Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Pick My Next Flight?
Crowdsourcing your decision-making is the new black.

I joined Arcane 3.5(?) years ago because "ooh magic and space, this is perfect for someone like me". Left FR for 3 years. Returned to find the culture doesn't suit me much anymore.

So, do me a favor, and tell me what my next flight should be?

If you're not just saying "come to my flight" and want a bit more info about me...

I'm an aggressively outgoing person. I work in technology sales, I'm finishing my associate's in communication. In my spare time I work on research projects with friends (...not for school assignments, for pure academic thrill to be honest...), go hiking and pretend I have any photography skills, and scour estate sales for additions to my vintage postcard collection.

(This sounds like an awkward E-Harmony profile. Date me.)

I'm an ENFJ, Capricorn, Hufflepuff... my preferred drink is whiskey neat, my favorite memes are wholesome ones, and I make jokes about being queer at every opportunity.

Whataya think?
Crowdsourcing your decision-making is the new black.

I joined Arcane 3.5(?) years ago because "ooh magic and space, this is perfect for someone like me". Left FR for 3 years. Returned to find the culture doesn't suit me much anymore.

So, do me a favor, and tell me what my next flight should be?

If you're not just saying "come to my flight" and want a bit more info about me...

I'm an aggressively outgoing person. I work in technology sales, I'm finishing my associate's in communication. In my spare time I work on research projects with friends (...not for school assignments, for pure academic thrill to be honest...), go hiking and pretend I have any photography skills, and scour estate sales for additions to my vintage postcard collection.

(This sounds like an awkward E-Harmony profile. Date me.)

I'm an ENFJ, Capricorn, Hufflepuff... my preferred drink is whiskey neat, my favorite memes are wholesome ones, and I make jokes about being queer at every opportunity.

Whataya think?
river | they/them | scholar of miscellany
Sounds like you might like Lightning - though they don't make up the majority of posts, there's a few threads from time to time based on researching FR lore and what it could mean for things like space-flight, the size of Sorineth, and the like. We've been getting more into dom lately too, if that's your thing. And you can bet it's practically all run on spreadsheets. (And Discord).

Voted in the poll, but I thought some reasoning might be useful. ^^
Sounds like you might like Lightning - though they don't make up the majority of posts, there's a few threads from time to time based on researching FR lore and what it could mean for things like space-flight, the size of Sorineth, and the like. We've been getting more into dom lately too, if that's your thing. And you can bet it's practically all run on spreadsheets. (And Discord).

Voted in the poll, but I thought some reasoning might be useful. ^^
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
You do sound like a Lightning person, but I'd also reccomend Light! The forums are quote talkative, and I believe an lgbtq+ hub is in the makings c: people are very friendly and sweet (I actually just made a new friend there today and they gifted me items off my wishlist!), there's a lot of help in the sales forums too, like a Light Flight Cafe and boot camps for leveling! And Dom is an added bonus as well :3
You do sound like a Lightning person, but I'd also reccomend Light! The forums are quote talkative, and I believe an lgbtq+ hub is in the makings c: people are very friendly and sweet (I actually just made a new friend there today and they gifted me items off my wishlist!), there's a lot of help in the sales forums too, like a Light Flight Cafe and boot camps for leveling! And Dom is an added bonus as well :3
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
Sounds very Lightning to me!
Sounds very Lightning to me!
H9h42dL.png
Come to the Spark side. (Yes, I am totally biased.)

There's an LGBTQ Discord chat for Lightning, though I've not been on it (I am however queer myself) and don't know what it's like.
Come to the Spark side. (Yes, I am totally biased.)

There's an LGBTQ Discord chat for Lightning, though I've not been on it (I am however queer myself) and don't know what it's like.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
Lightning seems like it may fit you :).

Lightning is very technology and business themed lore and aesthetic-wise, so you may enjoy that. We have a normal Discord and an LGBTQ one but I've never been on either one.
Lightning seems like it may fit you :).

Lightning is very technology and business themed lore and aesthetic-wise, so you may enjoy that. We have a normal Discord and an LGBTQ one but I've never been on either one.
BigShotModelS3.png
Thanks, everybody, for your two cents! If you're curious, here are the results:

• 8 for Lightning
  • 3 for Light
  • 1 for Water
  • 1 for Ice

Tomorrow, my last nest will hatch, and I'll be on my way to serving the Stormcatcher!
Thanks, everybody, for your two cents! If you're curious, here are the results:

• 8 for Lightning
  • 3 for Light
  • 1 for Water
  • 1 for Ice

Tomorrow, my last nest will hatch, and I'll be on my way to serving the Stormcatcher!
river | they/them | scholar of miscellany
i'm always an advocate for light but i actually think you'd be very fitting in lightning and perhaps nature or plague? noticed the update - hope you have fun in lightning c:
i'm always an advocate for light but i actually think you'd be very fitting in lightning and perhaps nature or plague? noticed the update - hope you have fun in lightning c:
all of my hoards are located here! // free level twenty-four cauldron!
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
Lightning! Oh wait, you already decided you're officially gonna serve the Stormcatcher.
Lightning! Oh wait, you already decided you're officially gonna serve the Stormcatcher.
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png