Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Have you ever
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Looked at your lair and realized how far you have come? How many dragons you have or have a lot of lair space? How much apparel you have and how many of your dragons are dressed? And maybe some of your dragons have expensive accents/skins?

I can't help but to look at my lair and think "I come so far..."

When I first learned you could gene dragons, I said I would never be able to gene up my progens, but look at them now, they are both gened up!

And I thought I would never have enough of familiars so each dragon could have one, but now I have more familiars!

And pretty dragons? Didn't think I could afford one, but now I have several pretty dragons. (Tastes are different, so you might find them not so pretty if you look at them.)

And forum posts? Didn't think I would reach so many posts!

There are probably some other thread like this somewhere, I am too lazy to look, so I'm sorry if there is a post like this already. c:
Looked at your lair and realized how far you have come? How many dragons you have or have a lot of lair space? How much apparel you have and how many of your dragons are dressed? And maybe some of your dragons have expensive accents/skins?

I can't help but to look at my lair and think "I come so far..."

When I first learned you could gene dragons, I said I would never be able to gene up my progens, but look at them now, they are both gened up!

And I thought I would never have enough of familiars so each dragon could have one, but now I have more familiars!

And pretty dragons? Didn't think I could afford one, but now I have several pretty dragons. (Tastes are different, so you might find them not so pretty if you look at them.)

And forum posts? Didn't think I would reach so many posts!

There are probably some other thread like this somewhere, I am too lazy to look, so I'm sorry if there is a post like this already. c:
505_c3432b0010a110c1_I.gifhoundoom.png 1472_b70e491bce5590a4_I.gif
I'm 9 hours ahead of FR. Used to be Swiftpaw99
@Faedora I did this on my FR anniversary a few days ago. Honestly, I don't even know how I did it all...
@Faedora I did this on my FR anniversary a few days ago. Honestly, I don't even know how I did it all...
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
@HalfMoonTheWolf

We come far, but while we are working on our dragons or lair or anything, we don't think about the progress until we notice it. That is how I see it, but what do you think?

Which dragon did you work most on? I mean, did you buy new genes to them? Did you buy expensive apparel to them? And did you buy expensive accent/skin to them? c:

How long did it take to reach Ancient lair?
Reaching ancient lair has been a goal for me for a while! But I end up spending the treasure I saved up on something else. c':
@HalfMoonTheWolf

We come far, but while we are working on our dragons or lair or anything, we don't think about the progress until we notice it. That is how I see it, but what do you think?

Which dragon did you work most on? I mean, did you buy new genes to them? Did you buy expensive apparel to them? And did you buy expensive accent/skin to them? c:

How long did it take to reach Ancient lair?
Reaching ancient lair has been a goal for me for a while! But I end up spending the treasure I saved up on something else. c':
505_c3432b0010a110c1_I.gifhoundoom.png 1472_b70e491bce5590a4_I.gif
I'm 9 hours ahead of FR. Used to be Swiftpaw99
@Faedora I agree. It's like aging. 13 feels no different than 14, which feels no different than 15, which feels no different than 16. But 13 and 16 do not feel the same. I think I worked most on my progens. [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25513292] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/255133/25513292.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25513293] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/255133/25513293.png[/img] [/url][/columns] They've been regened multiple times, the outfits have been WIP since I got them, slots unlocked purely for them, breed changed and scattered, even. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24457119] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/244572/24457119.png[/img] [/url] This dragon was also worked really hard on, since I bought Iridescent and the WC scroll. It took me approx 6.5 months to reach ancient lair status. I haven't been doing much expanding since then, though, because it's really expensive. If I keep brewing like I have been lately, I'll hit the Baldwin cap in a few months. What're your biggest accomplishments so far?
@Faedora

I agree. It's like aging. 13 feels no different than 14, which feels no different than 15, which feels no different than 16. But 13 and 16 do not feel the same.

I think I worked most on my progens.

25513292.png

25513293.png
They've been regened multiple times, the outfits have been WIP since I got them, slots unlocked purely for them, breed changed and scattered, even.

24457119.png

This dragon was also worked really hard on, since I bought Iridescent and the WC scroll.

