Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Potato Flight
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 114 115
[quote name="Skeledra" date="2018-03-24 16:57:00" ] [quote name="clw23" date="2018-03-24 16:54:58" ] The potatoeater. Flight: potato population: 0 The plant grounds The fertile grouth The french fry place The ultimate potato place [/quote] Oh my gods yes [/quote] instead of the ultimate potato place this should be called mcdonerlds
Skeledra wrote on 2018-03-24 16:57:00:
clw23 wrote on 2018-03-24 16:54:58:
The potatoeater.

Flight: potato

population: 0

The plant grounds

The fertile grouth

The french fry place

The ultimate potato place
Oh my gods yes
instead of the ultimate potato place this should be called mcdonerlds
ew9u8Xp.png
[quote name="thefemaledoctor" date="2018-03-24 17:34:00" ] [quote name="@iamthegirraffe" date="2018-03-24 16:54:48" ] @atomicsharkchild @thefemaledoctor Whaddya think guys, should we have an entry fee or something? (lol) Maybe a picture of a potato. Maybe your favorite way of eating potatoes??? [/quote] I'm thinking a full paragraph praising the Flight deity and another praising potato-kind Afterwards they will be accepted as a Spudling (the Paiges, Apprentices, or brooders) or as Farmers aka civilians Wizards, or as I would like to call them Bullauns (It's a reference to the Celtic curse/blessing stones), would be more artwork or lore oriented kind of people Warriors (or Fenians) referring to the Irish "age-of-heroes") would be the Dominance oriented people And last, but not least, are the Togalai (Irish word for breeder) who would be the hatchery owners/workers Our Flight could have four democratically elected leaders for the four branches called the Taisech (Irish word for chieftain) that would communicate with our deity [/quote] ooooooo those sound like some cool ideas. Sorry if I’m missing things btw I’m on my phone and the wifi currently isn’t that great.
thefemaledoctor wrote on 2018-03-24 17:34:00:
@iamthegirraffe wrote on 2018-03-24 16:54:48:
@atomicsharkchild @thefemaledoctor
Whaddya think guys, should we have an entry fee or something? (lol) Maybe a picture of a potato. Maybe your favorite way of eating potatoes???
I'm thinking a full paragraph praising the Flight deity and another praising potato-kind
Afterwards they will be accepted as a Spudling (the Paiges, Apprentices, or brooders) or as Farmers aka civilians
Wizards, or as I would like to call them Bullauns (It's a reference to the Celtic curse/blessing stones), would be more artwork or lore oriented kind of people
Warriors (or Fenians) referring to the Irish "age-of-heroes") would be the Dominance oriented people
And last, but not least, are the Togalai (Irish word for breeder) who would be the hatchery owners/workers
Our Flight could have four democratically elected leaders for the four branches called the Taisech (Irish word for chieftain) that would communicate with our deity
ooooooo those sound like some cool ideas.

Sorry if I’m missing things btw I’m on my phone and the wifi currently isn’t that great.
V8LbmRk.png
Aswnqzl.png
FXwV0CB.png
LRdLP2V.png
mlHpBMC.png
echo.pngfT1J7Mm.pngPotato_Banner_New.pngbiscuit.png
[quote name="thefemaledoctor" date="2018-03-24 17:34:00" ] [quote name="@iamthegirraffe" date="2018-03-24 16:54:48" ] @atomicsharkchild @thefemaledoctor Whaddya think guys, should we have an entry fee or something? (lol) Maybe a picture of a potato. Maybe your favorite way of eating potatoes??? [/quote] I'm thinking a full paragraph praising the Flight deity and another praising potato-kind Afterwards they will be accepted as a Spudling (the Paiges, Apprentices, or brooders) or as Farmers aka civilians Wizards, or as I would like to call them Bullauns (It's a reference to the Celtic curse/blessing stones), would be more artwork or lore oriented kind of people Warriors (or Fenians) referring to the Irish "age-of-heroes") would be the Dominance oriented people And last, but not least, are the Togalai (Irish word for breeder) who would be the hatchery owners/workers Our Flight could have four democratically elected leaders for the four branches called the Taisech (Irish word for chieftain) that would communicate with our deity [/quote] That is so much more intense than what I had. Absolutely 100% yes oh my goodness
thefemaledoctor wrote on 2018-03-24 17:34:00:
@iamthegirraffe wrote on 2018-03-24 16:54:48:
@atomicsharkchild @thefemaledoctor
Whaddya think guys, should we have an entry fee or something? (lol) Maybe a picture of a potato. Maybe your favorite way of eating potatoes???
I'm thinking a full paragraph praising the Flight deity and another praising potato-kind
Afterwards they will be accepted as a Spudling (the Paiges, Apprentices, or brooders) or as Farmers aka civilians
Wizards, or as I would like to call them Bullauns (It's a reference to the Celtic curse/blessing stones), would be more artwork or lore oriented kind of people
Warriors (or Fenians) referring to the Irish "age-of-heroes") would be the Dominance oriented people
And last, but not least, are the Togalai (Irish word for breeder) who would be the hatchery owners/workers
Our Flight could have four democratically elected leaders for the four branches called the Taisech (Irish word for chieftain) that would communicate with our deity
That is so much more intense than what I had. Absolutely 100% yes oh my goodness
bbc193bd8a2a3ee420bc1f2454804edf.jpg
I had to. [b]Region Information[/b] Name: Potatochip Farmland Element: Potato Flight Deity: Potatokeeper Here, there are potatoes galore. Grown from the dirt and picked, this island near the border between Light and Nature is a safe place for the many vegetables, mainly potatoes, grown in the many farms of Potatochip Farmland. Potatoes are served most among the other crops the dragons here feed on, in different shapes such as french fries or mashed potatoes. Subregions: Potatogrowth Grounds: The dragons born of the Potato Flight often gather here to plant vegetables into the ground, cultivating their potatoes and other veggies so they can paint this land with restaurants to sell their diverse potatoes among other dragons. Mashedpotato Lake: A large lake, made of edible mashed potatoes that regrow to fill the lake after it has been consumed by dragons or any other creature that would wish to eat the delicious Mashed Potatoes of Mashedpotato Lake. However, it isn't rare that you see a dragon diving into this lake and getting lost.. and they can't eat their way out if they're full. However, the terrifying creatures deep in this great lake might be a bit hungry.. Frenchfried Chipvillage: Houses of dragons cover this calm field, where dragons set up their villages and homes. Near these many villages, french fries grow. Up from the ground, french fries of all different shapes grow. Classic fries, curly fries, waffle fries.. certainly a happy place to live, but the fries that grow here are naturally plain, and they must be baked and given other ingredients to make them truly delicious. The Great Harvest: Colossal potatoes grow here, even bigger than Ridgebacks. French fries grow as long as Imperials, and The Potatokeeper resides in a great castle speckled in patterns, like a potato. The Potatokeeper watches his children from up above, cleaning his lair with mashed potatoes. Some hatchlings like to crack jokes about The Potatokeeper taking baths with Mashed Potatoes. More information about this beautiful mini-flight: Potatokeeper is an oversized Ridgeback that is obsessed with potatoes. Those of the Potato Flight are called "Spudlings". The eye color is potato-colored. Like a dark yellow with speckles. Also this is the Potatokeeper, but just pretend his eyes are potato-colored with speckles and that his snoot is a shovel: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=122&bodygene=4&breed=5&element=8&gender=0&tert=75&tertgene=14&winggene=14&wings=122&auth=46f7b4f77241d9b4934cfd34179f1778d67757af&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Ginger Speckle / Ginger Hex / Marigold Runes I also have a phoatlshop: [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/360967318379036682/427282888937963520/unknown.png[/img] He thicc. Also he can spin his shovel snoot 360 degrees.
I had to.

