Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So…who's getting the axe? [BotE]
1 2 3 4
@retrodetective
Wait what has plague got to do with redrock cove?
Derp I managed to forget drama about water venue release on RoR lmao
@retrodetective
Wait what has plague got to do with redrock cove?
Derp I managed to forget drama about water venue release on RoR lmao
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Vendrus
what happend then?
@Vendrus
what happend then?
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
@catgame21234
There's been long-standing salt about Plague flight not having a plague-aesthetic venue like pretty much all the other flights have. The only venue with a significant number of Plague enemies is the Mire, which looks like it's in Nature and is actually about third best for Plague currency.

One year, Arcane got a new venue in time for their their festival. The next flight to have their festival - Plague - also got a new venue... which was water in both element bias and appearance. A lot of people were unhappy.
@catgame21234
There's been long-standing salt about Plague flight not having a plague-aesthetic venue like pretty much all the other flights have. The only venue with a significant number of Plague enemies is the Mire, which looks like it's in Nature and is actually about third best for Plague currency.

One year, Arcane got a new venue in time for their their festival. The next flight to have their festival - Plague - also got a new venue... which was water in both element bias and appearance. A lot of people were unhappy.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
I hadn't even thought about water sharing with light, but I'm into it. That's some good aesthetic right there.
I hadn't even thought about water sharing with light, but I'm into it. That's some good aesthetic right there.
Na5WGHa.png
I'm pretty nervous Plague'll be dropped. Sometimes I get the feeling the admins regret making it--their lore seems the most jumbled and shackled with undeath-themed skins for RoR, restrictions on blood and exposed tissue, no thematic venue, few "plaguey" enemies in general (Nature gets creatures made of plants, Plague gets...warlocks?) etc.

A doubly-darn shame, I love the crap outta Plague ;_;
I'm pretty nervous Plague'll be dropped. Sometimes I get the feeling the admins regret making it--their lore seems the most jumbled and shackled with undeath-themed skins for RoR, restrictions on blood and exposed tissue, no thematic venue, few "plaguey" enemies in general (Nature gets creatures made of plants, Plague gets...warlocks?) etc.

A doubly-darn shame, I love the crap outta Plague ;_;
cL9yafY.gif
This was Xhaztol's response when someone asked them directly about the 10 lore books. Obviously they have [i]something[/i] planned but if it's just nature and plague sharing a story [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixZDTiXiHsc]I'm gonna..... [/url] [quote name="Xhaztol" date="2018-03-10 12:27:55" ] [quote name="ValidEmotions" date="2018-03-10 10:31:42" ] @/Xhaztol I've noticed :v There're only 10 slots for the new lore (one element per slot). That means, one element is not receiving a new piece of lore (at least from appearances). Was this on purpose? What does this mean?!?! o3o [/quote] @/ValidEmotions [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/glee/images/e/e2/Office-karen-shrug.gif[/img] [/quote]
This was Xhaztol's response when someone asked them directly about the 10 lore books. Obviously they have something planned but if it's just nature and plague sharing a story I'm gonna.....

Xhaztol wrote on 2018-03-10 12:27:55:
ValidEmotions wrote on 2018-03-10 10:31:42:
@/Xhaztol I've noticed :v There're only 10 slots for the new lore (one element per slot). That means, one element is not receiving a new piece of lore (at least from appearances). Was this on purpose? What does this mean?!?! o3o

@/ValidEmotions

Office-karen-shrug.gif
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
Hello everyone! Flight Rising is built and balanced around eleven (11) elemental flights. That is not changing. :)
Hello everyone! Flight Rising is built and balanced around eleven (11) elemental flights. That is not changing. :)
1 2 3 4