Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Team Update - Hurricane Irma
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
No worries about something being a bit slow. We all love FR but this is just a game; safety and well-being first! Please stay safe @Akiri and @Arahtim and all members who live in areas affected by hurricane. Take care! <3
No worries about something being a bit slow. We all love FR but this is just a game; safety and well-being first! Please stay safe @Akiri and @Arahtim and all members who live in areas affected by hurricane. Take care! <3
FR+10
Ping-friendly. Loves coatls and skydancers.
To all that have been affected by the recent Hurricanes it is my deepest wish that you all come through alright and are safe along with your family and friends.
To all that have been affected by the recent Hurricanes it is my deepest wish that you all come through alright and are safe along with your family and friends.
XdA0BPq.png
Thank you so much for thinking of us. Recovering has been brutal but slowly moving forward :)
Thank you so much for thinking of us. Recovering has been brutal but slowly moving forward :)
tumblr_inline_nyx58vwBds1trfs23_540.png
I hope everyone affected by the hurricanes is doing alright! Im sure it isnt easy, but stay strong! Wishing for the best for everyone.
I hope everyone affected by the hurricanes is doing alright! Im sure it isnt easy, but stay strong! Wishing for the best for everyone.
QFXpYkj.png
Best to everyone affected!
Best to everyone affected!
You can call me Fire. I am +3 FR time and 21+ years old.tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko2_500.png
My mom lives in Florida, I hope she's okay. i haven't seen her in 5 years, no calls, no contact at all
My mom lives in Florida, I hope she's okay. i haven't seen her in 5 years, no calls, no contact at all
i really like star wars ok
@KhajiitHasWares Hope you hear some good news about your mom ~ even if it's not from her directly.

Have we heard anything about how @Akiri and @Arahtim are?

@KhajiitHasWares Hope you hear some good news about your mom ~ even if it's not from her directly.

Have we heard anything about how @Akiri and @Arahtim are?

earthtop.pngRavens Keep Highlanders :: Browncoat, naturally

Have we heard news/updates about @Akiri and @Arahtim

@Xhaztol

@Xhaztol
9P7od2r.gifD3EnY5k.jpgNATURE*DOM0YHwyMk.png
^^ I was just about to ask that. I'm not worried about the speed of updates here but I'd love to hear that we've heard from them and they're okay.
^^ I was just about to ask that. I'm not worried about the speed of updates here but I'd love to hear that we've heard from them and they're okay.
3ti5tEK.pngbRkNGZW.png
[quote name="TwoJay" date=2017-09-19 00:34:29] Have we heard news/updates about @Akiri and @Arahtim @Xhaztol [/quote] @Akiri and @Arahtim are both safe and have their power back. :) Thank you to everyone for the kind thoughts.
TwoJay wrote on 2017-09-19:

@Xhaztol

@Akiri and @Arahtim are both safe and have their power back. :)

Thank you to everyone for the kind thoughts.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55