Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | tfw when your favorite dragon breed is
1 2 3 4
Your favorite dragon breed is Guardian but you have more Coatls and Imperials than Guardians
Your favorite dragon breed is Guardian but you have more Coatls and Imperials than Guardians
ZVwVcRk.png _ CL!
FR+3

lore shop
wishlist

_
When your opinions on whether something in a game looks good change over time because of how valuable the thing in question is
When your opinions on whether something in a game looks good change over time because of how valuable the thing in question is
when u originally just wanted imps but now ur entire first page is male tuns
when u originally just wanted imps but now ur entire first page is male tuns
corrosivedepin.gif

lore shop
clan lore
AIG1rOK.png
When you say you're gonna save up for the genes you want but blow it all on random items you find pretty

I do that a lot
When you say you're gonna save up for the genes you want but blow it all on random items you find pretty

I do that a lot
fNNKsmQ.gif
When fall is over and the old gods shed their skin,
I’ll tear down this house of fire
and build it up again.
when you love cherub/seraph and skink/spinner but you're lair is all gem genes

????
when you love cherub/seraph and skink/spinner but you're lair is all gem genes

????
Stuffed Mith
||
he/they/she
changed username galdr -> dunmeshi 1/2/24
When one of your favorite colors is copper but you have no copper dragons....
When one of your favorite colors is copper but you have no copper dragons....
[quote name="magicdance" date=2017-10-09 19:49:42] Your favorite dragon breed is Guardian but you have more [s]Coatls[/s] Skydancers and Imperials than Guardians [/quote] Fixed it for me. D: It's gotten so bad I'm now on an Imp-buying hiatus [size=1]unless they're [i]reeeeeaaaally[/i] pretty[/size] And tfw when you want to change a derg's gene to one you don't really like, but you feel you gotta 'cause their mate already has that gene and you want babies with diff genes
magicdance wrote on 2017-10-09:
Your favorite dragon breed is Guardian but you have more Coatls Skydancers and Imperials than Guardians
Fixed it for me. D:

It's gotten so bad I'm now on an Imp-buying hiatus unless they're reeeeeaaaally pretty

And tfw when you want to change a derg's gene to one you don't really like, but you feel you gotta 'cause their mate already has that gene and you want babies with diff genes
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
SKYDANCERS THOUGH. <3
SKYDANCERS THOUGH. <3
tumblr_inline_nswmx12klI1qiwi8o_500.gif
tfw you're trying to preserve your money and gems for gem marketplace items and genes but you blow all of it on fandragons and apparel
tfw you're trying to preserve your money and gems for gem marketplace items and genes but you blow all of it on fandragons and apparel
mlHpBMC.png
[Projects]
[Fandragon Directory]
perpetually funding my nightmarish fandragon addiction
(lower picks always appreciated!)
liepard.gif
tfw you can't stop buying wildclaws

save me
tfw you can't stop buying wildclaws

save me
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png