Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what was a Big Deal when you joined?
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
[img]https://i.imgur.com/hojKXSw.png[/img]
hojKXSw.png
> FR +9
> She/her
> ESFP-T
uhhhhhhhh

Coatls were expensive when I joined (???)
Also the reg window was a big deal, since the last time it opened before I joined was October 2013 (so it took 6 months for the admins to open the registration again)
uhhhhhhhh

Coatls were expensive when I joined (???)
Also the reg window was a big deal, since the last time it opened before I joined was October 2013 (so it took 6 months for the admins to open the registration again)
djAPICb.giftz8AK6D.pngtMGni6J.pngoY137o1.pngtz8AK6D.pngdjAPICb.gif
The latest news article when I joined was 5 days later, with Melprins, Filigree Shoulder Plates, the caption contest for training field familiars, and new skins from Swipp. The earliest big event I can think of is the Colorwheel expansion but technically Baldwin came first and the newest gene releases were Crystal and Okapi.
The latest news article when I joined was 5 days later, with Melprins, Filigree Shoulder Plates, the caption contest for training field familiars, and new skins from Swipp. The earliest big event I can think of is the Colorwheel expansion but technically Baldwin came first and the newest gene releases were Crystal and Okapi.
jrNqxiw.gif[/left)
Piebald and Paint Genes
Piebald and Paint Genes
I remember how Petal/Butterfly/Glimmer Coatls were THE thing to have in your lair.
I remember how Petal/Butterfly/Glimmer Coatls were THE thing to have in your lair.
792.png •Gem gene hoarder
•+9h FR time
•Perpetually broke
•Books, books everywhere...
I mean I literally joined on launch day so the entire site

but

I remember spending my literal entire bank balance at that point for a skydancer scroll

actually no I saved up for MONTHS and spent my entire life savings on am couple of ancestral incense because I was in love with the darksong face mask and I wanted one for my one imp. can you imagine. I actually still had it until very recently out of sheer spite.
I mean I literally joined on launch day so the entire site

but

I remember spending my literal entire bank balance at that point for a skydancer scroll

actually no I saved up for MONTHS and spent my entire life savings on am couple of ancestral incense because I was in love with the darksong face mask and I wanted one for my one imp. can you imagine. I actually still had it until very recently out of sheer spite.
THE EYE HOARDER OF SORNIETH.

Flatfin Enjoyer
I remember iri/shim/gem was THE gene combination aslkdjfskdlf my lair is still mostly iri/shim/gem tbh....

Teardrop jewelry came out soon after I joined too and everyone was like !!!!!! jewelry
I remember iri/shim/gem was THE gene combination aslkdjfskdlf my lair is still mostly iri/shim/gem tbh....

Teardrop jewelry came out soon after I joined too and everyone was like !!!!!! jewelry
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
Iri/shim dragons. I paid a fortune for one as a newbie. (that being said I joined a long time ago, and one of my progen's offspring got turned into an imp so it was that long ago)
Iri/shim dragons. I paid a fortune for one as a newbie. (that being said I joined a long time ago, and one of my progen's offspring got turned into an imp so it was that long ago)
tumblr_inline_okhs0w6Or81u700jp_100.png » Dovah / Ky
» They/them
» FR +2
» Art Shop
tumblr_okiuudebyP1ua6wewo1_100.png
i think color wheel expansion had either just come out or was about to come out and i had no idea what anyone was talking about
i think color wheel expansion had either just come out or was about to come out and i had no idea what anyone was talking about
q8IJer2.gif
For me it was the first anniversary and Kelp beds becoming a place in the coli. So cakes everywhere and lots of amazement at the new venue and beginning the hate if the manatee monsters and how mean they were... and the collection of their plush drops.
For me it was the first anniversary and Kelp beds becoming a place in the coli. So cakes everywhere and lots of amazement at the new venue and beginning the hate if the manatee monsters and how mean they were... and the collection of their plush drops.
WWoZukB.gif
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21