Imperial eggs exist now.

- Dragon mortality -not necessarily a poor feature on some sites, but I'm highly doubtful it'd work on Flight Rising, given the value of oldies, G1s (G1 Imperials especially), lore dragons, and so on.

-Adventure Mode, but it's extremely buggy and kickstarter/early festival items are rewarded...early on.

-Flight Rising becomes strictly pay to play - don't have money? It's impossible to obtain gems/treasure then.

-Premium memberships

- Unhatched eggs become extremely common to the point of worthlessness - Imperial eggs exist now.

- Dragon mortality -not necessarily a poor feature on some sites, but I'm highly doubtful it'd work on Flight Rising, given the value of oldies, G1s (G1 Imperials especially), lore dragons, and so on.

frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
"Your dragons will die at five years of age."
"Your dragons will die at five years of age."
Premium membership, anything similar to the recent eye update, sterilization of imperials, and so much more...
Premium membership, anything similar to the recent eye update, sterilization of imperials, and so much more...
4xTBSTZ.png
[quote name="Mnkn10" date="2018-07-11 16:31:26" ] If they nerf eliminate. [/quote] "it's been brought to our attention that the coli is not challenging enough and is too reliant on eliminate. because of this, eliminate now takes 21 breath and does not refund any of it."
Mnkn10 wrote on 2018-07-11 16:31:26:
If they nerf eliminate.
"it's been brought to our attention that the coli is not challenging enough and is too reliant on eliminate. because of this, eliminate now takes 21 breath and does not refund any of it."
anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
"Due to popular demand, all sprites/kickstarter awards are now worth 1t in the marketplace, but only stock once a day at midnight, with only one available to buy."
"Due to popular demand, all sprites/kickstarter awards are now worth 1t in the marketplace, but only stock once a day at midnight, with only one available to buy."
I love pings! Don't be afraid to ping me; I tend to miss a lot of replies, even if they're right after my own post, so please, please ping if you want me to see!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
"In order to combat unintentional deflation, battle stones now only work for a limited number of uses before they break, and the affected dragon will require a new one to be equipped."

Even better. "In the interests of fairness, this only applies to battle stones applied after this update."
"In order to combat unintentional deflation, battle stones now only work for a limited number of uses before they break, and the affected dragon will require a new one to be equipped."

Even better. "In the interests of fairness, this only applies to battle stones applied after this update."
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
"To avoid spam, in order to post on the forums, you must be 3 weeks old."
"To avoid spam, in order to post on the forums, you must be 3 weeks old."
ayato_chibi_small.png powerchords
they/he
link goes here
link goes here
link goes here
semi-active
add red lensflare eyes
add red lensflare eyes
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
why are the people posting here literally workin for satan
why are the people posting here literally workin for satan
Also

"Since we're now going to make this site child-friendly and follow COPPA, we will be removing the plague flight and everything in it, coli for being too violent, and breeding.

We'll also be blocking out words with hashtags.

Have fun!"
Also

"Since we're now going to make this site child-friendly and follow COPPA, we will be removing the plague flight and everything in it, coli for being too violent, and breeding.

We'll also be blocking out words with hashtags.

Have fun!"
ayato_chibi_small.png powerchords
they/he
link goes here
link goes here
link goes here
semi-active
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24