Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [MJ] Mistral Jamboree 2018 Main hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Panderz
pING LIST FOR STORY

also add my friends @bowserslave and @riseandshine onto this as well for everything please =D

the graphics look amazing by the way.
@Panderz
pING LIST FOR STORY

also add my friends @bowserslave and @riseandshine onto this as well for everything please =D

the graphics look amazing by the way.
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
also why the hell not, some of my best lore inspriation came from festivities like this, and its my second jamboree, i love it when festivals land on my birthday!

Lore buddy ping list: (add me as a friend and comment on my profile page to be added!)

If the user who posted this message whom isn't catgame21234 still has this on their post for they didn't delete the ping list. They're a weeny
@ArtsyDragon7, @Kawootie, @GlitterDCMarvel, @WhySoDelirious, @PoorLifeChoices, @Amyatzu, @JadeMagic, @CrystalRush, @Leopardmask, @violalore, @bowserslave, @Ellapinky, @JumpScared, @JadeFlame, @Duskflame, @TheElfDruid,@Rinwood,@DiamondNoodles,@3idolon,@Kaibutsu,@DarkwingDove, @ColoradoBlues @ClockworkEclipse, @SleepyChipmunk @Sabriel415, @DarkVSO,
@Cheshly, @WhiteDiamond ,@RingsofSaturn, @MagicSpyglass,@Rocwylde, @Artificiary,@ILUVDRAGONS, @throwaway181,@L2B,@Kittystar,@riseandshine, @luminousnoble, @Spottedleaves1,@Gaming4Lyfe @MiniDrachin @Katsuokai @AetherDragon @Kano3Shuuya @Caravan @EmeraldJubilee @TheEngineer @Kristan @Inkapede @KitApparently @girlgirlDragon @JonTargaryen @CassieRose @Chimaerix @Comic1Sans @CrazyRedFire @QuetzalQueen @FlamingSwallow @ookamisoulreaper @HyperionForge @Starglade @GlassJungle @Galaxiel @biochemist @P4810 @CrAZDragon @Skyfire7 @AnacondaMiracle @Kerriganne @Cumulus @Aaliyahgemini664 @Geckoe
@Smirch @Nomo2001 @RecursionErr0r @Storey @Scorporius @Kapara @Ragnell @GuidanceOfficer @Espeon5712 @Druddigon @Thace @MrFrenchFrybrows @RicochetRomance @FluffyTundras @CloverGaming @argylion @starryfruit @Eiira @NovaAurora @dinosaur42 @TimeStandStill @browncoatparadox @TropicalDiamonds @Cytus @RattleSnakes @SariStar @Kirrandria @clw23 @Hinumi @ThornOfStorm130 @FireStarter007 @Bluwingskitty @SnoringHyena @MurEyeUh @mnkn10 @Dragonartist24 @SpectralRose @Mikann @Namira @Nomo2001 @Cringeworthi @Drakenhart @PastCat @ArtsyDragon7 @Mediumdee @Stanari
@MidnightWatcher @Xalkile @SilverCentaur @Hashira @Temporaryreality @dragonhorselover @IronPen @Dreamcoyote @Cryoluxa @gbot13 @GrumpyCatlover
@Sassibirb @AlphaP456 @Boolean

lets see if you have any takers
also why the hell not, some of my best lore inspriation came from festivities like this, and its my second jamboree, i love it when festivals land on my birthday!

Lore buddy ping list: (add me as a friend and comment on my profile page to be added!)

