Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Sand Dollars...
1 2 3
...are living creatures [img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/372dcce77577539ead9e2e804cea3719/tumblr_mkt4hqLqPp1rxyvj1o1_400.gif[/img] [item=Giant Sand Dollar] [i]the holiday currency is skeletons[/i]
...are living creatures

tumblr_mkt4hqLqPp1rxyvj1o1_400.gif

Giant Sand Dollar

the holiday currency is skeletons
1205.png
Shardz #93701
mlHpBMC.png
szLFrpq.png
bYt72YT.png
X
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

my memory is so bad that i hadn't changed this since march 28th which i only know because it was "happy birthday sora"

cleaning my lair, G1s for sale

0kkQE96.png
TW8ViqF.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
1206.png
Plague is the flight of survival and disease, Water is the flight of death and prophecies.
Plague is the flight of survival and disease, Water is the flight of death and prophecies.
KvxzF3W.pngJcdyE1n.png opcExsG.png
BsnXCRp.png
0XHtpWy.png
J7D1quC.png

WKtl2lb.png
FObX7rS_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelFObX7rS_d.png
I knew this, but I've never actually seen the living ones ._____.

They're creepy
I knew this, but I've never actually seen the living ones ._____.

They're creepy
The sand dollar's One True Predator is Joxar, confirmed.
The sand dollar's One True Predator is Joxar, confirmed.
QjxN3Ta.jpg
New theory: The sand dollar empire decided to strike back and take Tidelord captive
New theory: The sand dollar empire decided to strike back and take Tidelord captive
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
SAND DOLLARS ARE WHAT????
SAND DOLLARS ARE WHAT????
udj6wT1.png
Why are they called sand dollars here? This is Sornieth, not Earth. It should be sand... coins.

SANDCOIN EVERYBODY IT'S THE NEW BITCOIN
GO MINE IT IN THE COLI
Why are they called sand dollars here? This is Sornieth, not Earth. It should be sand... coins.

SANDCOIN EVERYBODY IT'S THE NEW BITCOIN
GO MINE IT IN THE COLI
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
[img]https://media.giphy.com/media/pd7E3wihp5L2/giphy.gif[/img]
giphy.gif
lightning_small.pngplague_small.png
| remember that there is metal in your blood and lightning in your heart |
| they/them | certified dweeb | +3 fr time |
Don't know why I didn't think of this before.

Anyhow, the sand dollars most people think of are skeletons, and living sand dollars are dark purple and weirdly fuzzy. Oh, and in case you didn't realize it, that clip is sped up, they don't actually move much.
Don't know why I didn't think of this before.

Anyhow, the sand dollars most people think of are skeletons, and living sand dollars are dark purple and weirdly fuzzy. Oh, and in case you didn't realize it, that clip is sped up, they don't actually move much.
Yeah, I think about it sometimes.
Yeah, I think about it sometimes.
I love pings! Don't be afraid to ping me; I tend to miss a lot of replies, even if they're right after my own post, so please, please ping if you want me to see!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
1 2 3