Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Team Update - Hurricane Irma
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
I know someone in Florida and she was updating us on the storm and a branch fell on her roof, the power went out once, and her shed was completely blown apart by the wind. It sounded really intense whoa
ANyways, I hope everyone's okay.
I know someone in Florida and she was updating us on the storm and a branch fell on her roof, the power went out once, and her shed was completely blown apart by the wind. It sounded really intense whoa
ANyways, I hope everyone's okay.
yotd_horizontal_border.png
Do whatever you gotta do guys <3 Best wishes!
Do whatever you gotta do guys <3 Best wishes!
I would put something interesting, creative, funny, or useful here, but unfortunately I am too lazy to do so.
In my area, the retention ponds and ditches were really full, but enough to keep the floodwaters at bay. Twigs and branches and a few trees fell, but none that I saw could damage any homes. Winds were strong and we lost power from 23:00 FRT up until now. What concerned me were the two big trees outside my house, but they didn't fall but instead dropped a bunch of weak branches (we were meaning to get rid of anyway).

Stay safe guys!
In my area, the retention ponds and ditches were really full, but enough to keep the floodwaters at bay. Twigs and branches and a few trees fell, but none that I saw could damage any homes. Winds were strong and we lost power from 23:00 FRT up until now. What concerned me were the two big trees outside my house, but they didn't fall but instead dropped a bunch of weak branches (we were meaning to get rid of anyway).

Stay safe guys!
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
my area only got hit by the edge of Erma but it was still very windy and very scary!
my area only got hit by the edge of Erma but it was still very windy and very scary!
I hope everyone stays safe!
I hope everyone stays safe!
lightvs1.png Lawful Evil For forum games(and similar), please only choose dragons with familiars. Thanks!
bcfrlight_gem_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxz40.pngda
Tn4TEAZ.png
Best wishes to all <33333

This is a game where I feel I can be more free and creative. If I never played this game, I would've never liked dragons. This game is one I'm on constantly (even though I'm at school most of the day).
Best wishes to all <33333

This is a game where I feel I can be more free and creative. If I never played this game, I would've never liked dragons. This game is one I'm on constantly (even though I'm at school most of the day).
73026156_P0uSa74wWAynUvW.png73026249_qYkBZs2IXGHmnhS.png73026682_ZIRp7vA4ZZF0QTy.png
Oh no!! I'm so sorry. We all totally understand, safety first and games later. <3
My thoughts go out to you guys, I truly hope that everybody will stay safe in the hurricane.
Oh no!! I'm so sorry. We all totally understand, safety first and games later. <3
My thoughts go out to you guys, I truly hope that everybody will stay safe in the hurricane.
I pray for those in Irma's wrath.. may God be with them and bless you.
I pray for those in Irma's wrath.. may God be with them and bless you.
0SsVc.gif42ses.gifVHWgE.gifYiLd1.gifwCyeQ.gif
yIKES There! I witnessed irma aswell, (Jacksonville) Was not a fun time. Good luck too them <3
yIKES There! I witnessed irma aswell, (Jacksonville) Was not a fun time. Good luck too them <3
I got some neat dragons...
I can give you Coins, And Items
As long as you have enough

Diamonds.
Are you sure it's a good idea to let @Akiri help out? He's a bit chaotic... [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/1/12.png[/img][/url][/center] For real, I hope everyone will be alright <3
Are you sure it's a good idea to let @Akiri help out? He's a bit chaotic...

For real, I hope everyone will be alright <3
forum%20banner%201.png forum%20banner%20extra.png forum%20banner%202.png
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55