Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what is this?
1 2
[quote name="After" date="2018-04-21 11:08:55" ] @ Uvarovite psst, you might want to remove their username from the thread title, it might be seen as a callout. [/quote] nah im cool with that lol
After wrote on 2018-04-21 11:08:55:
@ Uvarovite psst, you might want to remove their username from the thread title, it might be seen as a callout.
nah im cool with that lol
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Lol it is best.
Lol it is best.
I liek dragons
I will have other stuff to put here later...
Hello :3
when your only friend is yourself
when your only friend is yourself
KmEZCZd.pngi9LjYLg.pnguSYURGY.pngoaCEylk.pngk25i5Hw.pngj0GdNd1.png
fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png pew fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png +2 hours FR time
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Feel Free to Ping or PM me
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Is actually a potato
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Proud ace

hCQ9nYU.gif
And low it was that upon the 21st of April the users did find tricks in the code and it was thence that the end of the site came as everyone friended themselves and confused the heck out of the server, the database, the tech support and the admin ;)
And low it was that upon the 21st of April the users did find tricks in the code and it was thence that the end of the site came as everyone friended themselves and confused the heck out of the server, the database, the tech support and the admin ;)
The Great Library
Come share your favourite books and find some more to read!
[quote name="Overread" date="2018-04-21 12:20:51" ] And low it was that upon the 21st of April the users did find tricks in the code and it was thence that the end of the site came as everyone friended themselves and confused the heck out of the server, the database, the tech support and the admin ;) [/quote] i actually had that for like months
Overread wrote on 2018-04-21 12:20:51:
i actually had that for like months
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
1 2