If the user who posted this message whom isn't catgame21234 still has this on their post for they didn't delete the ping list. They're a weeny
@ArtsyDragon7, @Kawootie, @GlitterDCMarvel, @WhySoDelirious, @PoorLifeChoices, @Amyatzu, @JadeMagic, @CrystalRush, @Leopardmask, @violalore, @bowserslave, @Ellapinky, @JumpScared, @JadeFlame, @Duskflame, @TheElfDruid,@Rinwood,@DiamondNoodles,@3idolon,@Kaibutsu,@DarkwingDove, @ColoradoBlues @ClockworkEclipse, @SleepyChipmunk @Sabriel415, @DarkVSO,
@Cheshly, @WhiteDiamond ,@RingsofSaturn, @MagicSpyglass,@Rocwylde, @Artificiary,@ILUVDRAGONS, @throwaway181,@L2B,@Kittystar,@riseandshine, @luminousnoble, @Spottedleaves1,@Gaming4Lyfe @MiniDrachin @Katsuokai @AetherDragon @Kano3Shuuya @Caravan @EmeraldJubilee @TheEngineer @Kristan @Inkapede @KitApparently @girlgirlDragon @JonTargaryen @CassieRose @Chimaerix @Comic1Sans @CrazyRedFire @QuetzalQueen @FlamingSwallow @ookamisoulreaper @HyperionForge @Starglade @GlassJungle @Galaxiel @biochemist @P4810 @CrAZDragon @Skyfire7 @AnacondaMiracle @Kerriganne @Cumulus @Aaliyahgemini664 @Geckoe
@Smirch @Nomo2001 @RecursionErr0r @Storey @Scorporius @Kapara @Ragnell @GuidanceOfficer @Espeon5712 @Druddigon @Thace @MrFrenchFrybrows @RicochetRomance @FluffyTundras @CloverGaming @argylion @starryfruit @Eiira @NovaAurora @dinosaur42 @TimeStandStill @browncoatparadox @TropicalDiamonds @Cytus @RattleSnakes @SariStar @Kirrandria @clw23 @Hinumi @ThornOfStorm130 @FireStarter007 @Bluwingskitty @SnoringHyena @MurEyeUh @mnkn10 @Dragonartist24 @SpectralRose @Mikann @Namira @Nomo2001 @Cringeworthi @Drakenhart @PastCat @ArtsyDragon7 @Mediumdee @Stanari
@MidnightWatcher @Xalkile @SilverCentaur @Hashira @Temporaryreality @dragonhorselover @IronPen @Dreamcoyote @Cryoluxa @gbot13 @GrumpyCatlover
@Sassibirb @AlphaP456 @Boolean

lets see if you have any takers
@Panderz

pinglist for writing contests please?
@Panderz

pinglist for writing contests please?

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
9:V)/ yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
9:V)/ yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
2OTuj7X.png XShcv.gif Free Familiar Delivery Service
[Shop] Windswept Bazaar
A [hatchery] with no intention of selling
Clan's Lineage
@Panderz
on second thought
everything please.
@Panderz
on second thought
everything please.
@catgame21234
oh my goodness.....
Adding right away!

@Gusted
you got it!

@catgame21234
oh my goodness.....
Adding right away!

@Gusted
you got it!

EG2ha59.png vo5QYDb.png
FR +3
*Wind Council
*Bamboo buying
lHdQ8WC.png
PC663dN.pngxfl16Sg.png
@Panderz

Sorry did i scare you there with the ping list? ahaha XD;
Wind was the first festival i really remembered, I love the story crafted there and I am looking forward for all the events.
If it wasn't clear too id like to be on the ping list for everything now after taking it into consideration.

The art is great and wind always puts a lot of love into their festivals <3 This one is no diffrent.
@Panderz

Sorry did i scare you there with the ping list? ahaha XD;
Wind was the first festival i really remembered, I love the story crafted there and I am looking forward for all the events.
If it wasn't clear too id like to be on the ping list for everything now after taking it into consideration.

The art is great and wind always puts a lot of love into their festivals <3 This one is no diffrent.
@Panderz I've got a busy week that week (all my assignments are due for college) but I'm sure I could spare /some/ time to attempt one of the written contests. I'd love to hop onto the ping list for any of those (poetry / story writing) and if I have the time I'll draw something up.
@Panderz I've got a busy week that week (all my assignments are due for college) but I'm sure I could spare /some/ time to attempt one of the written contests. I'd love to hop onto the ping list for any of those (poetry / story writing) and if I have the time I'll draw something up.
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
Can't wait for my first Jamboree ever! :D Have fun guys!
Can't wait for my first Jamboree ever! :D Have fun guys!
- order
@Panderz

I'd like a ping when the Image Guessing thread goes up if that isn't an issue! Thank you c:
@Panderz

I'd like a ping when the Image Guessing thread goes up if that isn't an issue! Thank you c:
tumblr_osj9l6G4Fp1s8qczso1_r3_540.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12