Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | eliminate my wallet
1 2 3 4
@Megina

That's so sweet of you, don't worry about it!
@Megina

That's so sweet of you, don't worry about it!
xxxxxxxxxxxtumblr_inline_pbo2yrYus41rhwzwl_75sq.gif
Charlie | They/She | +3 FR Time
What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have never been discovered.

tumblr_inline_pbo2yrYus41rhwzwl_75sq.gif
The low drop rate combined with wealthier users hoarding elims to corner the market has made them nigh impossible for new users to afford. :/ Hope staff does something about this soon, I remember when Eliminates were no more than 20k. People used to sell fully stoned L25 dragons for 200-300k, it's absurd to think that now just a single stone is worth more than twice that now.
The low drop rate combined with wealthier users hoarding elims to corner the market has made them nigh impossible for new users to afford. :/ Hope staff does something about this soon, I remember when Eliminates were no more than 20k. People used to sell fully stoned L25 dragons for 200-300k, it's absurd to think that now just a single stone is worth more than twice that now.
@Tharn

Exactly! I'm really surprised nothing's been done yet, honestly. It's really frustrating, especially since it seems like they're getting rarer over time. They're not an item that should climb in price that much, it's just a battle stone.
@Tharn

Exactly! I'm really surprised nothing's been done yet, honestly. It's really frustrating, especially since it seems like they're getting rarer over time. They're not an item that should climb in price that much, it's just a battle stone.

@Ribombee Yeah, hopefully with coli 2.0 staff will do something about the drop rate. Something that essential to one of the site's main activities shouldn't be unaffordable to 90% of new users. <:/
@Ribombee Yeah, hopefully with coli 2.0 staff will do something about the drop rate. Something that essential to one of the site's main activities shouldn't be unaffordable to 90% of new users. <:/
I joined back in August and I remember getting a pair of Elims for around 375g each and thinking that was ridiculous, never mind now when they're 500g minimum. It's great when one drops in the coli and I can sell it, but not so great for newer users who don't want to spend actual money or wait forever. So I'm also hoping they fix the drop rate some, just for the sake of newer players.
I joined back in August and I remember getting a pair of Elims for around 375g each and thinking that was ridiculous, never mind now when they're 500g minimum. It's great when one drops in the coli and I can sell it, but not so great for newer users who don't want to spend actual money or wait forever. So I'm also hoping they fix the drop rate some, just for the sake of newer players.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
The Eliminate prices and drop rate is literally the whole reason why I decided to never by any again. I remember when they were cheaper than Ambush stones! *shakes cane*
The Eliminate prices and drop rate is literally the whole reason why I decided to never by any again. I remember when they were cheaper than Ambush stones! *shakes cane*
. . . . . . . they were only 5k treasure once. God i feel old.
But yes, as magic users suck imo [no offence if you like them, just not my cup of tea] and you really need eliminate i think it's really bullcrap that they're so rare.
. . . . . . . they were only 5k treasure once. God i feel old.
But yes, as magic users suck imo [no offence if you like them, just not my cup of tea] and you really need eliminate i think it's really bullcrap that they're so rare.
I sell G2 Purebred Imps from dragons #181 and 182 Check my lair for listings.
[quote name="MrFrenchFrybrows" date=2017-11-21 19:05:22] [quote name="Ribombee" date=2017-11-21 19:03:10] it's getting out of hand. [/quote] [/quote] Admins need to fix this.
MrFrenchFrybrows wrote on 2017-11-21:
Ribombee wrote on 2017-11-21:
it's getting out of hand.

Admins need to fix this.
PJb908Z.png
@Tokagero

Ikr! Mages are cool in theory, but just don't work in coli the way it is. I hope they fix that too, actually. Elim is like, essential to every single coli build out there, and it's infuriating that it's more expensive than half of the items on site.
@Tokagero

Ikr! Mages are cool in theory, but just don't work in coli the way it is. I hope they fix that too, actually. Elim is like, essential to every single coli build out there, and it's infuriating that it's more expensive than half of the items on site.

@BrandonFlowers

Amen!
@BrandonFlowers

Amen!

1 2 3 4