Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Rising Team Update
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64
[quote name="Tabbyclaw" date="2018-06-21 11:34:01" ] @Aequorin Does this mean that those who time their gathering correctly will have the opportunity to get eight days' worth of festival loot? [/quote] I'm still curious about this, though.
Tabbyclaw wrote on 2018-06-21 11:34:01:
@Aequorin Does this mean that those who time their gathering correctly will have the opportunity to get eight days' worth of festival loot?
I'm still curious about this, though.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
Get Well Soon Undel! Hope your recovery goes well.

Get Well Soon Undel! Hope your recovery goes well.

@Tabbyclaw and @Almedha
It's still 7 days. It says from Sunday at 6 till the following Sunday at 6, which is exactly 7 days.
@Tabbyclaw and @Almedha
It's still 7 days. It says from Sunday at 6 till the following Sunday at 6, which is exactly 7 days.
tumblr_oznjwjuICW1w8xkufo7_250.png
@Rolly
But rollover still happens at midnight, which is when the gathering turns are reset, right?

Sunday at midnight is rollover, and we get our gathering turns. If we wait until six am, we can use them to get festival items.
Monday is as normal.
Tuesday is as normal.
Wednesday is as normal.
Thursday is as normal.
Friday is as normal.
Saturday is as normal.
Sunday at midnight is rollover, and we get our gathering turns. If we use the gathering turns before six, when the festival is over, we get another day of gathering turns.

I feel like I'm doing this wrong, but that's how it worked out when I put it on a calendar.
@Rolly
But rollover still happens at midnight, which is when the gathering turns are reset, right?

Sunday at midnight is rollover, and we get our gathering turns. If we wait until six am, we can use them to get festival items.
Monday is as normal.
Tuesday is as normal.
Wednesday is as normal.
Thursday is as normal.
Friday is as normal.
Saturday is as normal.
Sunday at midnight is rollover, and we get our gathering turns. If we use the gathering turns before six, when the festival is over, we get another day of gathering turns.

I feel like I'm doing this wrong, but that's how it worked out when I put it on a calendar.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
@Almedha
Oooh! Sorry, for some weird reason I thought you were talking about the loot in the coli OTL (pardon my confusion, I wrote an exam today, I cannot logic)

Does sound like it would work like that? If nothing else is changed.
@Almedha
Oooh! Sorry, for some weird reason I thought you were talking about the loot in the coli OTL (pardon my confusion, I wrote an exam today, I cannot logic)

Does sound like it would work like that? If nothing else is changed.
@Tabbyclaw @Almedha @Rolly
Y’all making me confused, once it’s after rollover we all get the same gathering turns we get and it stays like that for the rest of the day even if it’s still festival time
Why would we get extra ones for the festival
?????
@Tabbyclaw @Almedha @Rolly
Y’all making me confused, once it’s after rollover we all get the same gathering turns we get and it stays like that for the rest of the day even if it’s still festival time
Why would we get extra ones for the festival
?????
pa4j.gif _ _______________
skye
any prns
fr +0

Nci3i99.png _ _______________
skye
any prns
fr +0

49zn.gif _ _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

lykosbyfomeak.png _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

49zn.gif _ _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

dragon_doodles_roadkilled_sig.png _______________
road
any pronouns
fr +0
63782395_jQn5mCeAuPH7mh2.png
skyefall6309.gif _______________
road
he/she/they
fr +0
@HeavyRoads
Not extra ones in general, but before it's been like this:
You get new gathering turns at rollover which is at midnight FR time.
The festivals before also started at rollover. Now they start later and end later.
That means that the festival actually ends on Monday at 6, right?
Which means there is a rollover, and you get gathering turns, and you can use them to find festival stuff until 6 in the morning on Monday. Which means in total, you always have the same amount of turns, but with this system you can find festival items longer / have more turns you can use to find festival stuff.

Does that explain it?
@HeavyRoads
Not extra ones in general, but before it's been like this:
You get new gathering turns at rollover which is at midnight FR time.
The festivals before also started at rollover. Now they start later and end later.
That means that the festival actually ends on Monday at 6, right?
Which means there is a rollover, and you get gathering turns, and you can use them to find festival stuff until 6 in the morning on Monday. Which means in total, you always have the same amount of turns, but with this system you can find festival items longer / have more turns you can use to find festival stuff.

Does that explain it?
How's Undel doing? I haven't heard anything in awhile...
How's Undel doing? I haven't heard anything in awhile...
We are who we are and nothing more.
@Sashi
from what I've heard Undel got pretty dang sick and/or hurt. All I personally know (and I don't want to spread anything false so please don't repeat this in case it's inaccurate) is Undel hasn't been around for a little while due to getting very sick. She'll recover, but when that is, I don't know.
@Sashi
from what I've heard Undel got pretty dang sick and/or hurt. All I personally know (and I don't want to spread anything false so please don't repeat this in case it's inaccurate) is Undel hasn't been around for a little while due to getting very sick. She'll recover, but when that is, I don't know.
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
@EgoLobster I see you way too often XD
@Undel get well soon! I hope you get a super fast recovery and don't strain yourself!
@EgoLobster I see you way too often XD
@Undel get well soon! I hope you get a super fast recovery and don't strain yourself!
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64