Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what was a Big Deal when you joined?
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
[quote name="@Vyxen" date="2018-04-16 11:47:18" ] Starfall Celebration [/quote] Hey I joined on the same day as you!
@Vyxen wrote on 2018-04-16 11:47:18:
Starfall Celebration
Hey I joined on the same day as you!
Reg opening for three days.

Then it closed for several months!
Reg opening for three days.

Then it closed for several months!
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
These guys had just been released: [item=budwing morpho][item=petal jumper] I think the Rainsong Jungle was released soon after I joined?
These guys had just been released:

Budwing Morpho Petal Jumper

I think the Rainsong Jungle was released soon after I joined?
deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
Usually online between 22:00 and 6:00 server time!
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
The first NotN was crazy. Like "terrible looking G1 Nocs going for 2k gems" -crazy.
The first NotN was crazy. Like "terrible looking G1 Nocs going for 2k gems" -crazy.
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
7G6xGb.png
I think I joined at the peak of the petals/butterfly/glimmer hype and I remember Opal being released! Everyone was really excited about the new "pet/butt/glim" Coatls and an XXX Coatl with those genes and matching eyes could go for hundreds of gems!
I think I joined at the peak of the petals/butterfly/glimmer hype and I remember Opal being released! Everyone was really excited about the new "pet/butt/glim" Coatls and an XXX Coatl with those genes and matching eyes could go for hundreds of gems!
Interested in Lore?
Come to the Silent Crow Outpost & Inn

Got a traveler to send through the Tangled Wood? Want to do business with the best of the worst? Maybe your ambassador just wants a fling and a new story in their bio? Look no further.
I'm always interested in lore exchanges and lore connections. I often sell lore dragons and will write custom bios if bribed lightly.
I remember piebald/paint being introduced, as well as glimmer. Don't remember which one of those was first. Glimmer was really popular, though, people were putting it on everything.
I remember piebald/paint being introduced, as well as glimmer. Don't remember which one of those was first. Glimmer was really popular, though, people were putting it on everything.
Uhh, well i joined a month before the Seraph gene came out, but spiral lore had come out not too long ago, progen exaltation became a thing, and also ridgeback lore had also just come out. So there was a lot to talk about when the site wasn't down for maintenance every 5 seconds.
Uhh, well i joined a month before the Seraph gene came out, but spiral lore had come out not too long ago, progen exaltation became a thing, and also ridgeback lore had also just come out. So there was a lot to talk about when the site wasn't down for maintenance every 5 seconds.
ay

I joined when I had to play/test all the things. Cx But yeah, I remember the biggest thing was the introduction of the Wildclaws.

I joined when I had to play/test all the things. Cx But yeah, I remember the biggest thing was the introduction of the Wildclaws.
NrI0fa5.png
Nothing very eventful happened when I first joined, other than Arcane (my flight) having dom the very first week I joined and the Fire Festival. Very shortly after I joined though was when the Celestial Senate incident happened. I also remember cherub and peregrine coming out.
Nothing very eventful happened when I first joined, other than Arcane (my flight) having dom the very first week I joined and the Fire Festival. Very shortly after I joined though was when the Celestial Senate incident happened. I also remember cherub and peregrine coming out.
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
lel I think it was opal. Like, 100kT for an ugly opal?!?!
lel I think it was opal. Like, 100kT for an ugly opal?!?!
Weewoo, weewoo, I'm allergic to sirens
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21