Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | explain your broadcast message
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 258 259
A lyric from the song Mister Cumberdale.
A lyric from the song Mister Cumberdale.
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
consume
consume
q8IJer2.gif
FR eats symbols that aren't english so it seems like some sort of hell-scape message but it's actually just me willing to fight everyone.
FR eats symbols that aren't english so it seems like some sort of hell-scape message but it's actually just me willing to fight everyone.
uCR5SCW.png
My dad's gone missing and I'm 99.999999% sure the Earthshaker fed him to whatever was eating his kids.
My dad's gone missing and I'm 99.999999% sure the Earthshaker fed him to whatever was eating his kids.
QjxN3Ta.jpg
i love newsies with a p a s s i o n
i love newsies with a p a s s i o n
always lurking. g1 collector
373.gif401.gif
[quote][i]Time and distance soften all agony[/i][/quote] It’s a quote from the story [url=http://www.lightspeedmagazine.com/fiction/the-new-atlantis/]The New Atlantis[/url] by one of my favorite authors, the late Ursula K Le Guin. My beloved cat passed away suddenly & unexpectedly from cancer in March, 2017, at the age of nine, and I was heartbroken. I read this story shortly afterwards, and the quote hit me right in the feels. I still miss her, and put flowers on her grave in our backyard almost daily, when they are in bloom.
Quote:
Time and distance soften all agony

It’s a quote from the story The New Atlantis by one of my favorite authors, the late Ursula K Le Guin.

My beloved cat passed away suddenly & unexpectedly from cancer in March, 2017, at the age of nine, and I was heartbroken. I read this story shortly afterwards, and the quote hit me right in the feels.

I still miss her, and put flowers on her grave in our backyard almost daily, when they are in bloom.
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
mine was a random chat message on a gill and gilbert stream that caught my eye and i couldn't stop thinking about it out of context
mine was a random chat message on a gill and gilbert stream that caught my eye and i couldn't stop thinking about it out of context
COfGbfG.png
Kairo said something essentially the same to me and I was like 'yes, this is my calling now'
Kairo said something essentially the same to me and I was like 'yes, this is my calling now'
necbzO5.pngMpoIPJl.pngIV3xLn6.png9oWXBNn.pngHxJ7se6.pngXRLXA9U.pngJ3m9KOk.gif
DHc3orZ.png
Glimmer & Gloom Guides
Hard:
V Hard:

e1P0V4T.png
10p7wif.gif
lair completion quest
Dragon sales/giveaways
Dragon Dresser shop!
[img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/021/311/free.jpg[/img]
free.jpg
Life loves to give people lemons for some reason. Fortunately, there are dragons that like lemons.
Life loves to give people lemons for some reason. Fortunately, there are dragons that like lemons.
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 258 259