Region Information

Name: Potatochip Farmland

Element: Potato Flight

Deity: Potatokeeper

Here, there are potatoes galore. Grown from the dirt and picked, this island near the border between Light and Nature is a safe place for the many vegetables, mainly potatoes, grown in the many farms of Potatochip Farmland. Potatoes are served most among the other crops the dragons here feed on, in different shapes such as french fries or mashed potatoes.

Subregions:

Potatogrowth Grounds: The dragons born of the Potato Flight often gather here to plant vegetables into the ground, cultivating their potatoes and other veggies so they can paint this land with restaurants to sell their diverse potatoes among other dragons.

Mashedpotato Lake: A large lake, made of edible mashed potatoes that regrow to fill the lake after it has been consumed by dragons or any other creature that would wish to eat the delicious Mashed Potatoes of Mashedpotato Lake. However, it isn't rare that you see a dragon diving into this lake and getting lost.. and they can't eat their way out if they're full. However, the terrifying creatures deep in this great lake might be a bit hungry..

Frenchfried Chipvillage: Houses of dragons cover this calm field, where dragons set up their villages and homes. Near these many villages, french fries grow. Up from the ground, french fries of all different shapes grow. Classic fries, curly fries, waffle fries.. certainly a happy place to live, but the fries that grow here are naturally plain, and they must be baked and given other ingredients to make them truly delicious.

The Great Harvest: Colossal potatoes grow here, even bigger than Ridgebacks. French fries grow as long as Imperials, and The Potatokeeper resides in a great castle speckled in patterns, like a potato. The Potatokeeper watches his children from up above, cleaning his lair with mashed potatoes. Some hatchlings like to crack jokes about The Potatokeeper taking baths with Mashed Potatoes.

More information about this beautiful mini-flight:

Potatokeeper is an oversized Ridgeback that is obsessed with potatoes. Those of the Potato Flight are called "Spudlings".

The eye color is potato-colored. Like a dark yellow with speckles.

Also this is the Potatokeeper, but just pretend his eyes are potato-colored with speckles and that his snoot is a shovel:

dragon?age=1&body=122&bodygene=4&breed=5&element=8&gender=0&tert=75&tertgene=14&winggene=14&wings=122&auth=46f7b4f77241d9b4934cfd34179f1778d67757af&dummyext=prev.png

Ginger Speckle / Ginger Hex / Marigold Runes

I also have a phoatlshop:

unknown.png

He thicc.

Also he can spin his shovel snoot 360 degrees.
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
Headcanon: of the keeper of the potatoes is a ridge back
It's snoot is a shovel
Headcanon: of the keeper of the potatoes is a ridge back
It's snoot is a shovel
NOTHIN TO SEE HERE FOLKS!
I love that.

Oh and the two most prominent species found where they live could be ridgebacks and snappers!
I love that.

Oh and the two most prominent species found where they live could be ridgebacks and snappers!
V8LbmRk.png
Aswnqzl.png
FXwV0CB.png
LRdLP2V.png
mlHpBMC.png
can I join
can I join
tumblr_ou4eqdUS571rr3vglo7_400.gif
@Pythonidae
Everyone can! We have the join fee for free because this should be an opportunity no one should miss out on.
@Pythonidae
Everyone can! We have the join fee for free because this should be an opportunity no one should miss out on.
V8LbmRk.png
Aswnqzl.png
FXwV0CB.png
LRdLP2V.png
mlHpBMC.png
@FelisAries
it feels so real now

@Pythonidae
you must pledge your allegiance to the Potatokeeper
but yes. of course
@FelisAries