Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Team Update - Hurricane Irma
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
best of luck to the team and all else involved!
best of luck to the team and all else involved!
Vorvomon_vpet_pen.gif Dorumon_vpet_dm.gif Ryudamon_vpet_pen.gif
Good luck to everyone in Irma's path! Stay safe!
Good luck to everyone in Irma's path! Stay safe!
pansexual_zpstmga7pty.pngThey/Them, FR+7
Please stay safe!
Please stay safe!
ytkEBod.png
eIK5iG7.png
PRICTGJ.png
RDt6LqI.png
tp1eAiM.png KjADBgr.png Mbe1yYW.png JvUa9ma.png
xjB7OSe.png
BjMvLeY.png
awUnQ0L.png
Hope everyone stays safe!
Hope everyone stays safe!
I wish everybody affected by Hurricane Irma good luck~
I wish everybody affected by Hurricane Irma good luck~
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
Here's to hoping everyone affected stays safe and get whatever help they may need at this time!
Here's to hoping everyone affected stays safe and get whatever help they may need at this time!
Everyone who will be affected by this hurricane, please be prepared and responsible. Do not take this storm for granted. Most importantly, stay safe guys <3
Everyone who will be affected by this hurricane, please be prepared and responsible. Do not take this storm for granted. Most importantly, stay safe guys <3
3+ fr time
Oh my god, I hope everyone is safe...
Oh my god, I hope everyone is safe...
5B0ae2mWQBqXr07sS7YUFg.png
Hope everyone made it through the storm alright. I was in the storm's direct path and while I haven't been in very many hurricanes (too young to remember Andrew, but I definitely remember the three we had in 2004) and this one was by far the most intense and terrifying storm I've ever been in. I didn't get very much sleep last night thanks to the winds and losing power around midnight. When cell service started going I started internally freaking because I had no way to update anyone or keep track of the storm, or anything related to work.

Thankfully, we have power back, and there is no damage to the house (we didn't even lose any shingles off the roof). The retention ponds in the area are beyond full, but never came close to the house. Lots of debris and some fallen limbs, but nothing we can't take care of. The bigger problem is the three trees we're going to lose--one is completely over and two are leaning. One is a very large oak--that's how strong the winds were last night. We were very fortunate and I'm just glad it's over. Last night was a very scary night for anyone who was in the path of the storm's center.
Hope everyone made it through the storm alright. I was in the storm's direct path and while I haven't been in very many hurricanes (too young to remember Andrew, but I definitely remember the three we had in 2004) and this one was by far the most intense and terrifying storm I've ever been in. I didn't get very much sleep last night thanks to the winds and losing power around midnight. When cell service started going I started internally freaking because I had no way to update anyone or keep track of the storm, or anything related to work.

Thankfully, we have power back, and there is no damage to the house (we didn't even lose any shingles off the roof). The retention ponds in the area are beyond full, but never came close to the house. Lots of debris and some fallen limbs, but nothing we can't take care of. The bigger problem is the three trees we're going to lose--one is completely over and two are leaning. One is a very large oak--that's how strong the winds were last night. We were very fortunate and I'm just glad it's over. Last night was a very scary night for anyone who was in the path of the storm's center.
l6mtPEk.pngvCPT6OV.pngb_85x85_by_x_luna_silverwolf_x-dccal3i.png2uwgHqB.png
so many hurricanes... it's terrifying.

Stay safe....
so many hurricanes... it's terrifying.

Stay safe....
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55