Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dagron Wars VII Online
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57
I only just joined, but I'd love to join some raids! I'm a Level 2 Rogue and my username is Edgelord_666
The best username, I know. Shocked it hadn't been taken haha.

Now lemme slide into the DM's, if you know what I mean ;)
and by that I of course mean the Dangerous Mines, it's a bit above my level but I don't care
I only just joined, but I'd love to join some raids! I'm a Level 2 Rogue and my username is Edgelord_666

and by that I of course mean the Dangerous Mines, it's a bit above my level but I don't care
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
[quote name="ethanol" date="2018-04-01 03:06:34" ] I only just joined, but I'd love to join some raids! I'm a Level 2 Rogue and my username is Edgelord_666 The best username, I know. Shocked it hadn't been taken haha. Now lemme slide into the DM's, if you know what I mean ;) and by that I of course mean the Dangerous Mines, it's a bit above my level but I don't care [/quote] Don't go into the mines until you're at least a Level 10. The Drammuz is really strong, and you are going to die.
******* wrote on 2018-04-01 03:06:34:

Don't go into the mines until you're at least a Level 10. The Drammuz is really strong, and you are going to die.
@ObsidianMage
Welcome to Dagron Wars! I've added you.
It depends on what playstyle you prefer.

If you want to be more solitary, pick a class that's more general. My class, Spellcaster, is a rather good all round class that can deal decent damage, while also providing support.

If you want to be more cooperative, you can pick a more sided. StarfallQueen's Fighter class is classified as a general class, but honestly is just pure offence. If you pick one of those types, you'll want to have lots of party members that can back you up.

The alternate route to cooperative play is to pick a support class, like Carrier or Healer. Carriers give out general healing, but Healers are more direct. (If you are familiar with Overwatch, Carriers are like Lucio and Healers are like Mercy in terms of healing methods.)

Once you get better, you can choose to align with an element. I haven't chosen yet, but my friend has a Stonechurner, an Earth-aligned Fighter.

Once again, it's all up to play style.

I'm always here if you need help!
@ObsidianMage
Welcome to Dagron Wars! I've added you.
It depends on what playstyle you prefer.

If you want to be more solitary, pick a class that's more general. My class, Spellcaster, is a rather good all round class that can deal decent damage, while also providing support.

If you want to be more cooperative, you can pick a more sided. StarfallQueen's Fighter class is classified as a general class, but honestly is just pure offence. If you pick one of those types, you'll want to have lots of party members that can back you up.

The alternate route to cooperative play is to pick a support class, like Carrier or Healer. Carriers give out general healing, but Healers are more direct. (If you are familiar with Overwatch, Carriers are like Lucio and Healers are like Mercy in terms of healing methods.)

Once you get better, you can choose to align with an element. I haven't chosen yet, but my friend has a Stonechurner, an Earth-aligned Fighter.

Once again, it's all up to play style.

I'm always here if you need help!
(FR Time +18)
"I wish, that I could turn back time, cause now the guilt is all mine
Can't live without the trust from those you love...
I know, you can't forget the past, you can't forget love and pride
Because of that it's killing me inside."

Undertale Gijinka Challenge! The prize is knowing you made someone's day.
Ah, I'm jut about to pug some stuff, I'll have to catch up later!
Ah, I'm jut about to pug some stuff, I'll have to catch up later!
oS7CAWi.pngJt5KVhx.pngctbarwv.png
@Weirdo @ClockworkEclipse
Welcome to the team!
I've added both of you!
Plaguereaper... I don't see those very often nowadays. It's great to have one on the team.
And an Engimagician!
So diverse...
@Weirdo @ClockworkEclipse
Welcome to the team!
I've added both of you!
Plaguereaper... I don't see those very often nowadays. It's great to have one on the team.
And an Engimagician!
So diverse...
(FR Time +18)

[quote name="StarfallQueen" date="2018-04-01 03:04:27" ] I'm not sure how the Nocturne got on the ad though. Maybe it's for the Flight Rising ad. [/quote] I’m really excited about this cross-branding ad exchange with Dolosus Inc. Just wait until you see the ad for Flight Rising on their site. I hear it’ll feature a Drammuz, a Drudlord, or maybe even Deathvice!
StarfallQueen wrote on 2018-04-01 03:04:27:
I'm not sure how the Nocturne got on the ad though. Maybe it's for the Flight Rising ad.

I’m really excited about this cross-branding ad exchange with Dolosus Inc.

Just wait until you see the ad for Flight Rising on their site. I hear it’ll feature a Drammuz, a Drudlord, or maybe even Deathvice!
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
I'd help you but I'm currently running professional DPS in the 133t clan and raid mythic+ three times a night. /shrug
I'd help you but I'm currently running professional DPS in the 133t clan and raid mythic+ three times a night. /shrug
@Novoluvaga
No problem. Whenever you have time.
@Kaepora
Really? Deathvice, the final boss? I can't imagine a dragon such as he on an ad lol.
Guess we'll have to see.
@Novoluvaga
No problem. Whenever you have time.
@Kaepora
Really? Deathvice, the final boss? I can't imagine a dragon such as he on an ad lol.
Guess we'll have to see.
(FR Time +18)

Hey if this is a real thing can someone chuck me a link.
I can't seem to find it..?
Hey if this is a real thing can someone chuck me a link.
I can't seem to find it..?
ilikefaenecks.gif
PAGING ALL DEVS

please add a neoquest clone to this site. i already have potential names picked out

1. adventure mode

2. adventure mode

3. adventure mode
PAGING ALL DEVS

please add a neoquest clone to this site. i already have potential names picked out

1. adventure mode

2. adventure mode

3. adventure mode
Eh25y1w.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57