Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LoreTalk: Dragon Bios After Exalting
1 2
This is a mental dump for me but if you'd humor me for a bit.
Not to long ago I got my progenitor back and it still held what I wrote down on it "OC". That's it.
And just remembering that got me thinking.

A Dragon's bio is the only way we get to find out about the dragon in question without the person telling us about them. It's where we get an idea about their backstory, their life, their personality.
But as soon as they get exulted we can no longer see the dragon in question, we just see them sitting on the exult pillar for all of us to look up at.
They are no longer tied down to the one that they love, to the bigotry that is forced on them, they are excepted as who they are and work to a grater cause in a joint effort with everyone who also selected that path.
No one mocks you for being a different gender than what your sex identifies you as.
No one ridicules you for being gay. No one can force breed change your race or force you to change your skin color. If you where beaten or broken or touched. No one can judge you for being what breed or color you are because that information is hidden from the public eye. Only people who really dig can get that information.
You've ascended to an better existence, a higher calling. One full of hope under a deity.
But as soon as if you leave it, if you do, you are "yourself' again, right back where life left you, with the same hatred and love around you.

…It's a peaceful experience after you are exalted because you love what you do.
If everyone exalted to one deity, or if all the deities had the same goal to work for together, there would be world peace.

Shame we can never have world peace in the game ever.
…or ever in this world.

*Takes a swing as the jukebox plays*

This is a mental dump for me but if you'd humor me for a bit.
Not to long ago I got my progenitor back and it still held what I wrote down on it "OC". That's it.
And just remembering that got me thinking.

A Dragon's bio is the only way we get to find out about the dragon in question without the person telling us about them. It's where we get an idea about their backstory, their life, their personality.
But as soon as they get exulted we can no longer see the dragon in question, we just see them sitting on the exult pillar for all of us to look up at.
They are no longer tied down to the one that they love, to the bigotry that is forced on them, they are excepted as who they are and work to a grater cause in a joint effort with everyone who also selected that path.
No one mocks you for being a different gender than what your sex identifies you as.
No one ridicules you for being gay. No one can force breed change your race or force you to change your skin color. If you where beaten or broken or touched. No one can judge you for being what breed or color you are because that information is hidden from the public eye. Only people who really dig can get that information.
You've ascended to an better existence, a higher calling. One full of hope under a deity.
But as soon as if you leave it, if you do, you are "yourself' again, right back where life left you, with the same hatred and love around you.

…It's a peaceful experience after you are exalted because you love what you do.
If everyone exalted to one deity, or if all the deities had the same goal to work for together, there would be world peace.

Shame we can never have world peace in the game ever.
…or ever in this world.

*Takes a swing as the jukebox plays*

ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif

@ArtsyDragon7, @Kawootie, @GlitterDCMarvel, @WhySoDelirious, @PoorLifeChoices, @Amyatzu, @JadeMagic, @CrystalRush, @Leopardmask, @violalore, @bowserslave, @JumpScared, @JadeFlame, @Duskflame, @TheElfDruid,@Rinwood,@DiamondNoodles,@3idolon,@Kaibutsu,@DarkwingDove, @ColoradoBlues @ClockworkEclipse, @SleepyChipmunk @Sabriel415, @DarkVSO, @WhiteDiamond ,@RingsofSaturn, @MagicSpyglass,@Rocwylde, @Artificiary,@ILUVDRAGONS, @throwaway181,@L2B,@Kittystar,@riseandshine, @luminousnoble, @Spottedleaves1,@Gaming4Lyfe @MiniDrachin @AetherDragon @Kano3Shuuya @Caravan @EmeraldJubilee @TheEngineer @Kristan @Inkapede @KitApparently @girlgirlDragon @JonTargaryen @CassieRose @Chimaerix @Comic1Sans @CrazyRedFire @FlamingSwallow @ookamisoulreaper @HyperionForge @Starglade @Galaxiel @biochemist @P4810 @CrAZDragon @Skyfire7 @AnacondaMiracle @Kerriganne @Cumulus @Aaliyahgemini664
@Smirch @Nomo2001 @RecursionErr0r @Scorporius @Kapara @GuidanceOfficer @Espeon5712 @Druddigon @Thace @MrFrenchFrybrows @RicochetRomance @FluffyTundras @CloverGaming @argylion @starryfruit @Eiira @NovaAurora @dinosaur42 @TimeStandStill @browncoatparadox @Cytus @RattleSnakes @SariStar @Kirrandria @clw23 @Hinumi @ThornOfStorm130 @FireStarter007 @mnkn10 @Dragonartist24 @Mikann @Namira @Nomo2001 @Drakenhart @PastCat @ArtsyDragon7 @Mediumdee @Stanari @CosmicTrash @W1F1N1GHTM4R3
@MidnightWatcher @SilverCentaur @Hashira @Temporaryreality @dragonhorselover @IronPen @GrumpyCatlover
@Sassibirb @AlphaP456 @Araucaria @Bufftuffandfluff @Ketzexi @TheGodOfStories @Gravebloom @nebulavery @Drakzaen @TheClassCalico @SalmonnFishie @Lunakitty @Jeevas @rluie
@Sparkbreeze @aly922 @buggy101 @WhiteGrizzly @ilimati @Qhersek @Tynnk @Matou @Colofe @Trekkie

