Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | explain your broadcast message
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 258 259
well now that i changed mine it's now a reference to two things: an image of four saying "alexa kill this clown" and the fact that kagamine rin keeps appearing in my hatsune miku playlist
well now that i changed mine it's now a reference to two things: an image of four saying "alexa kill this clown" and the fact that kagamine rin keeps appearing in my hatsune miku playlist
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
if i don't then the pokeball will fail
if i don't then the pokeball will fail
I love seeing interpretations of my dragons!

feel free to take creative liberties :)c
a27P8i2.gif
its because [i]they are, tho[/i] also ty for the compliment uwu [quote name="LotusCandy" date="2018-06-05 17:57:01" ] Cowboys are just real cool, pardner. [/quote]
its because they are, tho

also ty for the compliment uwu
LotusCandy wrote on 2018-06-05 17:57:01:
Cowboys are just real cool, pardner.
she/her||sagittarius||yeehaw
my tumblr!
Shrek but also clan lore sooooo.....
Shrek but also clan lore sooooo.....
tumblr_pbamt5KuU91v9jturo1_100.png ___________ tumblr_osv1j8GD531v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.png tumblr_osv1j8GD531v8lm95o1_75sq.png ____________ tumblr_pc4nuf8UaQ1v9jturo1_100.gif
Whar
Whar
pumpkin_kitties_by_hyraea-d4cw7hh.gif
i never thought i had a type due to my demi-ness and vast anime husbandos, but I've finally realised

I love EVERYONE-- but the loves that stick around define my type to the core! :D Gamzee Makara and Nagito Komaeda have been the constants that prove my desire to be someone's moral compass (my need to feel useful), my love for unpredictability (and also insanity whooops), and also. Tall with messy hair; hella cutie.
i never thought i had a type due to my demi-ness and vast anime husbandos, but I've finally realised

I love EVERYONE-- but the loves that stick around define my type to the core! :D Gamzee Makara and Nagito Komaeda have been the constants that prove my desire to be someone's moral compass (my need to feel useful), my love for unpredictability (and also insanity whooops), and also. Tall with messy hair; hella cutie.
aU9WS3E.pngt84msfC.pngJOXfoXi.pngDA41oQ3.pngzQMJOMs.pngS1BatfX.png
T23.gifeu5gY4S.pngmLz7vr5.png8g70fVi.pngB18_R.png
dark souls because dark souls

edit: all of you who have welcome to night vale messages make me smile like an idiot oh gosh. i want to make mine a wtnv joke but also,,, dark souls
dark souls because dark souls

edit: all of you who have welcome to night vale messages make me smile like an idiot oh gosh. i want to make mine a wtnv joke but also,,, dark souls
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
@lamarqueisdead THAT IS THE BEST USERNAME BROADCAST COMBO I'VE EVER SEEN!!! The people's man, his death is the sign we await!!
@lamarqueisdead THAT IS THE BEST USERNAME BROADCAST COMBO I'VE EVER SEEN!!! The people's man, his death is the sign we await!!
tumblr_pbamt5KuU91v9jturo1_100.png ___________ tumblr_osv1j8GD531v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.png tumblr_osv1j8GD531v8lm95o1_75sq.png ____________ tumblr_pc4nuf8UaQ1v9jturo1_100.gif
[img]https://i.imgur.com/l3sKZUU.png[/img]
l3sKZUU.png
cwwdtDB.png
I want to give someone a timely reminder.
I want to give someone a timely reminder.
He/She/They | FR +3
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 258 259