Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LIGHT DOM] Brightshine Jubilee Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Jinian

I'm assuming it's safe to post now *shifty eyes*
I'd like to pinged for daily story updates x3
@Jinian

I'm assuming it's safe to post now *shifty eyes*
I'd like to pinged for daily story updates x3
ZVpCPil.png
@jinian
This looks amazing so far, I'm already excited. Could I possibly be pinged for the story updates? I can't wait to meet all characters.
@jinian
This looks amazing so far, I'm already excited. Could I possibly be pinged for the story updates? I can't wait to meet all characters.
hnTz61J.png7ChmKWg.pngD6HJ1f0.pngcaX19pV.pngG6nKgD0.png
@jinian
I'm so excited! Please ping me for story updates and the opening of the other festivities.
@jinian
I'm so excited! Please ping me for story updates and the opening of the other festivities.

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
@jinian Can I get pinged for event stuff please?
@jinian Can I get pinged for event stuff please?
crowish.gif
@jinian
Your raffle looks awesome and the badges are adorable, looking forward to another great BSJ! ^^

I'd also love pings for events/story updates.

PS: And the Illuminarti artist, oh my gosh! How is everybody so talented?!
@jinian
Your raffle looks awesome and the badges are adorable, looking forward to another great BSJ! ^^

I'd also love pings for events/story updates.

PS: And the Illuminarti artist, oh my gosh! How is everybody so talented?!

Used to be GeriVl of the Lightning Flight
WvWPineappleGeriVI.png
Used to be GeriVl of the Lightning Flight
@jinian ahhh this looks adorable! Ya'll did great this year :D I'd like to be pinged for story updates!
@jinian ahhh this looks adorable! Ya'll did great this year :D I'd like to be pinged for story updates!
CPt6K.gif
YMPbu9R.png
ca4nyRv.pngpZJYyk4.png6mVFIuV.png
gziv3Ja.pngtLCn0d0.pngEE2umbT.png
@jinian I'd like to be pinged for each story update please!
@jinian I'd like to be pinged for each story update please!
Na5WGHa.png
@jinian I obviously don't get enough pings in my life (I help run the LFD lol) but I would love to get pinged for story updates! :D
@jinian I obviously don't get enough pings in my life (I help run the LFD lol) but I would love to get pinged for story updates! :D
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png NlmYDAS.png
sy6UFIv.png
mlHpBMC.png
LCqISMP.png
WBC5JG3.png
Calico-Ferberus.png LRdLP2V.png
OPFWPxg.png
DisQoWb.png
C93BkRv.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_inline_nl99l3zmlQ1ro4abf_100.png
@jinian

This BSJ's theme is lovely and the badges are adorable! Add me to the event and story pinglists, please. ;)
@jinian

This BSJ's theme is lovely and the badges are adorable! Add me to the event and story pinglists, please. ;)
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
@jinian Pings for story updates please! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8804466] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/88045/8804466_350.png[/img] [/url] Quarta can't wait to smell the next update!
@jinian Pings for story updates please!

8804466_350.png

Quarta can't wait to smell the next update!
poisonedpaper-katyushkaframe.png 7mOaAeU.pngiBjoeES.pngIMyicna.pngt1mYQC9.pngDAtDfdH.pnglvp-quality-quartermaster-ribbon.pngfol-quality-quartermaster-ribbon.pngpoisonedpaper-ojnkframe.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13