@Katsuokai @CorpseFedFirefly @Ellapinky @leafblaziken

@ArtsyDragon7, @Kawootie, @GlitterDCMarvel, @WhySoDelirious, @PoorLifeChoices, @Amyatzu, @JadeMagic, @CrystalRush, @Leopardmask, @violalore, @bowserslave, @JumpScared, @JadeFlame, @Duskflame, @TheElfDruid,@Rinwood,@DiamondNoodles,@3idolon,@Kaibutsu,@DarkwingDove, @ColoradoBlues @ClockworkEclipse, @SleepyChipmunk @Sabriel415, @DarkVSO, @WhiteDiamond ,@RingsofSaturn, @MagicSpyglass,@Rocwylde, @Artificiary,@ILUVDRAGONS, @throwaway181,@L2B,@Kittystar,@riseandshine, @luminousnoble, @Spottedleaves1,@Gaming4Lyfe @MiniDrachin @AetherDragon @Kano3Shuuya @Caravan @EmeraldJubilee @TheEngineer @Kristan @Inkapede @KitApparently @girlgirlDragon @JonTargaryen @CassieRose @Chimaerix @Comic1Sans @CrazyRedFire @FlamingSwallow @ookamisoulreaper @HyperionForge @Starglade @Galaxiel @biochemist @P4810 @CrAZDragon @Skyfire7 @AnacondaMiracle @Kerriganne @Cumulus @Aaliyahgemini664
@Smirch @Nomo2001 @RecursionErr0r @Scorporius @Kapara @GuidanceOfficer @Espeon5712 @Druddigon @Thace @MrFrenchFrybrows @RicochetRomance @FluffyTundras @CloverGaming @argylion @starryfruit @Eiira @NovaAurora @dinosaur42 @TimeStandStill @browncoatparadox @Cytus @RattleSnakes @SariStar @Kirrandria @clw23 @Hinumi @ThornOfStorm130 @FireStarter007 @mnkn10 @Dragonartist24 @Mikann @Namira @Nomo2001 @Drakenhart @PastCat @ArtsyDragon7 @Mediumdee @Stanari @CosmicTrash @W1F1N1GHTM4R3
@MidnightWatcher @SilverCentaur @Hashira @Temporaryreality @dragonhorselover @IronPen @GrumpyCatlover
@Sassibirb @AlphaP456 @Araucaria @Bufftuffandfluff @Ketzexi @TheGodOfStories @Gravebloom @nebulavery @Drakzaen @TheClassCalico @SalmonnFishie @Lunakitty @Jeevas @rluie
@Sparkbreeze @aly922 @buggy101 @WhiteGrizzly @ilimati @Qhersek @Tynnk @Matou @Colofe @Trekkie

@Katsuokai @CorpseFedFirefly @Ellapinky @leafblaziken

Or we just can't see their bios in-game. Ever think of that?
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
[quote name="@FelisAries" date="2018-05-01 13:57:52" ] Or we just can't see their bios in-game. Ever think of that? [/quote] [img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/mobile/000/025/090/tumblr_inline_p1brmcd9Dk1rr08jv_500.jpg[/img]
@FelisAries wrote on 2018-05-01 13:57:52:
tumblr_inline_p1brmcd9Dk1rr08jv_500.jpg
This is too deep for me
This is too deep for me
Please ping me when you reply to my
posts or I probably won't see it.
I don't really sub to my topics, so
Unless I specify, ping me
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto5_250.gif
Wow hmm that's preeettty deep. I'm gonna go shut down and think about this. Maybe contemplate over a glass of iced tea. :|
Wow hmm that's preeettty deep. I'm gonna go shut down and think about this. Maybe contemplate over a glass of iced tea. :|
dDVbBvO.pngaOKWJGu.gif
[quote name="@catgame21234" date="2018-05-01 13:58:59" ] [quote name="FelisAries" date="2018-05-01 13:57:52" ] Or we just can't see their bios in-game. Ever think of that? [/quote] [img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/mobile/000/025/090/tumblr_inline_p1brmcd9Dk1rr08jv_500.jpg[/img] [/quote] Because the idea of a dragon suddenly having a blank personality and no connection to loved ones is depressing and sad and I don't like that.
@catgame21234 wrote on 2018-05-01 13:58:59:
FelisAries wrote on 2018-05-01 13:57:52:
tumblr_inline_p1brmcd9Dk1rr08jv_500.jpg

Because the idea of a dragon suddenly having a blank personality and no connection to loved ones is depressing and sad and I don't like that.
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
...you know what, I'm not going to comment.
...you know what, I'm not going to comment.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
1Uldddx.gif

It's just pixels and storage/server space but, I guess?

I'd say more but I don't want a* 6000 word response with a minimum of five big images...
1Uldddx.gif

I'd say more but I don't want a* 6000 word response with a minimum of five big images...
[quote name="@MurEyeUh" date="2018-05-01 15:08:35" ] It's just pixels and storage/server space but, I guess? [s]I'd say more but I don't want a* 6000 word response with a minimum of five big images...[/s] [/quote] [s]but those images are just pixels on a storage server space so too is this text [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRWbIoIR04c&t=4s&ab_channel=Mauricio]It's all connected[/url][/s]
@MurEyeUh wrote on 2018-05-01 15:08:35:

but those images are just pixels on a storage server space
so too is this text
It's all connected
1 2