It took me approx 6.5 months to reach ancient lair status. I haven't been doing much expanding since then, though, because it's really expensive. If I keep brewing like I have been lately, I'll hit the Baldwin cap in a few months.

What're your biggest accomplishments so far?

: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
@Faedora

I never thought I'd come as far as I've done with my lair, everyday I look at my dragons and go all "how?"
I never thought I'd get my dream dragon (Verdana), I didn't think it'd take me less than a year to fully complete my avatar dragon (he hatched on my mother's birthday which is Dec 21st)
And I sure as heck didn't think I'd be able to save up to 3 sprites when I first joined.

But here I am and looking back at how it was when I joined and where I am now just inspires me to keep working towards my other goals. Now the question is if I wanna go for the goal my starting self had, which is a bone fiend or if I should just focus on my dragons and pretend the familliar doesn't exist :'D
@Faedora

I never thought I'd come as far as I've done with my lair, everyday I look at my dragons and go all "how?"
I never thought I'd get my dream dragon (Verdana), I didn't think it'd take me less than a year to fully complete my avatar dragon (he hatched on my mother's birthday which is Dec 21st)
And I sure as heck didn't think I'd be able to save up to 3 sprites when I first joined.

But here I am and looking back at how it was when I joined and where I am now just inspires me to keep working towards my other goals. Now the question is if I wanna go for the goal my starting self had, which is a bone fiend or if I should just focus on my dragons and pretend the familliar doesn't exist :'D
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
i just got the realisation about a month ago and wow it's refreshing
it's very easy to concentrate only on what you don't have or don't do but dang i love those little moments i actually realise to pat myself on the back for my work.

i used to admire the huge lairs with cohesive themes and silks and flowerfalls everywhere and i love the fact that i've created my own version of it and im so happy with my dragons??? dang

makes me wonder what i'll achieve in the future, as well
i just got the realisation about a month ago and wow it's refreshing
it's very easy to concentrate only on what you don't have or don't do but dang i love those little moments i actually realise to pat myself on the back for my work.

i used to admire the huge lairs with cohesive themes and silks and flowerfalls everywhere and i love the fact that i've created my own version of it and im so happy with my dragons??? dang

makes me wonder what i'll achieve in the future, as well
she was standing over me with a cigarette, the moon behind her,
yelling at me how in dance and music it's all mathematical
*looks at lair*

no

and i've been here for three months lmao
*looks at lair*

no

and i've been here for three months lmao
nature.gif SKOGUR
they/them

wishlist
artshop
@Faedora

Definitely! I just had my 2 year anniversary yesterday and I always think about how far my lair has come. For a long time I worked hard on making treasure by finishing the 75kT Lucky Streak and that really paid off over time. I still thoroughly enjoy FR and I'm proud of my lair.
@Faedora

Definitely! I just had my 2 year anniversary yesterday and I always think about how far my lair has come. For a long time I worked hard on making treasure by finishing the 75kT Lucky Streak and that really paid off over time. I still thoroughly enjoy FR and I'm proud of my lair.
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
yes! I have so many items of all kinds, nice dragons, starting a lore (finally XD), getting in forums and learning more of BBCode... I still think I could better but im pretty happy now, having more time to develop everything :D
yes! I have so many items of all kinds, nice dragons, starting a lore (finally XD), getting in forums and learning more of BBCode... I still think I could better but im pretty happy now, having more time to develop everything :D
3_by_blondes_sketchbook-d9wfppe.gif
1_by_blondes_sketchbook-d9wfr49.gif

fdegtr_by_blondes_sketchbook-d9wfr56.png

2_by_blondes_sketchbook-d9wfr4j.gif
4_by_blondes_sketchbook-d9wfppz.gif
I just had my 2 year anniversary and I bought a gene and ordered a 1 print custom to celebrate. And it made me think how excited I was to have two custom accents like that. Maybe I don't have pages of UMs like some but what I do have just makes me so happy.
I just had my 2 year anniversary and I bought a gene and ordered a 1 print custom to celebrate. And it made me think how excited I was to have two custom accents like that. Maybe I don't have pages of UMs like some but what I do have just makes me so happy.
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11