Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Finally after 3 months
1 2
Finally offer three months, I've finally scavenged an egg. It's my first egg and I was so surprised when I got it. And right after, I got another egg. The scavenging turn right after the first one. I was so surprised.

Now what to do with them. I'm probably going to hatch one but the other one?
Finally offer three months, I've finally scavenged an egg. It's my first egg and I was so surprised when I got it. And right after, I got another egg. The scavenging turn right after the first one. I was so surprised.

Now what to do with them. I'm probably going to hatch one but the other one?
Congrats!! RNG smiles on you today

You can get quite a few gems for selling the other one, but I'd recommend doing what you want to with them, maybe hatching both if you'd like. It's a nice feeling, hatching and scryeing GenOnes. If you want to sell the other though, go for it!

What I'm doing is hoarding them all in my vault until I have one of each flight ^^
Congrats!! RNG smiles on you today

You can get quite a few gems for selling the other one, but I'd recommend doing what you want to with them, maybe hatching both if you'd like. It's a nice feeling, hatching and scryeing GenOnes. If you want to sell the other though, go for it!

What I'm doing is hoarding them all in my vault until I have one of each flight ^^
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
hatch one, sell one!

and ping me if you hatch it, please! I love seeing g1s.
hatch one, sell one!

and ping me if you hatch it, please! I love seeing g1s.

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
hatch! hatch! hatch!
hatch! hatch! hatch!
always lurking. g1 collector
373.gif401.gif
hatch! hatch! hatch!
hatch! hatch! hatch!
always lurking. g1 collector
373.gif401.gif
Yeah, hatch the first one because it's special and it'll be fun, but sell the second one because most likely they'll both have terrible colors and that way at least you'll have some treasure XD
Yeah, hatch the first one because it's special and it'll be fun, but sell the second one because most likely they'll both have terrible colors and that way at least you'll have some treasure XD
congrats
congrats
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
Congrats!
Congrats!
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
"Swimming: From the outside looking in, you can't understand it. From the inside looking out, you can't explain it." 63Nkadh.png
@nika

Yeah, they'll probably have terrible colors. I'm afraid of hatching them because of that.
Have you hatched eggs before? And what were their colors?
@nika

Yeah, they'll probably have terrible colors. I'm afraid of hatching them because of that.
Have you hatched eggs before? And what were their colors?
@AlwaysUV I think I hatched one or two years ago when I first scavenged some, but I don't remember their colors, so probably nothing good... Then I switched to selling them, because I'm way too picky about colors and it's usually not worth it. I also hatched a couple of Nocturne eggs when they first came out, and one of those had good enough colors that it sold for about 2000 gems, although it wasn't to my taste. But I think the high price was only because it was a new breed and people were excited.

Some people enjoy gen1s, and are willing to scry gene options for their hatches that look good enough to make them happy! I'm just not one of those people.
@AlwaysUV I think I hatched one or two years ago when I first scavenged some, but I don't remember their colors, so probably nothing good... Then I switched to selling them, because I'm way too picky about colors and it's usually not worth it. I also hatched a couple of Nocturne eggs when they first came out, and one of those had good enough colors that it sold for about 2000 gems, although it wasn't to my taste. But I think the high price was only because it was a new breed and people were excited.

Some people enjoy gen1s, and are willing to scry gene options for their hatches that look good enough to make them happy! I'm just not one of those people.
1 2