Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Official Rainbowbrite Hub
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 52 53
ok this thread blew up since the last time i came here ping me if the rainbowbrite accent becomes a reality edit: now i have a rainbowbrite[s] not really though needs a mirror scroll i have only 40 gems now but no regrets someone donate a mirror scroll to the rainbowbrite cause[/s] thanks to @Corvus he is truly a beautiful rainbowbrite now [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42382989] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/423830/42382989_350.png[/img] [/url]
ok this thread blew up since the last time i came here
ping me if the rainbowbrite accent becomes a reality
edit: now i have a rainbowbrite
not really though needs a mirror scroll
i have only 40 gems now but no regrets
someone donate a mirror scroll to the rainbowbrite cause
thanks to @Corvus he is truly a beautiful rainbowbrite now

42382989_350.png

gmt +8
fr time +15
she/they/he
pings very welcome
b01c9d8cb099f28c33efbc3427a2a7f8d24272ad.png
exalt save sales (g1s, oldies and others)
OK, I have to go to bed. I'm in the process of trying to save the accent in the correct file format, but I am having some trouble. I posted in a Gimp Accent/Skin thread for some help: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1248430/10#post_33659464

Hopefully someone will help, then this can come to fruition.
OK, I have to go to bed. I'm in the process of trying to save the accent in the correct file format, but I am having some trouble. I posted in a Gimp Accent/Skin thread for some help: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1248430/10#post_33659464

Hopefully someone will help, then this can come to fruition.
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nknclfI9au1rgacqp.giftumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
@Xeyla
Your help is much appreciated <3
I'm sure people would be alright with dropping a few gems on a Rainbowbrite accent. I, for one would be okay with either price. Pinging people who expressed interest ealier in the thread could help reduce the price per Rainbowbrite. I can do it later, but I have to log off for today aah.
___

@Biuret
Fancy facet ooh. (Say please, manners) I'll get you a Mirror scroll~
Rainbowbrite could become a real thing.
@Xeyla
Your help is much appreciated <3
I'm sure people would be alright with dropping a few gems on a Rainbowbrite accent. I, for one would be okay with either price. Pinging people who expressed interest ealier in the thread could help reduce the price per Rainbowbrite. I can do it later, but I have to log off for today aah.
___

@Biuret
Fancy facet ooh. (Say please, manners) I'll get you a Mirror scroll~
Rainbowbrite could become a real thing.
pretend some cool art is here
okay but would a pearl basic boy count too
I've got a XXX white male but he's a wildclaw and is staying a wildclaw
okay but would a pearl basic boy count too
I've got a XXX white male but he's a wildclaw and is staying a wildclaw
@Bloosaur
I don't see why not. It's pale enough.
Is it bad I'm thinking about making this kinda like a subspecies?
@Bloosaur
I don't see why not. It's pale enough.
Is it bad I'm thinking about making this kinda like a subspecies?
oie_q8_X06_TYk_S4g3.png jjj
He/They
Sagittarius
Aspiring Witch
I'll be more likely to see responses if you ping me!
+3 FR Time
The Journey Ahead-
My Personal Quest Thread
Guess I can't be a mono-Imp lair anymore with this wonderful creation
Guess I can't be a mono-Imp lair anymore with this wonderful creation
dQT1EzU.gif
@paragon not one bit. I actually managed to grab a triple white ridgeback, I'll just have to grab the gene removers and a breed change and I'm all good to go with no regrets whatsoever.
@paragon not one bit. I actually managed to grab a triple white ridgeback, I'll just have to grab the gene removers and a breed change and I'm all good to go with no regrets whatsoever.
@Pargon

Have you ever played the game Lifeline? Your Rainbowbrite lore is kinda similar in a creepy way!
@Pargon

Have you ever played the game Lifeline? Your Rainbowbrite lore is kinda similar in a creepy way!
1638_100px_edgedancer_by_miirshroom-dcjb6z1.png
fr +2
she/her

@Pargon
Is there a pinglist? I want to be pinged when the accent becomes a thing, because this is incredible and I'm sad it's not a thing right now. That needs to be rectified, like, immediately.
@Pargon
Is there a pinglist? I want to be pinged when the accent becomes a thing, because this is incredible and I'm sad it's not a thing right now. That needs to be rectified, like, immediately.
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
Hello yes I would like to join this cult please.
Who's making the accent? I'm willing to toss some gems at the cause tbh,,
Hello yes I would like to join this cult please.
Who's making the accent? I'm willing to toss some gems at the cause tbh,,
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 52 53