Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New Puzzles Added to Jigsaw
1 2 3 4 5 6
That's cool!
That's cool!
A she » » 20y/o
» Professional procrastinator »

» pronounced sehbootwentytoo »
» at this point, there are too many fandoms to count »
-- » Vet-student (this will be the end of me)» --

The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. - Psalm 19:1 -

giphy.gif

3169374761_1_7_V7IQH2JC.gif

R6dnTUj.gif
23892.png
3169374761_1_7_V7IQH2JC.gif
These look super awesome!!!
These look super awesome!!!
osa1_by_cicide76536-dck8wt3.gifosa2j2_by_cicide76536-dck8wsz.gifosa3_by_cicide76536-dck8wsr.png
She/Her | Tumblr
...24 | Finland ...
Very tired and
very gay
FR time +10 h
My DA2 party!
@Undel
Is there any chance the puzzles can use the Random Dragon Spotlight as a puzzle background? Like, take that dragon image, and superimpose it onto a puzzle that doesn't already have a critter on it? If not, could we get some familiars in their natural habitats?
@Undel
Is there any chance the puzzles can use the Random Dragon Spotlight as a puzzle background? Like, take that dragon image, and superimpose it onto a puzzle that doesn't already have a critter on it? If not, could we get some familiars in their natural habitats?
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nknclfI9au1rgacqp.giftumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
This is lovely!
This is lovely!
I'll make one soon.
I've done the Starfall Celebration one several times now! It's so pretty it makes me want a little purple-pink fae.
I've done the Starfall Celebration one several times now! It's so pretty it makes me want a little purple-pink fae.
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
I really love the new puzzles xD Jigsaw is my favorite fairground game and it's nice to see those new designs :)
Great work ^^
I really love the new puzzles xD Jigsaw is my favorite fairground game and it's nice to see those new designs :)
Great work ^^
fbtx8xvl.jpg
Awesome! These look great for puzzles!
Awesome! These look great for puzzles!
I hope we'll see the Mistral Jamboree puzzle (with a Guardian dragon, perhaps?) before the end of March! Also, the ability to choose your own puzzles (instead of it being picked randomly) would be awesome!
I hope we'll see the Mistral Jamboree puzzle (with a Guardian dragon, perhaps?) before the end of March! Also, the ability to choose your own puzzles (instead of it being picked randomly) would be awesome!
"When you use a bird to write with, it's called tweeting." - Maui from Moana
WHOOOOOAAAAA! These puzzles look awesome! I've already done the Flameforger's Festival puzzle, but not the Starfall Celebration puzzle. Also, I think my dragon Stormsuge would make a perfect model for the Mistral Jamboree puzzle, when you eventually do it! Just go to my lair. It's the first dragon on the first page.
WHOOOOOAAAAA! These puzzles look awesome! I've already done the Flameforger's Festival puzzle, but not the Starfall Celebration puzzle. Also, I think my dragon Stormsuge would make a perfect model for the Mistral Jamboree puzzle, when you eventually do it! Just go to my lair. It's the first dragon on the first page.
"Pigeon? I'm not a pigeon. I'm a duck. D-U-K, duck." - Daffy Duck
Could the Starfall Celebration puzzle ever be released in a higher resolution, or is that the highest resolution available? I'd love to use it as a desktop background.
Could the Starfall Celebration puzzle ever be released in a higher resolution, or is that the highest resolution available? I'd love to use it as a desktop background.
pixel_butterfly_by_suzukimikan-d5esnb3.gifpixel_gold_butterfly_by_suzukimikan-d5eug9v.pngpixel_butterfly_by_suzukimikan-d5esnb3.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6