Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what is exalting to you in your lore?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
exalts go to plegmom for their eventual world dominating army

the only exception are a few lore dergs i exalted, one of which is described as MIA
exalts go to plegmom for their eventual world dominating army

the only exception are a few lore dergs i exalted, one of which is described as MIA
jUpNOOr.png
they dead
they dead
0FEQE.gifuIpEb.gifFzmxW.gifeTn1w.gif8pHpP.gifkl0OI.gifd78Sc.gifnrEsz.gifPQjYl.gifarWVw.gifEkQA5.gifEMJ7C.gifmdW8B.gif7L9Ys.gifYpyXI.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
|
wswck9N.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Draco | 17 | she/they | FR+3
~ accents
~ wishlist
~ tumblr
~ toyhouse
~ adopts

11379478.gif
they want to work for tidedad

also for when i sell them in the all-flights ah its that they want to move out of the clan
they want to work for tidedad

also for when i sell them in the all-flights ah its that they want to move out of the clan
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
Give & get space tertiary game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
sometimes it's because they die, but usually it's because i found a better dragon to match that particular character and i just exalt em 'cause it's easier than trying to sell them lol
sometimes it's because they die, but usually it's because i found a better dragon to match that particular character and i just exalt em 'cause it's easier than trying to sell them lol
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
In my lore, my clan matriarch makes every new member of the clan go through a tough trial to prove they're hardy enough to live. New dragons, especially hatchlings born into the clan, aren't given a proper name until they pass. Exalted dergs are those who died/refused to complete the trial.

I don't look down upon fodder but my clan matriarch looks down upon those who don't survive :(
In my lore, my clan matriarch makes every new member of the clan go through a tough trial to prove they're hardy enough to live. New dragons, especially hatchlings born into the clan, aren't given a proper name until they pass. Exalted dergs are those who died/refused to complete the trial.

I don't look down upon fodder but my clan matriarch looks down upon those who don't survive :(
i don't really do lore, but i do have a few different ways of thinking about my exalts. when it's dragons i hatched but they didn't come out like i wanted, or didn't sell in my hatchery, i imagine they've gone off to university to study and then have a career elsewhere. for average bought fodder, it's just going to serve the deity like in official lore. and then when i explained exalting to my mom, she said it sounded like they were retiring, so when i get fodder with like crazy offspring lists and stuff i imagine that they're retiring to go hang out together by a nice lake or something and finally getting to rest after kind of a rough life.
i don't really do lore, but i do have a few different ways of thinking about my exalts. when it's dragons i hatched but they didn't come out like i wanted, or didn't sell in my hatchery, i imagine they've gone off to university to study and then have a career elsewhere. for average bought fodder, it's just going to serve the deity like in official lore. and then when i explained exalting to my mom, she said it sounded like they were retiring, so when i get fodder with like crazy offspring lists and stuff i imagine that they're retiring to go hang out together by a nice lake or something and finally getting to rest after kind of a rough life.
H5OffQr.gif betty
they/them
FRT+3
d4LKApX.gif
getting sold as slaves
getting sold as slaves
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
They ded. Got eaten by Kandake.
They ded. Got eaten by Kandake.
Death.
Death.
r0OxE9M.gif heyZH2H.pngEiPW4qT.png
Wn6vGC1.pnggIjq5Q3.png
bYSdYyu.pngeswSnrS.png
voGwcOT.gif
For lore dragons, sometimes it's death, sometimes a dragon's ability is recognised and they're offered a position at the Observatory.
Keeping fodder is a mandatory protocol to house and train warriors-to-be passing through to the Observatory.
For lore dragons, sometimes it's death, sometimes a dragon's ability is recognised and they're offered a position at the Observatory.
Keeping fodder is a mandatory protocol to house and train warriors-to-be passing through to the Observatory.
30760.pngdestinyweaver_by_adorningmoon-dbzbp87.pngtumblr_ofkweumxKI1txzxxro1_250.png tumblr_oiev0tN7JJ1txzxxro1_250.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8